Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So much for Black Fri.

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Goo roos were using blk Fri as a done date so as to guarantee a big spendingest ever blk fri. from newly rich folk :unsure: holding Dinar. It ait gonna happen folks. Even if it RV'd right this second "Its too late baby, baby its too late" cuz its not enough time to make it to the bank get things in order and shop. Most will take 2 days to a few weeks to get their business in order.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Goo roos were using blk Fri as a done date so as to guarantee a big spendingest ever blk fri. from newly rich folk :unsure: holding Dinar. It ait gonna happen folks. Even if it RV'd right this second "Its too late baby, baby its too late" cuz its not enough time to make it to the bank get things in order and shop. Most will take 2 days to a few weeks to get their business in order.

But you'll be able to afford to spend more then.

lol... Seriously folks, Did anyone really truly believed it was going to RV Today. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Yes, some of us did. And I don't think it was foolish of us at all, as you seem to suggest. It is not a holiday in Iraq, and I think they are back in parliament now, so they could very well have chosen today to do it.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

• Upvote 1

Well, its not to late folks. You all might want to get the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" so you all can see the light. B)

Better to save your money when you buy investments than waste the time to go shopping when prices are low. You will sleep better knowing all is well in your world, to the extent you can make it so.

Think like the rich to become rich. :D :D :D

GO RV!

Allow me to bless those around me with what they need the most. Thank-you GOD! :DB):D

• Upvote 1

Thank GOD it did'nt RV sounds like you would spend it like it's going to Rot anyway.

GOD saved you from BLACK FRIDAY but your going to have to watch out for yourself sometime.

Your tunnel vision will leave you wondering what the He!! just happened.

There are PEOPLE who Make things HAPPEN

There are PEOPLE who Watch things HAPPEN

Then there PEOPLE who Wonder WHAT the He!! just HAPPENED ? sound familiar

Gosh, and I thought your name was so clever.

ME 2 Carrello However turns out ????

the term Goo Roo was created and trademarked by me. you may use this term if you like however you must provide the registered trademark symbol after the word

Goo Roo®

Thank You

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/40697-storm1/#ixzz1efR9WJvU