Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we owned by the US Gov? My personal story of abuse

FreckledFuzz

I hate to come here and vent my frustrations, but I am literally at a loss after attempts of trying to obtain legal counsel yesterday.

It's sad the government literally owns us and can not be held accountable for their actions :(

I am hoping somebody knows somebody that could possible help...and make a difference--I feel if my case were to win, it could probably gain national attention and change their ways.

Long story short - I was detained in public by the TSA bomb/explosive team at JFK in New York City on Monday night [11/21/11] for almost 2 hours.

My humiliation on degradation was in complete public view--including an intimate body search [after having already gone through the full body xray], and being sat down by a scan line [conveyor belt] which thy closed just for me, where I was interrogated as well as all my belongings thoroughly searched ---all while being guarded bu TSA and management people around me. Nothing short of a public spectacle.

I missed my flight, and ultimately had to purchase a complete separate ticket home-- their offer was to send me on the next available flight on the same carrier I had originally purchased---and I still would have had to pay for a hotel room overnight. I should have been able to get on the very next available flight out--- IMO first class--- on any carrier---not just one that was a "partner"

I was never offered an apology, was never told what set off their machines--only except to bag my medication I had--in which one of them is a heart medication, but it does not contain glycerin.

I have flown on average every other week for over 3 years for business and have had the occasional explosives trace scan check they do before , but have never ever been subject to this treatment. I have always flown without incident.

One of my problems is I live in MN, and this happened in NY--- and on top of that after calling 50 different attorneys, I can't find a single one willing to help. I need one that is willing to work on contingency--- if an attorney is to be found I can't afford one at $300/hr.

I was given the advice to file a complaint with the ACLU... but I feel so violated, defeated, and cheated it seems senseless to just complain.

Thank You

Edited by FreckledFuzz
  • Upvote 3

Would you rather have been privately invaded by one of those pervs? I always request that they do their "intimate search" in public. For God and everyone to see.

If you couldn't find an attorney to help you, then you don't have a case.

I think that TSA is a joke, and that it's meant primarily to subvert us "in the name of safety". I don't think our safety is increased very much by all this invasion of privacy. As a nation, we are kissing personal freedoms goodbye every day. Have you ever read "1984"?

Be willing to have your dirty laundry aired in public, including cavity searches, or don't fly.

Last time I returned to the US on my Canadian Passport with a Green card, Immigration detained me for 24 hours. I was already sick, throwing up and diarrhea, not allowed to stay in the bathroom so I messed myself repeatedly, and was totally traumatized by the situation since they were threatening to reroute me to Canada, where I am essentially a homeless person. A rotten ex had reported my green card stolen. Even thought I had the damn thing, and my fingerprints matched, and even my haircut had not changed, and I had a current passport, they held me. Seats with arms, nowhere to rest.

And let me tell you, nobody cares.

• Upvote 3

You should go to Canada and declare amnesty, because this country isn't going to change it's ways anytime soon. There are cases of government abuse far worse than yours, and they never made public news.

I agree totally;

1. For example, under the Constitution the police power is in the States, not the federal government, TSA (police); FBI (Police), Prisons (police) ATF (Police) IRS (Police), just to name a few agencies;

2. You will never hear of people who kill themselves each year because of over reaching US government, several years ago a married couple being hounded by the IRS went out in their front yard and shot themselves; Just recently the man 60 years of age that loaded up a plane and few it into an IRS federal building, killing himself and a federal employee.

3. If the truth was being told and justice being served in the federal court house, you would not need guards at every door;

4. Another example, the Constitution says any legal dispute of $20 or more a citizen is entitled to a "jury" trial. How did the feds get around this, if IRS says you owe it, you have to pay it before you can go to district court with a jury, therefore, since you cannot pay, you have to go to tax court, judge hired federal employee, who rules against you, no appeal. Justice?

5. Did you know if you prove that your actually innocence of a federal crime, you cannot have a hearing, they will go ahead and kill you or make you service time. The only way the courts will hear the case is if you also have a Constitutional violation.

