Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

bamagirl

I was hoping we could all send up a prayer for our fellow DV friend QuietLearner. He has some health issues and I haven't heard from him in some time...I'm hoping he's just taking break from his crazy DV family. If you don't mind just send up some thoughts for him.

• Upvote 6

I was hoping we could all send up a prayer for our fellow DV friend QuietLearner. He has some health issues and I haven't heard from him in some time...I'm hoping he's just taking break from his crazy DV family. If you don't mind just send up some thoughts for him.

Prayer warrior ArmyMomrn is on it!

• Upvote 2

Bama we are joining you in prayer. I know I havent heard anything in a few weeks, hoping all is ok.

Father God, please take control of this situation, please bring QL peace, rest, healing and comfort. In your precious name, Amen!

• Upvote 2

Added to my list ... :)

And thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is one thing to pray for all those who are members, or members who need extra help, but I believe it is an entirely different thing, a much more powerful and potent thing, to pray for someone named specifically, and for specific reasons. And we cannot ask for God's help specifically without people like you letting people like us know. Thank you!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

I'm on it bammagirl ! Just punched in, have my coffee, now it's prayer time.

Dear Lord,

You know our DV friend/member so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with our friend now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done in our friend's life.

Man_Kind