Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wide celebrations of the day of Iraq and achieving full sovereignty

k98nights

Wide celebrations of the day of Iraq and achieving full sovereignty

02/01/2012-8: 27 | readers number: 20

1325438940.jpg

Baghdad/Justice

Most Iraqi cities witnessed the establishment of popular celebrations to mark the end of a US withdrawal from Iraq and full sovereignty and restore Iraq's international status as a full sovereignty over the whole of its territory. In this event involving an important page in the history of Iraq today.

Citizens went out in large gatherings to celebrate in public squares on this occasion, which has become a national day. وتزينت Baghdad sky with fireworks to celebrate on this occasion and the principle of full sovereignty for all foreign forces from Iraq by the end of the Christmas celebrations, as well as the new year 2012, " he said. It is worth mentioning that the US withdrawal from Iraq were in two phases, the first withdrawal of forces from Iraqi cities and towns and started at the beginning of February in 2009 and ended on 30 june of the same year, and the second phase the withdrawal of combat troops out of Iraq starting from the month of August 2010 and continued until 18 December with the last US troops to the Iraqi border. It is worth mentioning that the Iraqi government said the last day of last year's day to celebrate and it on Iraq

http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=89808

• Upvote 4

They have achieved full sovereignty............... so does this mean that they will move forward and finish everything to have a tradeable currency?

I would sure hope so. How can you be totally sovereign with a currency that's not traded internationally and is worth less than toilet paper?

• Upvote 3

I would sure hope so. How can you be totally sovereign with a currency that's not traded internationally and is worth less than toilet paper?

Very good reasoning K98... let's just hope those boyz gitter dun now!!!biggrin.gif

I can't see them waiting much longer... their ego's would burst if they did! rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

WHY are they a "fully sovereign" nation now?

Because our troops are gone?

They still are under sanctions by the UN and they have a currency worth crap (some say not internationally tradeable.. we know what that means)

So.... what are they celebrating exactly?

Something we dont know about perhaps??? ;)

• Upvote 1

Maybe they are celebrating our troops leaving, and leaving all our equipment behind. I will take a tank and a Humvee please! If not Freaking RV and I will buy my own tank and Hummer!!

Alex, I thought they had to have a currency that was tradeable also.....