Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 IDQ banknotes

DetroittoAZ

Just wondering if anyone has any 2011 notes?????

You brought up a VERY good point! Been waiting for the new year to come around so that we could see how many people (that are still buying dinar) might have some 2011 dated bills....which would show people that the CBI is and has been continously printing dinar....if they were pulling them, there would be no need to print even more cause it would defeat the purpose....

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/wlw4w030ma60o69jzpu4_dinar.jpg

For anyone that is still buying dinar, check this link to determine the date your bills were printed.....

Anyone have 2010/2011 bills??

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

You brought up a VERY good point! Been waiting for the new year to come around so that we could see how many people (that are still buying dinar) might have some 2011 dated bills....which would show people that the CBI is and has been continously printing dinar....if they were pulling them, there would be no need to print even more cause it would defeat the purpose....

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/wlw4w030ma60o69jzpu4_dinar.jpg

For anyone that is still buying dinar, check this link to determine the date your bills were printed.....

Anyone have 2010/2011 bills??

Never thought of that, thanks!

thought there for a minute you were talking about the little yellow post em notes...It's been so long since I looked at my notes (Iraqi) that I forgot where I hid them....good question...anybody have an answer yet??? Let's find out what the last date on them is!

Just wondering if anyone has any 2011 notes?????

I bought mine 2 years ago and now that I looked, they're dated 2011. Hmmmm. . . I'm thinking buying them from DinarsRus on craigslist may not have been such a good idea! I wondered why they were all slightly different sizes.

BTW, good thinkin', Keep'em

Peace Out

• Upvote 2

I've looked at mine pretty close.... Well, that is to make sure that all the security measures are clear(ed)

Where can this date be found?

Thanks!

The link I provided shows you how to find the date.....

I bought mine 2 years ago and now that I looked, they're dated 2011. Hmmmm. . . I'm thinking buying them from DinarsRus on craigslist may not have been such a good idea! I wondered why they were all slightly different sizes.

BTW, good thinkin', Keep'em

Peace Out

You sure? blink.gif I know some of the numbers look the same.....I hope that you dont have any marked 2011 from two years ago....

• Upvote 1

tongue.gifI just checked mine. I have very few 25000 notes that were made in 2010....The majority of 25000 notes range from 2003, 04,06,08,09.

my 50 notes made in 2003

my 500 notes made in 03/04

my 250 notes made in 03

5000=03

10000=03/04

I have no 2011's and very few 2010's. this is a good thing tongue.gif btw keepem...thankyou for providing this information about the notes..I'm sre its been provided before but I never notice before...thanks again.

I just bought mine a month ago and they are 2010!!!!

So. Technically this Article is correct. Sort of. Newer. Notes.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

Although. They could have been pre-printed in 2003 with future Dates inscribed on the Notes. Distributed Later. So the amount printed originally - in totality - never increased.The Plot thickens. Camel Pea Soup.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 2

..."Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued..."

Good point, Bot...that one sailed right over my head! I also remember an article from about this time last year (which recently appeared again) talking about the sad shape their bills were in - falling apart, merchants refusing, and 25,000 bills being scarce. Isn't there a two-year period mentioned somewhere in these currency articles?

So complicated. An accurate translator would be a blessing!

So it appears the 2010 were pre dated. It also appears they have not been printing more dinar. Here is my question, doesn't that seem odd? It is almost as if they had an allotted time figure, pre-planned so to speak as to in they would begin bringing them in. I am thinking out loud here, anybody have some thoughts or ideas on the possibility? I guess thats two questions.

Good point, Bot...that one sailed right over my head! I also remember an article from about this time last year (which recently appeared again) talking about the sad shape their bills were in - falling apart, merchants refusing, and 25,000 bills being scarce. Isn't there a two-year period mentioned somewhere in these currency articles?

So complicated. An accurate translator would be a blessing!

The article said that the IQD is used as note paper, and beggars would not even take it.

All of mine are 2010.

Tell us that you purchased them in 2009, and we can have a fire storm on a slow news day.

DinarBot is onto something. A thinking bot, and it cooks camel pea soup too. Between the two of you, we could have Okie requesting Nurse Ratchett and a lobotomy to ease the pain of reality.