6. Did you know that the government under the constitution cannot take private property with out just compensation? Also you are "presumed innocence" LOL!! but the feds say the property is presumed guilty and take it under forfeiture laws. Grand parents have lost family farms, because a grand child happens to grow some marijuana on it without the knowledge of the grand parents.

7. The feds lock up people for insider trading the stock market, Congress and senate are exempt and can insider trade;

8. The feds are the largest polluters of toxic waste, but they put farmers and others in prison for burying what they consider toxic on their own property;

I could go on and on, the foxes are in the hen house, and we hens keep going to them, and saying we need a law to protect us, another hen was eaten last night, and the foxes are saying, Oh we will pass some more laws to protect you, until you also are eaten. You little red hen.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry this happened to you but there is absolutely nothing you can do. There is no way to reimburse you. Even if there was, it would cost you more to fight it than what was lost. I understand you wanting to bring national attention to this so the laws can be changed, but there has been many instances of abuse by the TSA and no one has been able to take them on. Its a damn shame. Hopefully your eyes are open now. If you never want this to happen to you or anyone else again and If you love freedom and liberty vote RON PAUL.

• Upvote 4

The only thing that will save Americans freedom from these communist scum running rampant, and rough shod over the people is fight a revolution like Thomas Jefferson stated. I feel it will come eventually, and I believe they will get defeated by patriots. People are becoming very angry about the way these people are doing in Washington D.C., and their days are numbered.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

True story I was searched and was put against the wall and was asked to lift my feet so they could do a pat down on my soles.. When he was going down the same time my heel was going up I accidentally kicked him in the face.. I was the only one to find the humor in it but anyways I was dam near tackled.. Last time flying ever..

• Upvote 3

Whats the big deal? Sounds like their finally off their a$$`s and doing their Job. Inconvenient Yes , But nothing more then that. Small price to pay considering the alternative> Like the plane blowing up. It`s a new and dangerous world. Damn shame but it is what it is. So man (or woman) up and get over it. Just saying

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

That you travel so often, there is a way that you can register with your airline by providing additional information that flags you as less a security risk. I use United and filled in

the TSA Secure Flight Information. I have on occasion stepped into the body scan, had my carry-on go thru the scanner a couple times, and had to stop and have the bomb wipes

dabbed on my stuff but nothing more than the expected. I do international travel and maybe that extra info provided/registered with the airline flags me as more trusted.

Hope this info is helpful, can't erase what happened to you, but if you can lessen the likelihood it will happen again it may count for something.

• Upvote 1

Generally, a sovereign government cannot be sued unless it allows itself to be sued. In the United States, Congress has passed the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) allowing the U.S. government to be sued for the tortious negligence of its employees that causes personal injury or property damage.

Prior to bringing a lawsuit under the Federal Tort Claims Act, it is required that a written claim be presented to the offending government agency. After the written claim is presented, six months must pass before a lawsuit may be filed in United States District Court. If the claim is denied in writing by the agency, the claimant must file suit within six months of the date of denial.

Generally, a written claim must be presented within two years of reasonable knowledge of the cause and existence of the injury, even for minors and incompetents. There are numerous other details and restrictions under the FTCA and it is advisable to have an attorney represent you in this potentially complicated area of the law. Other laws that allow claims to be made against the United States government, but do not allow a lawsuit may also apply such as the Military Claims Act (MCA) and Foreign Claims Act (FCA).

Sovereign immunity, or crown immunity, is a legal doctrine by which the sovereign or state cannot commit a legal wrong and is immune from civil suit or criminal prosecution.

In constitutional monarchies the sovereign is the historical origin of the authority which creates the courts. Thus the courts had no power to compel the sovereign to be bound by the courts, as they were created by the sovereign for the protection of his or her subjects.

