Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a call 2nd hand

NBCDINAR

+ 1 dogmatic1 for your intervention and diplomacy :).

NBC:- Don't let some of these comments keep you from the forums. SOME PEOPLE .........very quickly forget that WE HAVE ALL made posts at some point that others have dis liked / disagreed with for some reason or another. Others seem to think if they don't have the info then it is untrue. However, you brought us what you were told. Were kind enough to share it, and still some people bash. Unfortunately, it would not matter who posted this information they would still be unkind. Maybe they just feel for some unexplainable reason a need to behave in such a manner. :). Thanks for your post. It is in the rumours section so people should take it for what it is but everyone should bare in mind we all feel we are close and this rumour or something similar has been circulating for several days and is not "dying out" as quickly as all the others have. If this is anywhere near the rate............ :woot: :woot: :woot::). Have a good day.

• Upvote 3

Exactly.... He's asking us to verify but won't disclose source.... Hmmm....

He's just putting it out there for us to verify however we can, through our own sources. If you have no sources, then I'd think you'd be thankful for this information.

I've never seen so much contempt for no apparent reason as I see on this board sometimes. It's just a few brats, and I think that was a good summation.

There is nothing suspicious about him not disclosing his source... what, so that a bunch of undisciplined and anxious people can harass them just so they can feel more comfortable and satisfied with the information??

Why don't you just put your information up on the board here, or maybe some family member or trusted friend so we can all give them a call and see if what you're saying is true.

What is with people, have they lost all ability to think critically, to have decency, even shame at the stupid behavior that they foist on others?

We should be encouragin people to pass along their info. We really don't need 10 people piling on every post that's positive.

Suspicion and not being gullible is generally a good thing, but if you are so biased and predisposed to not believe, then it's extremely insulting to the person trying to share.

Who in the world wants to do a favor for some ungrateful jerk. A lot of people don't post at all because of the bashing and attacks.

I'm all for calling out a lie, or an error with the facts, or showing an opposing view.

But, just vomiting out vitreal at anything you don't believe because you're feelings were hurt last time a Guru was wrong is truly childish, and a bit demeaning to the well-meaning person just trying to be helpful. Wow... a lot of chips on a lot of shoulders I guess...

It should be a very rare occasion when a post and/or poster needs to be bashed. If you do it constantly then what is the point. The bashers are so negative that they just drag everything and everyone down. Being positive with your attitude doesn't mean you are weak, but strong because you are harnessing your own feelings and emotions and making decisions based on facts and thought, not impulse and emotion... even anger and rage. Which is what we see here sometimes... not too bad though.

One doesn't have to be gullible or naive to be a critical thinker, and polite, give people the benefit of the doubt and be a little more tolerant because they are not on trial, just passing info.

I also understand that many people are burned out on this whole thing, it's hard on us all, an emotional roller coaster if you let it get to you. I also realize this forum is an outlet for all of us, so please try to consider that you're in a crowded theatre here and if everyone acted this way there would be no good info left, only a bunch of negative nellies, full of anger and frustration.

The moral of the story is... don't prejudge even though your intuitions or bias is causing you to doubt. Of course we all have our judgments, that's healthy, but we should withhold our pronouncements about others being suspicious, or fake, or lies, until we know the truth. Since we probably never will in most cases, it's better to not attack the messenger, but only the message itself.

Not that the people that always bash here are terrible, it's just an issue of good, better or best. I don't think bashing even qualifies as good. Certainly not best since it sends a cold chill to anyone thinking of posting something remotely contraversial.

Just my opinion as always. I truly hope the RV news this week is the real thing also, because all of this nonsense can be behind us, and even the bashers will be happy smile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks for the great post, it's fun to speculate about whether it's true.

Edited by vastdream
  • Upvote 7

He's just putting it out there for us to verify however we can, through our own sources. If you have no sources, then I'd think you'd be thankful for this information.

I've never seen so much contempt for no apparent reason as I see on this board sometimes. It's just a few brats, and I think that was a good summation.

There is nothing suspicious about him not disclosing his source... what, so that a bunch of undisciplined and anxious people can harass them just so they can feel more comfortable and satisfied with the information??

Why don't you just put your information up on the board here, or maybe some family member or trusted friend so we can all give them a call and see if what you're saying is true.

What is with people, have they lost all ability to think critically, to have decency, even shame at the stupid behavior that they foist on others?

We should be encouragin people to pass along their info. We really don't need 10 people piling on every post that's positive.

Suspicion and not being gullible is generally a good thing, but if you are so biased and predisposed to not believe, then it's extremely insulting to the person trying to share.

Who in the world wants to do a favor for some ungrateful jerk. A lot of people don't post at all because of the bashing and attacks.

I'm all for calling out a lie, or an error with the facts, or showing an opposing view.

