Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new day

Cronus

I need to be the first to get this out.  My friend who is a very close friend to President Elect Trump has knowledge who will  be in President Trump's cabinet.  He told my friend that his first agenda as soon as he gets in office is to make Iraq RV at 1 to 1.  Treat as Rumor.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I would looooove a 1:1 RV, but I'm not convinced the US has that much influence on it.  As I recall, Adam doesn't seem to think so either.  However, the US is the bully of the world  -starting wars in order to promote its own agenda and/or for profit, so I guess I wouldn't be too surprised if it turns out I'm wrong.  And 1:1 would make all of us beyond ecstatic!  If it took a few more months to get there at 1:1, I'm more than happy to wait rather than taking 10 cents sooner.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV.

and congrats to the USA!!

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Cronus said:

I need to be the first to get this out.  My friend who is a very close friend to President Elect Trump has knowledge who will  be in President Trump's cabinet.  He told my friend that his first agenda as soon as he gets in office is to make Iraq RV at 1 to 1.  Treat as Rumor.

As good a rumor as any. Thxs for sharing. May it be so.

pp

• Upvote 1

Well I'd even be thrilled to get 10 cents.  But if waiting until March will get me a buck, I'd like to wait until March!!  Still, I don't think the US holds a lot of sway on this matter.  But I do like my little doses of hopium from time to time.  And it's possible it's true after all......

GOOOOOOOOO RV

• Upvote 4

If the USA does hold enough weight to force the CBI to pull the trigger. I would think Obama would make it happen before he went out. That kind of windfall would be his legacy. Balanced budget, slash the deficit, plenty of pork for everyone. If it goes to next year Trump falls into a pile of cash and he is the greatest businessman EVER. 

13 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

If the USA does hold enough weight to force the CBI to pull the trigger. I would think Obama would make it happen before he went out. That kind of windfall would be his legacy. Balanced budget, slash the deficit, plenty of pork for everyone. If it goes to next year Trump falls into a pile of cash and he is the greatest businessman EVER. 

Good point!!!  I hope it's valid!!!  As much as I dislike Obama, I'd be willing to let him take more credit than he deserves if it means we can finally get the gosh darn RV!

I was looking through some old chats here and found one from Randy Koonce (thanks Thug) from last month.  I like Randy okay - he's not my most favorite, but I do respect him and what he says and I'm pretty sure he's not a pumper.  Anyway, Randy also thinks that the US and specifically Obama, is holding back the RV but that Obama will do it before he leaves office...  again for his legacy (that s.o.b. little sh#&!).  Like I said before, I'm not sure I believe the US has that much influence on the RV, but hey it wouldn't be the first or last time I'm wrong - but it would absolutely be the happiest I've ever been for being wrong!   Please let it be so!!!!     This is part of what Randy said in his post:

....Iraq wants to RV, and they tell us this all the time in the paper..

They will tell us they are opening the budget, but do not.

They tell us they are going to start the Tariffs, but they don't.

They tell us that they are getting loans to do massive building, but for some reason there is still nothing going on...

They keep telling us that they have approved the oil law... but they never enact it...

And after this repeated pattern of information, they then sit quietly for a while and they start the whole process up again. 

OK.  So, what is the one Key that is required to do all these things?  The RV!  Why?  Because it takes money that is worth more than the paper it is printed on.

So even tho you are disappointed it has not happened yet, there is one more common 'key' that is mixed in with this repeated process.   And that is Obama.

He is telling Iraq what to do.  Obama is the only 'key' that Iraq does not control.  Even in Obama's speeches, he is telling everyone:  "We own Iraq.  Everything is ok.  Isis is nothing and we will control them."

Obama is saying things like: "Terror is not a big deal; Global warming is the most important thing."  These statements are FACTS... Not Speculation..... So we have one person that has an agenda, and we, as a group, do not have contacts close enough to be able to provide credible timing information, other than when we see Iraq gear up for another oil conference and economic phase, like they are doing now.

Which means, we are now, once again, coming into another window.  This one will go to the end of year, because I believe Obama will release the RV, or let it go before his term is up.

He will not let it pass to another President, because  he is too much of an egotistical demi-god to let someone else get the credit for it; he needs to say it was his idea.

He needs some kind of major 'win' for his legacy, given Obamacare will be bankrupt by Feb of next year.  And, the debt he has run up in our country is so large it puts all others to shame....

We have information that comes from good sources; it is the best we can do. The sources are as close as we can get, without knowing what Obama will do on his own, which again is why no one has gotten it right yet...... 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 11/10/2016 at 3:43 PM, FROSTYJACK said:

It is a nice theory, but if there is an RV this late in Obama's presidency, only President Trump's legacy will reap the rewards and benefits of an Iraqi RV. However, I do believe there is a high probability that Obama has influenced a delay.

I have suspected for some time their could be politics from the Obama Administration and the US Government, but I felt it was purely on ideological grounds to save Obama's Legacy. You see, I believe the US Government knows fairly well who owns Dinar and who does not. My guess is that there are paid Govt Opperatives who frequent this Dinar site and others. If I had to take a guess at the percentage of Dinar owners who are Right leaning vs. Left, I would guess 80-20. If there had been an RV back in Feb'12 when Shabbi wanted to pull the trigger, where do you think all that new found wealth would have gone? We were hot into the 2012 Presidential cycle and my guess is that many people in the Dinar community wouldn't have been sitting around watching re-runs of Gilligan's Island and eating bon-bons.

1-160300.jpg

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 2