In the United States, the federal government has sovereign immunity and may not be sued unless it has waived its immunity or consented to suit. See Gray v. Bell, 712 F.2d 490, 507 (D.C. Cir. 1983). The United States has waived sovereign immunity to a limited extent, mainly through the Federal Tort Claims Act, which waives the immunity if a tortious act of a federal employee causes damage, and the Tucker Act, which waives the immunity over claims arising out of contracts to which the federal government is a party. The Federal Tort Claims Act and the Tucker Act are not as broad waivers of sovereign immunity as they might appear, as there are a number of statutory exceptions and judicially fashioned limiting doctrines applicable to both. Title 28 U.S.C. § 1331 confers federal question jurisdiction on district courts, but this statute has been held not to be a blanket waiver of sovereign immunity on the part of the federal government.

Congress has also waived sovereign immunity for patent infringement claims under 28 USC § 1498(a), but that statute balances this waiver with provisions that limit the remedies available to the patent holder. The government may not be enjoined from infringing a patent, and persons performing work for the government are immune both from liability and from injunction. Any recourse must be had only against the government in the United States Court of Federal Claims. In Advanced Software Design, the Federal Circuit expanded the interpretation of this protection to extend to private companies doing work not as contractors, but in which the government participates even indirectly.

In Hans v. Louisiana, the Supreme Court of the United States held that the Eleventh Amendment re-affirms that states possess sovereign immunity and are therefore immune from being sued in federal court without their consent. In later cases, the Supreme Court has strengthened state sovereign immunity considerably. In Blatchford v. Native Village of Noatak, the court explained that

we have understood the Eleventh Amendment to stand not so much for what it says, but for the presupposition of our constitutional structure which it confirms: that the States entered the federal system with their sovereignty intact; that the judicial authority in Article III is limited by this sovereignty, and that a State will therefore not be subject to suit in federal court unless it has consented to suit, either expressly or in the "plan of the convention."

(Citations omitted). In Alden v. Maine, the Court explained that while it has

sometimes referred to the States’ immunity from suit as “Eleventh Amendment immunity[,]” [that] phrase is [a] convenient shorthand but something of a misnomer, [because] the sovereign immunity of the States neither derives from nor is limited by the terms of the Eleventh Amendment. Rather, as the Constitution’s structure, and its history, and the authoritative interpretations by this Court make clear, the States’ immunity from suit is a fundamental aspect of the sovereignty which the States enjoyed before the ratification of the Constitution, and which they retain today (either literally or by virtue of their admission into the Union upon an equal footing with the other States) except as altered by the plan of the Convention or certain constitutional Amendments.

Writing for the court in Alden, Justice Anthony Kennedy argued that in view of this, and given the limited nature of congressional power delegated by the original unamended Constitution, the court could not "conclude that the specific Article I powers delegated to Congress necessarily include, by virtue of the Necessary and Proper Clause or otherwise, the incidental authority to subject the States to private suits as a means of achieving objectives otherwise within the scope of the enumerated powers."

However, a "consequence of [the] Court’s recognition of pre-ratification sovereignty as the source of immunity from suit is that only States and arms of the State possess immunity from suits authorized by federal law." Northern Ins. Co. of N. Y. v. Chatham County (emphases added). Thus, cities and municipalities lack sovereign immunity, Jinks v. Richland County, and counties are not generally considered to have sovereign immunity, even when they "exercise a 'slice of state power.'" Lake Country Estates, Inc. v. Tahoe Regional Planning Agency.

• Upvote 2

Thank You for those that decided to respond be it good or negative. I see we are truly slaves and should like to take it up the rear.

I will look into registering for the TSA--thank you for the suggestion. I have no other choice but to fly for what I do--perhaps it's time to finally retire.

You ask what's the big deal? Besides becoming a public spectacle, and besides not being offered a formal apology [my travel habits have been the same for over 3 years nothing has changed and I have been subject to this before to without incident]

I had to purchase a $320 dollar ticket home, while eating the ticket for the flight I missed. The earliest they offered to get me home was 18 hours later..... do you think that's acceptable? If I had stayed I would have had to pay for my hotel room.

How about you pay for my [2nd] extra ticket that I bought to get home at a decent time and make my business meeting today. Then I'll stop my rant and complaining.

