Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Treasury levies sanctions on dinars

IPP

I received a phone call yesterday telling me that the US Treasury placed sanctions on the Iraqi Dinar. Banks can now no longer buy or sell the dinar. We called TD Bank to verify this since they were still buying and not selling, and they are now neither buying or selling. Hopefully this action is stopping everything so that the RV can then proceed in an orderly way.

[/quo

I think you need to stop recieving phone calls especially in regards to US Treasury because that person that called you don't know his head from a hole in the ground lol :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Yes me too I would like to see that Resolution from the UST

I'd Like to See seetrader Fart a Rainbow ! :blink:

:D :D :D

Last Week a Friend of Mine in Toronto went into the TD Bank there and Was Told that There Were some kind of Restrictions as to Why They Could Not Sell Him IQD.

They Also Told Him the Same Thing Last Month Up There.

Perhaps One of Our Canadian Members has more Insight into this.

B) B) B)

I received a phone call yesterday telling me that the US Treasury placed sanctions on the Iraqi Dinar. Banks can now no longer buy or sell the dinar. We called TD Bank to verify this since they were still buying and not selling, and they are now neither buying or selling. Hopefully this action is stopping everything so that the RV can then proceed in an orderly way.

This is most certainly 4th hand information... a rumor about a rumor. It's just something somebody read on the blogs, it probably started out with all the talk about banks not being allowed to buy or sell Dinar... now it's grown and morphed into "sanctions" as it got passed along.

Each person in the daisy chain tries to add their own spin, to sound official and authoritative.

Each person tends to pass along the most sensational highlights and leave out the critical information... which is clearly the case here. There is not critical info to pass along, it's only an interpretation most likely.

Even if it's true, it would have to be an isolated and limited "sanction" because true, overarching sanctions have been lifted. Not all sanctions are created equal, so I won't assume that there is no truth to this at all, but I think it's an issue of interpretation and whether it's rooted in truth at all. Usually there is some seed of truth in rumors, we'll soon see.

It's most probably vapor, anything relating to sanctions and Iraq would be highly publicized, especially since they are making a push to show value and goodwill, stability and all that at this critical time.

Internal sanctions may be happening within certain banks and systems, but if it were damaging or controversial it would cause a shock wave of rumors. Not one lowly guy repeating a vague rumor.

Whatever the case, it's probably a necessary and good thing. JMHO

I was told by T D a few weeks ago that they will not sell IQD any more because to many people were coming in and telling them that it was for investment so they said we are no longer selling and going to be liable for losses. I was on vacation in Fl. and went to a T D down there on International B,Lvd. in Daytona

• Upvote 1

total bs!

My accountant did mention last month, the Feds may prevent or block the ordinary small currency trader from cashing in after RV. They may be setting up the RV for only the big players like Soros, allowed to cash in. If true, there will be a revolution. Remember, money is power. That's why the middle class must be destroyed at all costs.

If the Feds decided to "block" any RV, I would gladly pack a bag and go cash in in a country that allows it. Short drive over to Canada if I had too!

total bs!

No BS. My accountant stated this twice. Also a two tier IQD RV, one for the elite & a lesser RV rate for the common people. Not saying I agree, just passing along what i was told.

Remember, the IQD already RVed at 4,000 to the Dollar in 2004 then settled down to todays rate after introduction. who got those sweetheart deals I wonder.

• Upvote 1

No BS. My accountant stated this twice. Also a two tier IQD RV, one for the elite & a lesser RV rate for the common people. Not saying I agree, just passing along what i was told.

Remember, the IQD already RVed at 4,000 to the Dollar in 2004 then settled down to todays rate after introduction. who got those sweetheart deals I wonder.

No im pretty sure this 100% garde A, BS. I almost certain the "tier" system you speak of was discredited already a long time age. It was one of Okie's stupid theories.

• Upvote 1