Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV 'til early 2017 ????

10 YEARS LATER

I was trolling around other Dinar sites and stumbled on this quote from Mtn. Goat - yeah I know about the Goat. Thought I would research the statement below to see if it had any credibility.  I found nothing thus far.

I saw no link to support the statement in Goat's thread. Anyone find anything remotely akin to the statement below ?

If not, Goat should be throat punched for yet another :bs: statement.

Thanks,

10YL

Due to security and stability reasons with the war with ISIS we are postponing the project to delete the zeros until early 2017”.

Edited by EagleEye
remove the link to another site

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

i would have too guess , that  the reason for the 2017 date line is  the fact , that 2016 is  running out ,  when  new year 2017 hits , it  will be middle of 2017  , then  the  end of 2017  then the same  `ol  roll around ,  2018  and so-on

Also 2017 has been mentioned a few times by Iraqi officials themselves.  I remember a Iraqi article a few years ago that stated 2016 or 2017 specifically for currency reform.  Recent years it's been just 2017 popping at.  With all the forward momentum from the Abadi administration, 2017 is what I'm hoping is the final exit from this.  However, this is Iraq we are talking about and anything is possible.  Could be sooner or could be later who knows. 

• Upvote 3

Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe

Ingredients
  • 3- 3½ pounds goat meat (cut in chunks)
  • ¼- ½ cup cooking oil
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • 1 medium onion sliced
  • 4-5 Tablespoons Curry powder
  • 1-teaspoon white pepper
  • 1-2 teaspoons fresh thyme
  • 2 green onions sliced
  • 2-3 medium potatoes
  • 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
  • 1 scotch bonnet pepper (adjust to suit taste buds or replace with any hot pepper)
  • 1 tablespoon Bouillon powder (optional)
  • Salt to taste

Instructions
  1. Season goat with, salt and pepper. Set aside
  2. In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat, until hot, and then add the goat meat sauté stirring, frequently, any browned bits off the bottom of the pot, until goat is brown.
  3. Then add curry, stir for about 1-2 minutes.
  4. Add the garlic, white pepper, onions,thyme, tomato paste, scallions (green onions) and scotch bonnet pepper stir for about a minute.
  5. Then pour in just enough water to cover the goat and bring to a boil and let it simmer until tender (depending on the goat size and preference) about 2 hours or more, stirring the saucepan occasionally and adding more water as needed..
  6. About 15-20 minutes before you remove from the stove add potatoes and bouillon powder. Continue cooking until potatoes are tender, if you want really thick curry goat let the potatoes cook even more .
  7. You may adjust thickness of soup with water or stock.
  • Upvote 1