So thanks again for responding. I know Jesse Ventura--and I've seen that show. I think I'll give him a call to do coffee.

Edited by FreckledFuzz
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps this happened to you Fuzz because you are supposed to do something about the police state that America and the world is very quickly morphing into. Don't just give in and register - that is what they want. You will never feel good about yourself until you band with other like minded/TSA abused American and fight for your own right to travel without agreeing to go thru their cancer causing naked body scanners or being sexually molested by strangers. Always remember with a bully, the first inch conceded is the beginning of a long, torturous mile taken.

Whats the big deal? Sounds like their finally off their a$$`s and doing their Job. Inconvenient Yes , But nothing more then that. Small price to pay considering the alternative> Like the plane blowing up. It`s a new and dangerous world. Damn shame but it is what it is. So man (or woman) up and get over it. Just saying

I would rather be living a free world and take the chance of being blown up by a terrorist, the same way I accept the possibility that I might die in a car accident (check the stats and you be surprised to see how much, much more likely that event is) than be living in a country where I am treated 24/7 as if I was a criminal. Also ask yourself this. Why has all of Europe rejected the naked body scanners that Americans are regularly subjected to as dangerous? And what is the REAL purpose of TSA?

• Upvote 2

Why is that everyone jumps on the bandwagon and assumes that the TSA is to blame?

Sounds to me like this guy is a at fault.

#1. You have had this problem is the past, why did you not anticipate the problem?

# 2. Why did you not arrive with plenty of time in advance?

#3. Remember the 5 "P's" Prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

Being a prior TSA Supervisor I know from personal experience that MANY business travelers arrive late, and they can not understand why they failure to get there early DOES NOT make their getting thru security an emergency.

Learn from your mistake and suck it up! :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Why is that everyone jumps on the bandwagon and assumes that the TSA is to blame?

#1. You have had this problem is the past, why did you not anticipate the problem?

Being a prior TSA Supervisor I know from personal experience that MANY business travelers arrive late, and they can not understand why they failure to get there early DOES NOT make their getting thru security an emergency.

You couldn't be more right....rat!

This regular AMERICAN traveler should have totally seen your douchbaggery coming!

Give you a badge and you seem to think you're above everyone else, don't you rat?

Well I got news for you rat.

Enjoy your back door out to the "secured" parking area, because you know if you mingle with the public, where u get recognized for the person that you really are...for the uncalled **** you subject american people to, you'd get your ass handed to you on a daily basis.

Good for you rat.

Being a prior TSA spv. that prides himself on telling us what we're doing thats not up to YOUR specifications....

what a proud rat you must be.

• Upvote 5

Cottn??????????

I am also prior US Army, 20 years. Wanna bash me on that also?

The type of American that can bash the TSA, the law enforcement or any one else just doing their jobs should open their eyes.

I wish all Americans could travel the world and see the way other citizens of other countries are treated, see their standard of living and the security measures they endure.

They would return home & kiss the ground, and thank the Lord above that they were blessed to be born in America.

If you really looked at the MINIMUM security that we currently employ in the US, everyone might have a change-of-heart about giving those who work hard to provide you with that security some credit.

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anybody with common sense knows the TSA is an arm of a communist police state, and the politicians are all corrupted to the rotten core just like you are. If you agree with their evil, then you are as they are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hate to come here and vent my frustrations, but I am literally at a loss after attempts of trying to obtain legal counsel yesterday.

It's sad the government literally owns us and can not be held accountable for their actions :(

The problem with attorneys is that if they get too aggressive fighting for their client against the government (that issued them a license to practice law) then they take away the license and his livelihood is gone - so you get to pay one of them $300 per hour to fight like they have one hand tied behind their back - because they do!

The government most assuredly does NOT own "you" - however... they trick and deceive people into entering into "hidden contracts" with strings attached, that allow the government to violate their rights, because they ignorantly agreed to it and they do not understand how to challenge it.

