Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT / Iraqi Parliament holds emergency session

DinarDana

Friday, January 6, 2012

LEADING STORY: URGENT / Iraqi Parliament holds emergency session after return of Kurdish and MPs to session BAGHDAD /

IraqiNews.com: The Iraqi Parliament has held an emergency session on Thursday after the return of the legislatures of the Kurdistan Alliance and a number of al-Iraqiya Alliance to the session,” a Parliament source reported. “The Parliament has held an emergency session shortly after the adjournment of its normal session early in the day, due to non-completion of the legal majority, due to non-attendance of the Kurdistan Alliance’s legislatures, who returned shortly after that, following confirmation by Parliament sources that the Legislature, Hussein al-Assady, had presented an apology for the Kurdistan Alliance, regarding his statement, charging President Jalal Talabani, with having been involved in ‘terrorism,’ due to his hosting of Vice-President, Tariq al-Hashimy, charged with ‘terrorism,’ by the Iraqi Interior Ministry. The said source stressed that “The Kurdistan Alliance had returned to the session, after Legislature Hussein al-Assadi’s presentation of an official apology for President Jalal Talabani, along with the return of a number of al-Iraqiya Legislatures to the session, thing that made the Parliament to decide the holding of an emergency session.

Well after the apology, then what????

• Upvote 5

***///

should maybe we have a meeting to discuss if i should accept your apology?

Let's make a meeting to decide of we should hve a meeting.

Okay.

Yuh, lets meet.

...and another week w/ no rv goes by... sigh :(

Your response is way too straightforward.....it should be run through google translator first, so nobody who hasn't been on PCP can understand it.

I'm Hoping That They Did ! B)

Otherwise They Were Playing Pin The Tail On The Maliki ! :rolleyes:

Thug, this is a delayed laugh, that answer was hystericallaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Serious smile going on here :D

Are you still excited! I love it when folks smile, and this is well worth the smile. You do know that a simple "I'm sorry" usually puts a smile on a face or two. Now they are into emotional bonding - What a team.

I know right? That is huge!

Thanks for posting DinarDana.

You are welcome -

• Upvote 1

Is this de ja vue? They did this earlier in the week on the 3rd:

In addition to the boycott, Kurdish lawmakers stormed out of the chamber, angry that a member of State of Law accused Iraq’s Kurdish president, Jalal Talabani, of illegally harbouring Hashemi, who took refuge in semi-autonomous Kurdistan. The Kurds returned after a brief walkout.

http://www.khaleejti...middleeast&col=

Read more:

They did it again another day this week can't remember which....... will try to search for it. I would say something is rotten here. Either this story is being recycled or they are mad about something. To walk out this many times in a week should have been picked up by some foreign press.

This just does not pass the smell test.

Thanks for finding this DinarDana. I will now look for the other article............

LEADING STORY: URGENT / Iraqi Parliament holds emergency session after return of Kurdish and al-Iraq MPs to session

1/5/2012 2:20 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Parliament has held an emergency session on Thursday after the return of the

legislatures of the Kurdistan Alliance and a number of al-Iraqiya Alliance to the session," a Parliament source reported.

"The Parliament has held an emergency session shortly after the adjournment of its normal session early in the day, due

to non-completion of the legal majority, due to non-attendance of the Kurdistan Alliance's legislatures, who returned

shortly after that, following confirmation by Parliament sources that the Legislature, Hussein al-Assady, had presented

an apology for the Kurdistan Alliance, regarding his statement, charging President Jalal Talabani, with having been

involved in 'terrorism,' due to his hosting of Vice-President, Tariq al-Hashimy, charged with 'terrorism,' by the Iraqi

Interior Ministry.

The said source stressed that "The Kurdistan Alliance had returned to the session, after Legislature Hussein al-Assadi's

presentation of an official apology for President Jalal Talabani, along with the return of a number of al-Iraqiya Legislatures

to the session, thing that made the Parliament to decide the holding of an emergency session.

SKH (ST)

http://en.aswatalira...e&id=146359&l=1

Read more:

Ok it was just me reading this story earlier with a slightly different twist. Not sure what the boys did on the 4th though. Were they in or out?

Edited by Abarvets
  • Upvote 1

LEADING STORY: URGENT / Iraqi Parliament holds emergency session after return of Kurdish and al-Iraq MPs to session

1/5/2012 2:20 PM

Ok it was just me reading this story earlier with a slightly different twist. Not sure what the boys did on the 4th though. Were they in or out?

Appears it was the same story with a twist. Thanks for your investigation. I am not sure about the 4th either, if I find anything I will post it.

• Upvote 1

Appears it was the same story with a twist. Thanks for your investigation. I am not sure about the 4th either, if I find anything I will post it.

DinarDana there is still something about these stories that bugs me. I can't quite put a finger on it but they just don't pass the smell test. Thanks again for posting your find, have a great day!