Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House of Representatives adjourn their session to 17 of this month for lack of quorum for today's meeting

yota691

House of Representatives adjourn their session to 17 of this month for lack of quorum for today's meeting

Monday, 09 December / 2 January 2012 11:29

[baghdad - where]

House of Representatives for its day to the seventeenth of this month for lack of quorum for the session today.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] said on Monday that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to postpone the parliamentary session today to next Tuesday and the day on 17 of this month due to lack of quorum for the meeting today."

The House of Representatives had to start its regular half-hour today in the hope of a quorum, but over time without realizing it.

Was repeated during the time the last postponement of the meetings of the Council of Representatives because of lack of quorum, especially after the Iraqi List, the decision to suspend its participation in the work of the Board legislation, affecting some of the laws, especially the state budget for 2012. / End 6

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D23844:-17-%26catid%3D48:2011-05-09-09-16-30%26Itemid%3D77&usg=ALkJrhg6TC89y_ihtS3he6bFWGZooMlZXw

• Upvote 2

Monday, 09 December / 2 January 2012 11:29

[baghdad - where]

House of Representatives for its day to the seventeenth of this month for lack of quorum for the session today.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] said on Monday that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to postpone the parliamentary session today to next Tuesday and the day on 17 of this month due to lack of quorum for the meeting today."

The House of Representatives had to start its regular half-hour today in the hope of a quorum, but over time without realizing it.

Was repeated during the time the last postponement of the meetings of the Council of Representatives because of lack of quorum, especially after the Iraqi List, the decision to suspend its participation in the work of the Board legislation, affecting some of the laws, especially the state budget for 2012. / End 6

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D23844:-17-%26catid%3D48:2011-05-09-09-16-30%26Itemid%3D77&usg=ALkJrhg6TC89y_ihtS3he6bFWGZooMlZXw

Lack of quorum, lack of attendance, lack of reasoning, lack of work ethic, lack of responsibility, lack of sense of urgency. This continual (LACK) is served to us from some of the laziest politicians on earth. I am starting to wonder how or if these people get out of bed in the morning, provided they do, and who feeeds and dresses them. This is the frustrating part of this investment. If they would show up to work, this thing could be done in 3-4 votes in a matter of days. But they have to show up...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Al-Nujayfi Raises the parliament session to the seventeenth of this month Incomplete quorum

Haidar Ali Jawad -09/01/2012 ad-11: 45, | readers number: 116

Speaker of the House of Representatives to Osama Al-Najafi session of the Security Council for the incomplete quorum.

Source said in the parliament that: "The incomplete quorum of the House of Representatives in today's session led to the adjournment of the meeting on the seventeenth of this month," he said.

The meeting has been postponed for half an hour was not complete the quorum for the session, which was scheduled for this morning

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_146179.html

Iraq needs some NEW YOUNG politicians that are fresh out of school and still have some idea about a few changes they would like to make. These old 6*&(*(&^% tards, don,t have a clue that THIS is a new beginning for them. I want an RV so I don,t have to think about IRAQ again!!

• Upvote 2

So let me get this straight. Last week they put the list on "leave" so they had a quorum. Then the kurds were playing in the turnstyle they were in no out no in. They then decide to take the list off of "leave" and today we have no quorum.

Brilliant plan, simply brilliant. Stay tuned tomorrow for yet another episode of As The Dinar Turns. :blink:

• Upvote 2

This is why I think about cashing out totally as soon as the RV happens. I'm almost afraid to wait and see if it goes up more after a short time because you never know what some of those fools will do. I guess I'm just afraid that the dream won't last too long before they turn it into a nightmare. I don't remember ever seeing a country, with this much possibility and wealth , screw up and keep with the in fighting for so long. They could be the most powerful country (financialy) in the world if they would act like they have half a brain and a little willpower.

• Upvote 3

Good post, but no change on there part, even if they did all get together alls they do is bullshit and not get anything done anyway. Don't it remind ya of the US congress? Remember Us congress taught them how to set it up.MORONS :angry:

Remind me of the US congress? At least Iraq passes a budget (eventually) every year. When was the last time WE passed one?

Here's an idea:

Take their salaries, divide by 4000, and that's their HOURLY RATE. If they aren't there, or out of session, they don't get paid. I bet they wouldn't be so far behind passing legislation then!

Think they would take so many holidays? not.

• Upvote 1