Were you told that to get a job, open a bank account, get a driver's license, borrow money, get health insurance, function in society, etc. etc. etc... you better have a social security number?... so you got one, right?

...if you have a social security number, many people mistakenly think is "their number" as if it were tattooed on their flesh... but it is NOT your number.

What has really happened is that the government created a Trust (an artificial entity/a "legal person"/similar to a Corporation), and gave that Trust a name that looks like your name but is in all capital letters (which means it's NOT really the same as your name) and combined that name with the number to differentiate that Trust from any similar Trust related to a different person with the same name spelling. If you read the Law, you will find that the Law says that that Trust is a "person." Not human, mind you, but still a "person" according to their bizarre and twisted form of Law.

The Government really DOES own that Trust.

They established all sorts of rules and regulations and obligations that they attach to that Trust - things that would violate the U.S. Constitution if they tried to do it to You - but they are doing it to the artificial entity they created. You were never told that when the government refers to a "taxpayer" that they are referring to that artificial entity that they created and stuck a name on it that looks a lot like your name. They tell you that you owe them, and that you have to obey them. They send you a bill with that name on it - they don't tell you that it's not your name. They deceive everyone about what they are doing. If you do not understand it, you will be a slave. It will seem as if they own you. They put a big burden on that fake "person" they created and then they tell you that you have to carry that burden - or else.

A lawyer will never truly challenge the whole system - he can't! - he will "attack" kind of like trimming a tree, when what you want is to have it ripped out by the root!

Look up www.teamlaw.net - stuff like this is the type of thing that they specialize in fixing.

However, they don't do everything for you - they teach you how to do it yourself.

Often, winning in a situation like this requires proper preparation beforehand - i.e. you could learn how to get into a position where you could eat them alive if they ever do that to you again, but it may or may not be possible to get much redress for what has already happened.

Wouldn't it be some comfort to know that you could make sure that things would be different next time? How about getting the IRS out of your pocket - forever! - and knowing that not one dollar of your hard earned money would ever again go to those who violated you?

Real freedom is attainable - check it out.

• Upvote 1

Cottn??????????

The type of American that can bash the TSA, the law enforcement or any one else just doing their jobs should open their eyes.

I wish all Americans could travel the world and see the way other citizens of other countries are treated, see their standard of living and the security measures they endure.

They would return home & kiss the ground, and thank the Lord above that they were blessed to be born in America.

If you really looked at the MINIMUM security that we currently employ in the US, everyone might have a change-of-heart about giving those who work hard to provide you with that security some credit.

You are full of crap. I travel everywhere, and even Russia don't abuse passengers the way this Communist TSA does. I have been through many nations, and none are as brutal as the USA. Stop lying and defending the thugs, because soon they will get their A--es handed to them after the second civil war. You best hope you are not on their side.

• Upvote 3

Some of you guys REALLY have issues.

While I will admit that America has problems, we are head and shoulders above the other nations.

If you do not like the USA? Why not leave?

Civil War? Have you lost your mind?

The people are what makes a nation strong but your case I do not think you qualify.

TSA, Homeland Security, Police, US Military, anyone else you hate?

All these folks have 1 thing in common - they work to make America better.

It is sorry, no account, worthless people like you who do no thing productive for the common good other than to sit around and TALK about how we are screwing up America. If you had one ounce of self respect or BALLS, go out and put your money where your mouth is. Have a great day! :D

• Downvote 3

While I thank you for your service, I'm thinking that oath you took to defend the Constitution against enemies, both foreign and domestic, didn't mean much to you.

Law enforcement is different from the tsa. tsa is much like Hitler's brown shirts.

I travel the world. I fill up a passport every 24-26 months. I go through metal detectors at every airport. It's only on US bound flights and at US airports that some pervert wants to put his hand down my pants in the name of security.

I am blessed to be an American, especially a Southerner. Unfortunately, the America of today is not the same country I was born in.

MINIMUM security? You seriously called having to go through a machine that is known to cause cancer or a what would be a sexual assault if performed by any one other than a tsa employee minimum security?

