Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Security Council Meeting on IRAQ 10am Channel 4

Brisco

didnt get to listen to the webcast...........and i wont now because i just went thru this thread........and all of you spelled it out great.............things are moving fast............looks like things are moving towards the 15th of this month.........till the end of this month............again thanks to everyones input...........and i really do like the way yall came together at the end........plus 1 for all of you......thank you.........GO DINAR

Maybe Adam or Sonny can come on here and give us there insight to what they think is going on ?

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

if you read the whole thread.............you wont need their insight...........pretty sharp group here............GO DINAR

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

CHANNEL 4 10:00 a.m.: Security Council Meeting: The situation concerning Iraq (Original Language) tomorrow, view UN meeting http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/index.html

Could this be Chapter 7?

GO RV

Thanks for the link, it is very timely and helpful. I watched Martin Kobler (SRSG for Iraq) introduced as the point man with regard to security after having been gone from Iraq for four years. History in the making right before our eyes. Thanks again.

Thanks everyone...I've been at the dentist ALL day long and missed this whole thing. Thanks to you guys I've gotten the gist of it...Go DV and go RV!!!!

Thanks everyone...I've been at the dentist ALL day long and missed this whole thing. Thanks to you guys I've gotten the gist of it...Go DV and go RV!!!!

ouch, bama! Hope you are doing ok!

Thanks Precious, I'm good but it looks like my 5 yr old is gonna have to get a root canal next week. I feel so bad for my little man.

Thanks Precious, I'm good but it looks like my 5 yr old is gonna have to get a root canal next week. I feel so bad for my little man.

Imagine all the love in the world if this was the norm.

Go RV

Yeah, I might get lucky.

This is great news! Sounds to me like the pieces are coming together, Go RV!

I hope so. I manufacture a product here in the US. I think I just lost my biggest customer due to a less efficient, uglier, tacky, made in China product, but it is cheaper. I think it is a sign that I don't need to worry about my business anymore. One door closes, another one opens. I choose the door that says RV 1:1.

Besides, how can I work when I am sipping a latte from my porch overlooking the Tetons? Can't wait.

My 6 year old goes for an impacted tooth tomorrow . Bummer.

didnt get to listen to the webcast...........and i wont now because i just went thru this thread........and all of you spelled it out great.............things are moving fast............looks like things are moving towards the 15th of this month.........till the end of this month............again thanks to everyones input...........and i really do like the way yall came together at the end........plus 1 for all of you......thank you.........GO DINAR

if you read the whole thread.............you wont need their insight...........pretty sharp group here............GO DINAR

Ditto, Dana, Ditto. We have some pretty well researched and intelligent individuals here. I learn a lot everyday.

You can't wait for somebody to pop in, you have to get in and dig for yourself.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

I hope so. I manufacture a product here in the US. I think I just lost my biggest customer due to a less efficient, uglier, tacky, made in China product, but it is cheaper. I think it is a sign that I don't need to worry about my business anymore. One door closes, another one opens. I choose the door that says RV 1:1.

Besides, how can I work when I am sipping a latte from my porch overlooking the Tetons? Can't wait.

Carrello, I hope one good thing comes out of all of the legislature being passed on currency and trade imbalances, that it helps the hard working American. Oh, by the way, I was born in Wyoming and enjoyed the view of the Tetons many times. After the RV, I plan on taking my son to Jackson Hole, Yellowstone and the Tetons. Fly Fishing on the Snake River is also so beautiful. Hope all works well for you. Merry Christmas. :)

Yeah, I might get lucky.

It is way below 0º on that porch right nowohmy.gif. Not to pour ice water on you but something closer to the equator would be nice this time of yearbiggrin.gif

Try and save the live tooth without killing the nerve if possible. Those Dentists get carried away.