Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here it is people what does it take to convince you to vote RON PAUL 2012 !!!

Anti This Anti That

That was very interesting. I must admit some of your and Scrumdiddles posts have put a fear into me that my wife is now concerned about me with everything else that is going on in my life right now. I don't know if I should say thanks or wish you would go away. I have never even registered to vote in my life. Its hard to pick your favorite BSer, you know what I mean. However this year I pledge to register to vote and put my 2 cents in. My hope is that this thing hits and I can do more for my family in case things turn for the worse. Amen.

• Upvote 1

One thing that has become blatantly apparent to me, is that our political system is sick and suffers from a personality disorder. It is at the mercy of it's own collective ego. Yes it is collective. We react and defend our positions on both sides of the aisle with such fervor that I believe we forget sometimes what the heck we were arguing in the first place. We fight to win our point just to hear ourselves. We celebrate indecision and monotony if it means someone else didn't get "their" way. These terribly unconscious choices lead to actions that just promote drama. It's like some kind of new drug or high that we have become accustom to. We are addicted to it. It is evident in our politics. It is obvious in this dinar investment and studying the division within Iraq and even our beliefs within one another. It is rampant in our homes, in marriages, in the business world, and in the things we find entertaining. It is overflowing with religion. Something is clearly out of whack. It is time to become conscious. It starts by each of us recognizing it within ourselves...like shining a flashlight on an unsuspecting cockroach in the dark.

It is time to change our paradigm. Will you have the strength to do it? Will I? Ron Paul represents to me the fundamental principles to do so. He speaks the truth. He is incorrigible. He fights for liberty. He believes in his fellow man and country. He believes that ideas are the solution to everlasting change and not money or guns or power over others. Everywhere we look (we or someone else), are trying to control and manipulate something/someone else. That blowback causes us to react, doesn't it? That reaction adds more fuel to the fire and pretty soon there is a raging fire. It will burn forever unless forgiveness and empathy find its way in. It is time to change our paradigm. Ron Paul is a man of conviction. He is the picture I have in my head of what the true founding fathers must have been like.

I have no idea where it may lead to.... but, I will support the truth over bs any day. Even if it takes us to the unknown or unfamiliar. Sometimes we should run towards that which we fear because something is telling us it is time to change. If you aren't changing then you aren't growing. It is time to evolve. I welcome it because I am tired of this other broken same ol' same ole from both Republicans and Democrats. Just one man's long winded opinion. Be well and prosperous my friends. :)

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 6

• 7 months later...

I think enough people are awake. When Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination, he will gain OVERWHELMING support from every corner of America. People will come out of the woodworks to vote for the first time ever. It will be a lanslide election that will energize America to new heights.

Only if a natural disaster hits Tampa. OOOOOPS that may very well happen!

• Upvote 1

Mitt Romney will be completely made to look like a fool if he is nominated. He has vascillated on every subject. Ron Paul has not. He is consistent with his stand on liberty and the not so popular stand on foreign policy. The world seems to like his foreign policy though. It would be nice to have a few years of peace and a return to liberty. If Ron Paul is to succeed in any of the things he wants he will have to battle the career politicians all the way. We need to get rid of career politics in America. Period. If I am hearing correctly Ron Paul is saying he wants a prescence in foreign countries but not an agressor or police man type prescence. That I can agree with. Lets bring back our oil fields and open the pipeline from Alaska. Lets stop buying oil from these ME countries. The opposition to this is again backed by powerful men who want control of America. When you look at the puppets on the GOP that are all saying the things that are propagated by men behind this corruption one man stands alone. He is not a puppet. He makes a stand. He stays with his stand even when unpopular. I say America give this man a chance. He very well could be right. We tried the other way and it is just not working. The world hates us. Our economy is destroyed. We are a nation divided. Our liberties and freedoms are eradicated. We are a mirror image of Argentina. It is spooky we are following so closely to their pattern. I for one say if Ron Paul is on the presidential ballot he is my vote. He is the only one bucking the sytem that is just not working.

Your words almost made me cry! I've been following him since 2008. I love Ron Paul.

Ron Paul 2012!