Edited by flatdawg

Some of you guys REALLY have issues.

I have issues with my Fourth Amendment Right being trampled for doing something completely legal, such as flying.

While I will admit that America has problems, we are head and shoulders above the other nations.

Some nations we are head and shoulders above; Sudan and Somalia come to mind. I love America, but not how it is run now.

If you do not like the USA? Why not leave?

Many of us with the ways and means have. It's not that we don't like the USA, it's that we don't like what it has become. But we'll be back when the Revolution begins.

Civil War? Have you lost your mind?

It will be a Revolution. Patriotic Americans ridding ourselves of a tyrannical and oppressive government.

The people are what makes a nation strong...

Tell me, how do tsa goons make my nation strong? Oppressing my God given rights make my nation stronger?

TSA, Homeland Security, Police, US Military, anyone else you hate?

That's a good start, but I would add corrupt politicians that have created those two agencies as well.

All these folks have 1 thing in common - they work to make America better.

tsa and homeland security do nothing to make America great. They are part of the problem.

It is sorry, no account, worthless people like you who do no thing productive for the common good other than to sit around and TALK about how we are screwing up America. If you had one ounce of self respect or BALLS, go out and put your money where your mouth is.

I consider tsa and homeland security to be traitors to the US Constitution and they will dealt will severely during the coming Revolution.

• Upvote 1

Thank You for those that decided to respond be it good or negative. I see we are truly slaves and should like to take it up the rear.

I will look into registering for the TSA--thank you for the suggestion. I have no other choice but to fly for what I do--perhaps it's time to finally retire.

You ask what's the big deal? Besides becoming a public spectacle, and besides not being offered a formal apology [my travel habits have been the same for over 3 years nothing has changed and I have been subject to this before to without incident]

I had to purchase a $320 dollar ticket home, while eating the ticket for the flight I missed. The earliest they offered to get me home was 18 hours later..... do you think that's acceptable? If I had stayed I would have had to pay for my hotel room.

How about you pay for my [2nd] extra ticket that I bought to get home at a decent time and make my business meeting today. Then I'll stop my rant and complaining.

So thanks again for responding. I know Jesse Ventura--and I've seen that show. I think I'll give him a call to do coffee.

Here, I've compiled a list of ten future technologies that might be used to strip away your freedoms and enslave you to the corporate globalist masters, all under the label of "science."

#1) Organ harvesting from genetically modified, patented pigs

Need a replacement heart or lung? No worries, mate! Monsanto will grow you a new one using a genetically modified, trans-species pig (patent pending) that was raised on GMO animal feed and subjected to organ harvesting while it was still alive in order to keep the organs "fresh."

Your government-approved, Medicare-funded transplant will be handled by one of the top U.S. hospitals, which are, even today, deeply engaged in black market organ trafficking and illegal transplantations.

#2) "Behavioral vaccines" that rewire your brain to eliminate dissent

Disobedience is a disease! And the "cure" for disobedience (or Oppositional Defiance Disorder, as they call it) will be a new "vaccine" that biologically rewires your brain to make you more socially acceptable to the controllers.

It will be called a "behavioral vaccine" even though, in reality, it's just a chemical lobotomy. This technology will be a cornerstone of the global police state, which will have no tolerance for independent thinking or critical thought of any kind, especially against the state.

#3) Centralized, remote monitoring of all your health statistics and vital signs by the police state

Think your medical records are really private? Think again: Even now, the U.S. government maintains a secret centralized bank of blood taken from children at birth. In the near future, citizens will be implanted with biometric monitoring chips that relay information back to the government about your pulse, respiration, and the presence of either illegal drugs or legalized pharmaceuticals (which are often the very same chemicals as illegal drugs, just re-branded as a medication).

These chips will be used by the government to enforce people taking their medications. They will also be used to locate and arrest those who smoke a little pot or take addictive substances without a prescription.