But, just vomiting out vitreal at anything you don't believe because you're feelings were hurt last time a Guru was wrong is truly childish, and a bit demeaning to the well-meaning person just trying to be helpful. Wow... a lot of chips on a lot of shoulders I guess...

It should be a very rare occasion when a post and/or poster needs to be bashed. If you do it constantly then what is the point. The bashers are so negative that they just drag everything and everyone down. Being positive with your attitude doesn't mean you are weak, but strong because you are harnessing your own feelings and emotions and making decisions based on facts and thought, not impulse and emotion... even anger and rage. Which is what we see here sometimes... not too bad though.

One doesn't have to be gullible or naive to be a critical thinker, and polite, give people the benefit of the doubt and be a little more tolerant because they are not on trial, just passing info.

I also understand that many people are burned out on this whole thing, it's hard on us all, an emotional roller coaster if you let it get to you. I also realize this forum is an outlet for all of us, so please try to consider that you're in a crowded theatre here and if everyone acted this way there would be no good info left, only a bunch of negative nellies, full of anger and frustration.

The moral of the story is... don't prejudge even though your intuitions or bias is causing you to doubt. Of course we all have our judgments, that's healthy, but we should withhold our pronouncements about others being suspicious, or fake, or lies, until we know the truth. Since we probably never will in most cases, it's better to not attack the messenger, but only the message itself.

Not that the people that always bash here are terrible, it's just an issue of good, better or best. I don't think bashing even qualifies as good. Certainly not best since it sends a cold chill to anyone thinking of posting something remotely contraversial.

Just my opinion as always. I truly hope the RV news this week is the real thing also, because all of this nonsense can be behind us, and even the bashers will be happy smile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks for the great post, it's fun to speculate about whether it's true.

Thank you all Mature investors I did say it was A rumor 2nd hand, I follw as much as all and am spectic but I thought I would share I am busy running a trucking company and a construction company I just keep an eye on what is happening in Iraq. just share what i am told thank you NBC

Thank you all Mature investors I did say it was A rumor 2nd hand, I follw as much as all and am spectic but I thought I would share I am busy running a trucking company and a construction company I just keep an eye on what is happening in Iraq. just share what i am told thank you NBC

my source is in the same circle as go fast 350z I personally do not believe it will come in at 4.4 but I am just sharing

• Upvote 3

tip_hat.gif

Don't rule it out completely. I heard 3 days ago that it was 4.4 sterling. Didn't say anything because I know there will be a lot out there who will knock it down.

However this is yet another confirmation that it is done!

After saying that, "It's not over until the big girl sings" (hope that keeps the politically correctness)

Have a good one.

go rv.

Thank You David for adding something constuctive. Lets not forget about Go Fast hearing something also... just things that make you say hummmmm unsure.gif

VastDream Right On th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

NBCDINAR I appreciate your sharing with us what you heard. Thank You

Lets hope it is true Man, even if its not, you are an upright guy with me! tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1

I Will Run A 4.4 In The Forty To the Bank While Wearing Clown Shoes If Its True !

:D :D :D

That would make a *trip* to Arizona well worth while! B):lol::lol:

Watching You & Betty running nose to nose...toes to toes! :woot:

Edited by Dah-kota
  • Upvote 3

I don't blame you one damn bit. Bunch of punk kids on this board. Thanks for sharing your info with the mature investors. So Says...............DayTrader

Can I get a witness to that day trader........somebody needs to take out the trash........

Thanks

Dame

BS ,buddy , still have a lot of friends working overe there , my phone would of blown up ...

TRY that crap with somebody else.

Yeah what's up with this so called speech! I see alot of talk about this speech being made yesterday. The speech was RUMORED to say that Iraq is A SOV NATION ;) and the IQD is NOW the strongest currency in the world. What is up with that? <_< Some pumpers or regular people are being feed garb. They (As in random people) said the speech was replayed all morning.

Thanks for sharing your info NBC....I also have a very good source who has been an investor in dinar since 2002, his inside source in Iraq has given him the same info of the RV and I have no reason not to believe what they say since giving me the info they have wouldn't benefit them in the least. As for the verification of the source situation, does it really matter? If you aren't in it for the long haul, you really have no business in it at all. As for myself, my sneakers are by the door and ready for when my phone call comes in. Have a great day all! :)

GO RV!!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Bash away, got a call from my #1 source who recieved a phone call yesterday that stated they announced the RV process has started at 4.40 at prayer in Mosque. he tells it word for word staight out of Iraq he is not on any websites, can anyone verify

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! B)

my source is in the same circle as go fast 350z I personally do not believe it will come in at 4.4 but I am just sharing

I DIDN'T EVEN PUT SILLY STUFF LIKE THAT ON HERE WHEN I WAS A NOOB !

~BELIEVE BABY~

B) B) B) B) B) B)

I DIDN'T EVEN PUT SILLY STUFF LIKE THAT ON HERE WHEN I WAS A NOOB !

~BELIEVE BABY~

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1