Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sales Stop This End Of Week----FALSE RUMOR!

ladwiss

Sale of Dinars in the US will continue. It was bugging me when I read a post on another site that said sales were to stop by the end of the week for Dinars and that some beefed up security was needed at a certain place, setting up for cashing in of Dinars.And that this phone call was made to get more security. So this morning I made a phone call to a gentleman in S. DK. and had a nice conversation with him. He sells Dinar by the way and I have purchased from him , very nice man. I qoute '' I am looking to buy more Dinar but not right now. I just want to see if the rumor on the net is true that sales of Dinars are going to end this weeks end''. Quote from this man, ''Absolutely Not, that is a rumor made by a pumper who wants to sell more Dinar. You can even go to my site and make an order and pay by check if you want and that will lock in the rate. for the next two weeks. In fact, next couple of weeks the cost of the smaller notes are going to come down some from the price they sell at now. Now you all can beleive what you want but if if this was to end this week that guy sould have talked me into to buying more now. Long story ...short version... I will not beleive any posts on this dinar investment until I can proove beyond the shadow of no doubt that it has happened.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sale of Dinars in the US will continue. It was bugging me when I read a post on another site that said sales were to stop by the end of the week for Dinars and that some beefed up security was needed at a certain place, setting up for cashing in of Dinars.And that this phone call was made to get more security. So this morning I made a phone call to a gentleman in S. DK. and had a nice conversation with him. He sells Dinar by the way and I have purchased from him , very nice man. I qoute '' I am looking to buy more Dinar but not right now. I just want to see if the rumor on the net is true that sales of Dinars are going to end this weeks end''. Quote from this man, ''Absolutely Not, that is a rumor made by a pumper who wants to sell more Dinar. You can even go to my site and make an order and pay by check if you want and that will lock in the rate. for the next two weeks. In fact, next couple of weeks the cost of the smaller notes are going to come down some from the price they sell at now. Now you all can beleive what you want but if if this was to end this week that guy sould have talked me into to buying more now. Long story ...short version... I will not beleive any posts on this dinar investment until I can proove beyond the shadow of no doubt that it has happened.

Thank you for your post ladwiss - it is appreciated. Do you have a phone number or site for the dealer you spoke with? What are his rates?

RON ;)

When you hear stuff like this you can't help but get really ticked off, least I am. ANYONE who is purposely misleading anyone here SHOULD be banned!! I haven't bought anymore recently but my friend did because they were worried they wouldn't be able to get more.

They ought to realize by now the more they lie the more they won't be trusted. I won't tell anyone to buy Dinar now because I don't want to be responsibe for giving bad advice.

Not that I don't think it will be profitable at some point but I don't want to loose a freind over it.

Thanks for your post and the effort to dig deeper. IMO the sellers of the dinar will sell right up until it RV's, when ever that is. To think that the dealers of the dinar will have more information than us doesn't make sense. Why would the GOI leak anything to these dealers? Until it RV's and the price increases the dinar dealers will continue selling and the rate will stay the same. Now I don't believe that just because this dealer states that he will continue to sell dinar into next week that that means it wont RV soon, it just means his business will stay the same until then.

If you believe in other posts that the RV is going to take place around the 1st of March or before the Election on March 7th then it would only make sense that people would not be selling Dinar. Further, if it does RV what kind of rate would they get for it and what kind of profit would they make anyway? None.

I would have to say that the better part of these posts always say something like "I know this guy..." or "My unnamed Source..." nothing ever verifiable. Certain sellers of Dinar would take advantage of an upcoming RV by not offloading their Dinar at the current rate, but to wait and cash it in themselves.

Thanks for your post:::: We have to remember guys this is a RUMOR site, can you imagine how much money these pumpers are making off of this site...I have come to believe in two people that I can trust on this site and that is ADAM and Enorrste period. Everybody else well almost everybody else is blowing B/S....................................IMO

Perspectively look at it like this, dealers and foreign exchanges at banks are in the business of exchanging currency. It does not matter which one it is and what it exchanges for. They are providing a service that you would not normally be able to do yourself unless you were in that particular country. They are licensed and bonded in their trade and must adhere to a specific set of rules and regulations no matter what information or rumors exist about any change of value. They will continue to do business as usual and still have their services and products available after any value change to any currency they deal in.

Not only that, but the dealer stressed that if you order his dinar now you will be locked into the price you paid. So he's guaranteeing that if it does RV before you get your order processed he will not charge you more. You will get the dinar(even after RV) at the price you ordered it at. Good honest dealer who did not say it is not going to RV, but until it does, he is going to sell and guarantee his prices. He does expect the smaller denoms to go down in price in a couple of weeks also. That also doesn't mean it isn't going to RV. But if it does not RV this guy expects the smaller denoms to go down in price. Simple. Straightforward and honest. As for other people hearing other things. Oh well, maybe they have and maybe they haven't. Just like what this guy is saying. Time is going to give us all the answers.