But most importantly, these chips will be used to monitor nutritional levels and make sure no one attains a high level of vitamin D, for example, which promotes clear thinking and strong cognitive function (http://www.naturalnews.com/029190_v...). Under scientific dictatorship, the sheeple must be kept in a state of chronic nutritional deficiency in order to be easily controlled. This will all be sold to the public as a way for the government to monitor their "safety" because, the government will claim, "Too much vitamin D can be dangerous!" So they will set the upper safety limits to the lower threshold of cognitive awakening, making sure that everyone remains in a mental stupor as they live out their state-run lives.

#4) The total secrecy of all food ingredients, sources and places of origin

As the food industry is increasingly invaded by junk science (GMOs, anyone?), efforts will increase to hide all the chemical ingredients in food products and rename dangerous-sounding chemicals into nice-sounding chemicals.

The Corn Refiners Association is already trying to rename "High Fructose Corn Syrup" to "corn sugar." (http://www.naturalnews.com/029748_h...) Aspartame is now going to be called "AminoSweet," and MSG has been renamed things like "yeast extract" or "Torula yeast powder."

But it's going to get far worse as fraudulent science accelerates food industry deceptions. Expect to see preservatives like "sodium benzoate" renamed as things like, "Freshiness crystals." Or "artificial colors" might be described as "Fortified with pretty colors."

Above all, the food industry wants to hide where its foods come from, how they are made, and what's in them, because all three of those categories are bad news for your health.

#5) The complete criminalization of home-produced foods and medicines, forcing total reliance on factory food production

Speaking of food, corrupt "scientists" will soon insist that growing your own food is extremely dangerous because you might grow e.coli in your garden! With such absurd justifications, home gardening will be completely outlawed in many towns, and those who try to secretly grow tomatoes will be arrested and imprisoned as if they were heroin smugglers.

The idea of all this is to make the population completely dependent on centralized factory food production, in the same way the population is currently dependent on centralized electricity and centralized fossil fuels. This will all be justified with the help of "scientists" who claim that factory-produced food is safer for you because it's all pasteurized, irradiated and fumigated.

#6) The unleashing of a global bioweapon pandemic through seasonal flu shots

Whereas vaccines were once intended to prevent disease, they are now being increasingly weaponized and engineered to spread disease, which is why most of the people who get the flu each winter are the very same people who routinely take flu shots.

In the near future, as the globalists decide the world population has reached its upper tolerable limit, a live "population control" virus will be engineered right into the vaccines, followed by an aggressive vaccine push that even offers to pay people to receive flu shots. (Get a flu shot, earn $25!)

The whole scheme, of course, is nothing more than a population control measure designed to eliminate all the lower-IQ people on the planet who are stupid enough to allow themselves to be injected with biological weapons packaged and sold as vaccines. Effectively, it's really a eugenics program that the globalists believe will save the human race from the rise of stupidity (no matter what the cost in human suffering).

#7) Total government control over your reproduction and the genetic code of your "offspring"

Copulating with the person of your choice and producing your own "random" offspring will no longer be allowed under the scientific police state. Reproduction must be carefully controlled through licensing and regulation to make sure that no unexpected results occur.

Before having children, parents will need to apply to the government for permission to reproduce, at which point they will be genetically and cognitively profiled, then granted areproduction classification status that must be strictly followed to avoid imprisonment.

People who show rebellious tendencies and speak out against the state will be denied reproduction "privileges." Only the most obedient, white-skinned, do-gooder mind slaves will be granted reproduction privileges, and they will gladly copulate and raise yet more babies to be sacrificed to the state as the next generation of mind slaves.

#8) Wireless brain implants that can be remotely activated by law enforcement to make entire crowds of people passive

The future of "science" involves all sorts of electronics implanted into the human body. One of the most convenient ones will be the "pacification chip" that will be forced upon citizens along with "money chips" that they use to pay for everything (cash will be outlawed, and using cash will be seen as a terrorist activity).

