Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV.. Here is how we will know

Ok -- short and simply to the point ....

With all the rumors that fly around here (some see it as great entertainment), how are you

to know when it is 'real' or 'fake' (mostly this is the choice) ...

Anyway, here are 3 or 4 easy ways to tell if the dang dinar has Rv'd or not ...

1. Are the Dinar traders still selling Dinars ... if yes, probably hasn't Rv'd ...

2. Is there an 'official' announcement by any news source? If not, most likey we are looking a another online fantasy story

3. Has Adam or Any of the many site leaders providing positive confirmation telling that is has Rv'd and what is next????

4. IS THERE A LINK? >>> no link, no rv -- it really is just that simple!

I go through this list, and typically, rather quickly it becomes obvious to me how to rank the latest 'story'.

Have a most amazing rv-day!!! QF

I AGREE 100% WITH THIS, But it is not going to change the way people think and believe. I bet this logic will not stop these people that they have heard in some far of land or place it has happened.

I am happy to wait (Not too long I hope) for the text and email from Adam.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 4

With all the rumors that fly around here (some see it as great entertainment), how are you

1. Are the Dinar traders still selling Dinars ... if yes, probably hasn't Rv'd ...

2. Is there an 'official' announcement by any news source? If not, most likey we are looking a another online fantasy story

3. Has Adam or Any of the many site leaders providing positive confirmation telling that is has Rv'd and what is next????

I go through this list, and typically, rather quickly it becomes obvious to me how to rank the latest 'story'.

1. Currnecy traders are not going to stop selling currency. Do doctors stop practicing medicine when something changes with what an insurance company is going to reimburse? No its their job, Only the numbers are going to change. All this nonsense about dinar trade shutting down with tampa dinar is complete garbage. 2 IMO I dont think this will be announced all over the news like CNN or FOX. maybe al jazeera or other arab newspapers will have it but I think that will take days to filter through to the outide world. 3. Adam stated he will send out an email when he has it confirmed and that would be mostly likely throught the FOREX because that has to be the first place it will show up because it is going international. 4 Links are nonsense as well. How do you know which newspapers can be compared to the new york times or the chicago tribune and which ones are like the national inquirer or any other phony newspaper claiming alien sightings and horrible celebrity gossip.

Edited by STI4RV
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

1. Currnecy traders are not going to stop selling currency. Do doctors stop practicing medicine when something changes with what an insurance company is going to reimburse? No its their job, Only the numbers are going to change. All this nonsense about dinar trade shutting down with tampa dinar is complete garbage. 2 IMO I dont think this will be announced all over the news like CNN or FOX. maybe al jazeera or other arab newspapers will have it but I think that will take days to filter through to the outide world. 3. Adam stated he will send out an email when he has it confirmed and that would be mostly likely throught the FOREX because that has to be the first place it will show up because it is going international. 4 Links are nonsense as well. How do you know which newspapers can be compared to the new york times or the chicago tribune and which ones are like the national inquirer or any other phony newspaper claiming alien sightings and horrible celebrity gossip.

Hmm .. all good points and I guess since I was trying to be clear and provide a simple logic stream, maybe I should

have been a bit clearer for you ... :)

1. Of course the traders won't stop selling, but it would make for a poor business decision to continue to sell at the 11xx rate;

therefore, it would be pretty obvious that something was afoot.

2. I think I said news corporations meaning any news corporations, not necessarily Fox (NewsCorp). There will be info and confirmation

from more than a few; therefore, it isn't going to just be a friend of an uncle's mother's daughter's 2nd husband's brother ...etc..

3. Adam may very well get his intel straight from Forex ... however, my guess is that Adam has a little bit of fore-knowledge then will

most likely preceed ForEx (or xe.com,etc..) updating their sight(s) .... only time will tell. But to your point ... once those sights

update ... obviously the game has truly begun and the fun begins in ernest!

4. On this point ... The Internet is everywhere ... to not think there will be links and at a minimum Twitter chatter (yep) ... doesn't account

for the 'always on' Internet-Age that we live in now. There will be 'something', 'somewhere', posted to give validity ... just has to ....

heck, it could be ForEx.com

Thanks for your feedback on this ... much appreciated.

Have a great rv-day!!!! QF

• Upvote 3

that's the truth...it is not where we are going but the journey getting there...it will have been all worth it...i will have loved every minute of the craze.

Whether I can 'honestly' say I have loved every moment ... hmmm ... probably not ..... BUT

I think it pretty awesome that you have and that kinda spirit is pretty freakin kewl ... obviously

a positive individual who most likely always sees the glass and drinks the water, trusting there's

more at the tap. :)

QF

• Upvote 3

I can boil it down to one step: Go to cbi.iq and check to see when the rate has offically been changed. Simple as that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1