Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Official Chat 12/14/11

kcw

Adam, you took the simplest question of the day and didn't give a straight answer. I have seen it debated back and forth and everyone seems to be divided...

[kcw] colts469 Adam, There's a small debate about what the auctions truly mean. Are the actually pulling in Dinar to decrease the amount in circulation? or is it something else? Thanks im thinking an R/V before a colts victory

[Adam Montana] They do the auctions to control the money - that's it

[Adam Montana] when the RV is announced, they will control it in any way they need to, but it will still happen through the auctions.

[Adam Montana] Colts... wow

[Adam Montana] never saw that coming!

[Adam Montana] next please

So, which is it? Are they removing Dinar from the float or are they releasing more Dinar with each auction?

• Upvote 3

[kcw] coorslite21 Adam, Thanks in advance... 1. Your opinion on the revaluation of a large number (basket) of currencies all at once when this happens.......or is this just about the IQD and perhaps the VND? 2. In the "Public" Dinar World of information......do you enjoy/share/listen to anyone in particular?

[Adam Montana] 1. I don't buy it, but I acknowledge that it is possible.

[Adam Montana] 2. dinarbot and CNN (Clown News Network)

[Adam Montana] :lol:

CNN - If Something Happened Its News To Us !

:D :D :D

Thx kcw + Thx Adam ! ;)

• Upvote 7

Bravo! Bravo! You are right. They (oom) will cut and paste your chat to threads. They will not want to plug what you offer, when they have all of the okiesters hanging on every unsubstantiated word the "gurus" put out under the guise of "Intel". Thanks for all, Adam, Sara, and all who make DV possible. Would wish all of you Merry Christmas, but am hoping I can deliver that message in person, in Belize Dec 25th!

• Upvote 4

I am a bit confused. Not too long ago Adam sent out an email apologizing and stating that his sources were telling him he was too low with his $.10 theory and that he could be off in his estimation of the rate. Now he is back to using the $.10 theory again. I check into this site pretty often and I feel like I must be missing something important.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

OK Thanks Adam about the Spendthrift trust advice. FYI - That's the big talk thing to do here on the islands. Listened to an hour radio talk show this past weekend from some local investors about the advantages of this trust. Guess we've got pumpers on the islands too!!

• Upvote 3

[Adam Montana] if they RV at 1:1 and require you to turn in your large notes immediately, then that may be a wise move

[Adam Montana] it depends on what you feel the dinar will do in the future

Great chat Adam , Thanks !

I do have a question concerning the " turn in time " , if they impose a window lets say at .10 cents and one month to cash in our 25,000 notes Will they become worthless after that window closes ??? :unsure:

• Upvote 3

I am a bit confused. Not too long ago Adam sent out an email apologizing and stating that his sources were telling him he was too low with his $.10 theory and that he could be off in his estimation of the rate. Now he is back to using the $.10 theory again. I check into this site pretty often and I feel like I must be missing something important.

Adam never recanted his .10 cent theory, he simply said he could be wrong. Boy I sure hope he is...lol But based on his findings that's what he came up with.:)
  • Upvote 2