The pacification chip can be remotely activated by the government through cell tower bursts -- or through hand-held units issued to police and law enforcement commanders -- to instantly pacify large crowds of protesters or rioters. Are the students protesting about free speech again? Activate the pacification chip, and they'll all lay down on the lawn and daydream for a while.

Are revolutionaries marching on the capitol and trying to overthrow the government? Activate the pacification chip, and your tyrannical dictatorship is safe!

Such chips may also be used to "excite" the brain at times when it is also politically useful. For example, when another terrorist attack is staged on U.S. soil, the "excitation chips" can be activated across the population to get people riled up and calling for war! (And that's the whole point of false flag attacks, of course.) 

#9) The genetic engineering and breeding of obedient super soldiers

In the far future, battlefield soldiers will actually be humanoid-shaped robots equipped with firearms and body armor. Think "Terminator" model T-1000. That's still a ways off, of course, given the incredible complexity of mobile power, robotic actuation technologies, vision recognition systems and artificial intelligence.

In the mean time, the most powerful nations of the world will pour R&D money into growing genetically modified super soldiers who are secretly birthed, raised and trained to be as robotic as possible. These super soldiers will be genetically engineered with peak performance attributes (high blood oxygenation, large body frames, etc.) combined with small brains that can only process enough information to follow orders but never question them.

They will also be outfitted with numerous electronic implants, making them more cyborg than human. They will have vision implants attached to their retinas, for example, GPS chips wired to their brains, comm equipment wired into their ears, and built-in pain medication dispensers that flood their bodies with stimulant chemicals so they can keep fighting even after an arm gets blown off, for example.

#10) The electromagnetic activation of metals and nano-crystals injected into you through vaccines

Here's a new one most people haven't thought about: In addition to vaccines being used to spread infectious disease, they can also be used to inject humans with nano-crystals that are sized and tuned to resonate at certain frequencies, much like a radio crystal tunes in to a specific radio band.

Such nano-crystals may lie dormant in the bodies of the general public for years or even decades, but at some point the government can take over the radio towers with an "emergency" national transmission that broadcasts an activation signal at precisely the right wavelength to excite the nano-crystals already in peoples' bodies. The results could be anything frommass insanity to massive outbreaks of violence (rioting, etc.) or just tens of millions of people instantly dropping dead. Any of those outcomes could then be exploited by the government to sell a cover story of a "terrorist attack" that requires even more government control over the population.

It could all be done in the name of "science"

Remember, this collection of 10 points is about possible future technologies that exemplify the abuse of science to empower tyrannical governments and corrupt industries. Thankfully, these ten examples have not come true yet, but several are well on their way to become reality in just the next few years.

Real science has an important role to play in any society, but I believe that science should serve the interests of the People, not the self-serving controllers who run globalist corporations and national governments. When science is used to dominate and enslave people rather than setting them free, it is a violation of one of the most fundamental truths throughout the universe: only through freedom (the freedom of ideas, freedom of questioning, freedom of discussion) can true understanding of our universe be achieved

• Upvote 2

#2) "Behavioral vaccines" that rewire your brain to eliminate dissent

Disobedience is a disease! And the "cure" for disobedience (or Oppositional Defiance Disorder, as they call it) will be a new "vaccine" that biologically rewires your brain to make you more socially acceptable to the controllers.

It will be called a "behavioral vaccine" even though, in reality, it's just a chemical lobotomy. This technology will be a cornerstone of the global police state, which will have no tolerance for independent thinking or critical thought of any kind, especially against the state.

While not a vaccine, the fluoride in drinking water is making people more passive. Hitler used it at the concentration camps to prevent uprisings. Prozac and similar drugs contain it as well.

I was in the States earlier this year talking to some old friends, some I've know for more than 30 years. Most are awake, a few aren't. After a long discussion, a pattern emerged of those that are not awake: They are all on cholesterol lowering drugs. One friend is wide awake, no cholesterol drug, while his twin brother, who takes Lipitor, never questions authority or the "official" explanation of questionable events, situations, or occurrences. While this is only one case, we came up with several others instances where this may be the explanation. Something to think about.

• Upvote 2