One thing that has become blatantly apparent to me, is that our political system is sick and suffers from a personality disorder. It is at the mercy of it's own collective ego. Yes it is collective. We react and defend our positions on both sides of the aisle with such fervor that I believe we forget sometimes what the heck we were arguing in the first place. We fight to win our point just to hear ourselves. We celebrate indecision and monotony if it means someone else didn't get "their" way. These terribly unconscious choices lead to actions that just promote drama. It's like some kind of new drug or high that we have become accustom to. We are addicted to it. It is evident in our politics. It is obvious in this dinar investment and studying the division within Iraq and even our beliefs within one another. It is rampant in our homes, in marriages, in the business world, and in the things we find entertaining. It is overflowing with religion. Something is clearly out of whack. It is time to become conscious. It starts by each of us recognizing it within ourselves...like shining a flashlight on an unsuspecting cockroach in the dark.

It is time to change our paradigm. Will you have the strength to do it? Will I? Ron Paul represents to me the fundamental principles to do so. He speaks the truth. He is incorrigible. He fights for liberty. He believes in his fellow man and country. He believes that ideas are the solution to everlasting change and not money or guns or power over others. Everywhere we look (we or someone else), are trying to control and manipulate something/someone else. That blowback causes us to react, doesn't it? That reaction adds more fuel to the fire and pretty soon there is a raging fire. It will burn forever unless forgiveness and empathy find its way in. It is time to change our paradigm. Ron Paul is a man of conviction. He is the picture I have in my head of what the true founding fathers must have been like.

I have no idea where it may lead to.... but, I will support the truth over bs any day. Even if it takes us to the unknown or unfamiliar. Sometimes we should run towards that which we fear because something is telling us it is time to change. If you aren't changing then you aren't growing. It is time to evolve. I welcome it because I am tired of this other broken same ol' same ole from both Republicans and Democrats. Just one man's long winded opinion. Be well and prosperous my friends. :)

:)

Ya know, I appreciate that Ron Paul needs to be involved in saving our economy and our banking system (Federal Reserve,et.al.) . However, his isolationist stance in foreign policy is naive and ill-conceived. He is just way off base in his thinking. Do you libertarians just think that everything would be OK if we just left every country to its own devices ? As ugly and mucked -up as it gets at times, and as battered as we get sometimes because of our actions, we MUST be involved in the world just because we are called to be leaders. That carries a heavy burden, but it's one we should and can bear !

He (Ron Paul) has accurately predicted where this country would be for 15 to 20 years. But you don't think he's right about foreign policy. Our foreign policy hasn't changed in years and it's gotten us where we're at today, which I don't believe is in a good place. I believe it's time for a change in our foreign policy and I believe Mr Ron Paul may be on to something once again. Ron Paul has predicted that our foreign policy would cost us our liberty and it has. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying our foreign policy caused 911, but I am saying that we have been involved with being the World Police and that needs to stop. One of our founding fathers told us not to give up our freedom for security and now we have the patriot act and NDAA. As an American citizen I recently traveled and I'm a little disgruntled about being searched at the airports. Ron Paul has been correct about alot of things over the years but he's mistaken about foreign policy. We have military bases all over the world, what is your opinion if and when foreign troops build military bases here at home? I know I don't want it. I've asked my father his thoughts, he's 82, served in the army in Korea and said it would be a shame if that ever happened here. I asked him his thoughts on us having bases in other countries and he isn't for that either. These are sovereign nations as we are. Let's put the shoe on the other foot. jmho.

• Upvote 4

If you are at the Derby and the horse you want to win is carried through the Post Parade in the bucket of a backhoe: be advised, that this is not just a Longshot, because he wont even be able to come out of the Starting Gate.

This poor horse is dead!

• Upvote 1

Its no mystery why Paul hasnt gotten one piece of

Legislation passed in 21 years....He is wrong in the Congress,

and he is wrong for America....Each State poll shows that.

His peers know these facts as well, and show their disapproval

on every bill.....Its not a complex situation....there are no

acceptable excuses....Pauls policies were decided on by the

People of the US....He came up short.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2