Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you're bored, heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's okie and the dog

TonyDownTheShore

DEC.9,2011 12:27 CST.

OKIE/BULLDOG75 REPORT;

Bulldog75: ON PHONE NOW WITH OKIE: 11:36AM CST.

Bulldog75: OKIE HAS NEVER BEEN SO OPTIMISTIC AS HE IS THIS MORNING.

Bulldog75: PER OKIE “i AM PROGRESSING AND ON DEMAND LIKE YOUR CABLE TV”

Bulldog75: OKIE “I AM MENDING ALSO”

Bulldog75: OKIE “I WOULD FULLY EXPECT ENOUGH MONEY FOR A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR’

Bulldog75: OKIE: “NATIONAL SECURITY IS INVOLVED AT THE PRESENT TIME”.

Bulldog75: OKIE: “THE TENTATIVE RATE AND DATE HAS BEEN AGREED UPON”. “NO, DON’T ASK”.

Bulldog75: OKIE: “I WILL GIVE YOU THE WHITE HOUSE # AND YOU CAN TALK DIRECTLY WITH MALIKI HIMSELF”.

Bulldog75: OKIE: “BAR1: THE DATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BEFORE THE 15TH FOR THE LAST EIGHT YEARS”.

MoMoney$: USA’S national security or IRAQ’s??

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER: MO MONEY: “NATIONAL SECURITY ANSWER THAT CANNOT BE ADDRESSED AT THIS TIME”.

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER: GEITNER WENT TO EUROPE FOR MORALE support TO LET EUROPE KNOW WE/USA WOULD STAND BEHIDE THEM “

bar1: Before the 12th ?

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER TO BAR1 : “WHEN THE USA TREASURY RELEASES THE RATE, THEN U CAN CASH IN”…..”THE GURUS SAYING 2012 IS HORSE BISCUITS!”

Bulldog75: NUFF SAID.

Bulldog75: OKIE: “I AM DOCKSIDE WATCHING THE SHIP COME IN”.

Bulldog75: THATS FUNNY, BULLDOG IS WATCHING THE TRAIN COMIN ROUND THE BEND.blockrocks1: so your basically saying we are looking at minutes to hours

Bulldog75: OKIE: BLOCKROCKS1 ANSWER: “A VERY FEW DAYS”.

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER TO : “IF U ARE NOT ON LIFE support, YOU WILL SEE THIS VERY SOON”.

av8or: Bulldog are we still taking the 747?

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER: “THE PRICE OF MY AIRLINE TICKET MAYBE .30 CENTS OFF FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING.”

Bulldog75: OKIE: ” NO WAY TO RESPOND TO ALL MY PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS”

Bulldog75: OKIE: “THE 747s WERE FULL OF IQD DIVERTED ORIGINALLY TO USA INSTEAD OF BAGHDAD.”

thehappydinar: Ok folks MGD said slow down there is enuff cake for everyone

Bulldog75: OKIE: ” THEHAPPYDINAR: ANSWER “ENOUGH CAKE FOR EVERYONE” !!!

Bulldog75: OKIE “GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER , YOUR TRUSTS SET UP AND DO IT NOW. NUFF SAID”

Toldyaso: Okie do you still believe that here on your website will be the first place we will most likely see the confirmed RV when it happens?

Bulldog75: OKIE : TOLDYASO ANSWER: ‘THE WILL BE A WORLD WIDE PHENOMENA THAT WE WILL ALL KNOW AT THE SAME TIME. AND WILL REGISTER ’8′ ON THE RECTOR SCALE.

bboy: Okie’s airline ticket price has always been 4.40 and not 7.47. Am I correct???

Bulldog75: OKIE: BBOY ANSWER “APPLES AND ORANGES BBOY”.

LSU TIGER: the oven is 440 the aerplan is 747

Bulldog75: OKIE: LSU “YES, BUT I CAN BE .30 CENTS OFF ON THE PRICE OF THE AIRLPLANE TICKET”.

EASYONE: Bank account is soon to get Life saving Transfussion!

Bulldog75: OKIE: EASYONE ANSWER: “YES”.

Angel798: Bulldog and news on the dong ?

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANGEL798 ANSWER: “VND, ITS IN THE BASKET”

bboy: Okie……….Dont have enough dinar to STUFF TRIGGER, but can make a good start on stuffing Bullet. LOL

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER TO BBOY: “YOU CANNOT STUFF MY DOG”.

LSU TIGER: did the price of IQD just go up?

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER TO LSU: “RATE IS PRE ARRANGED AGREEMENT”

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER: GEINTHER WENT TO EUROPE FOR MORALE support TO LET EUROPE KNOW WE/USA WOULD STAND BEHIDE THEM “

Bulldog75: OKIE: “IMF PRE-OCCUPIED WITH EURO CRISIS LIKE BULLDOG TOLD U”

robdel: Okie, is there a big announcement being made today around noonish?

Bulldog75: OKIE: ROBDEL: “NOT THAT I AM AWARE OF”.

~*~Heart~*~: when will the people that sell the dinar stop selling you think? they would know before us right?

Bulldog75: OKIE: HEART ANSWER:” WHEN THE CBI OFFICIALLY POSTS THE RATE”

Searay 32: Okie, is it going to be a White , Blue, or Green Christmas??

Bulldog75: OKIE: SEARAY ANSWER: “DEFINITELY A GREEN CHRISTMAS”

lizardlips: Okie, Could you define “soon” and provide a realistic window of occurence?

Bulldog75: OKIE: LIZARDLIPS ANSWER : “SOON MEANS SOON. SOONER MEANS SOMETHING ELSE. SOON IS NOW A FOUR LETTER WORD”.

robdel: Okie, when are we going to hear you on another Conf Call? We miss you man!

Bulldog75: OKIE: ROBDEL ANSWER “WHEN I FEEL BETTER AND UP TO IT” TY.

markw: Okie where is GHOST?????????????

Bulldog75: OKIE: MARKW: ANSWER: “GHOST IS NOW WORKING ON BUSINESS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY”.

reconn: Can it RV BEFORE being posted at CBI…?

Bulldog75: OKIE: ANSWER “RECONN, NOT OFFICIAL TIL OFFICIALLY POSTED ON CBI”. TYVM.

.ally36: Okie I sent you info through the mods that would greatly improve your health and longivity ..please search it out ..

Bulldog75: OKIE: ALLY36: “I WILL LOOK FOR THAT. TY”.

robdel: Okie if they made a movie about this dinar rollercoaster, Im sure you would be one of the main stars….who would you pick to play your role?

Bulldog75: OKIE: ROBDEL ANSWER: “MOVIES, NOW THATS A REFRESHING CHANGE OF PACE”.

AZ Native: Okie, we’ve been circling the airport for some time, do you see any more delays before this plane lands?

Bulldog75: OKIE: AZNATIVE ANSWER: “NO DELAYS, WE ARE IN PROCESS. WE GO WITH THE FLOW. SIT AND WAIT. WE CANNOT EXPEDITE THIS. THAT WHY ONE DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW ALL THE FACTS. GET ONE’S MIND OFF THE RV AND IQD. IT WILL HAPPEN”

bboy: Just went into CRUISE CONTROL, Okie. Patiently waiting for the rate to tumble.

Bulldog75: OKIE: BBOY: “THE MECHANISM IS PRESENTLY BEING IMPLEMENTED”.

counselfly: Okie–Get well soon so you can enjoy both this unparalled event and the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ! Thank you!

Bulldog75: OKIE: CONSELFLY “TYVM. VERY NICE. BLESS YOU”

reconn: On my birtday..the 13th…

Bulldog75: OKIE: RECONN: “I DON’T KNOW. DEPENDS ON YOUR FRAME OF MIND AND WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN BAD OR GOOD”

rmoney: WOGWAG – WHERE OKIE GOES ; WE ALL GO ……………. GLAD YOUR HOME , SAFE AND SOUND……

Bulldog75: OKIE TO MONEY “THANKS. WE NEED TO WRAP THIS UP”. ‘THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR BEING HERE. KNOW THAT YOU ARE SAFE AND THIS WILL HAPPEN”. “HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WAIT A FEW DAYS”. “I BLESS U ALL”. AMEN. BYE FOR NOW. OKIE AND BULLDOG75.

THANKS TO ALL ADMINS, MODS AND LEXIE. AWESOME INTERVIEW UPDATE POST WITH OKIE!.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well if the Rector wants more in tithes....

Either that or he meant rectal scale. Just sayin'.

There is always someone here wanting to spoil my fun! Dangit, anyways! dry.gif

Yes, you are certainly correct! It also has several other meanings, like governor or principal of schools. Butt, oops! I mean but, it is mostly used in it's christian form, like pastor, preacher, priest, vicar, etc., etc., However, when I read RECT...it made me think of rectum (especially, when present "guru" company is involved)...it's certainly, closer to rectum than it is RICHTER...just sayin'...smartypants! tongue.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is always someone here wanting to spoil my fun! Dangit, anyways! dry.gif

Yes, you are certainly correct! It also has several other meanings, like governor or principal of schools. Butt, oops! I mean but, it is mostly used in it's christian form, like pastor, preacher, priest, vicar, etc., etc., However, when I read RECT...it made me think of rectum (especially, when present "guru" company is involved)...it's certainly, closer to rectum than it is RICHTER...just sayin'...smartypants! tongue.gif

Exactly what I thought, Dogmatic ( you beat me to it)... It's Okie's rectum scale.....Nuff said.

• Upvote 1

I see humor and dramatics are not in short supply!!! :lol: I wonder how many 'newbies' got suckered by Okie and the gang? I admit, I took any bit of infomration I found an ran with it. Obviously that has gotten me no where fast. A bit of advice for any one, old or new to this investment, consider the source, think for yourself and question ALWAYS!!!

Oh... GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1