Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Motor City Guy 11of 18 ME contacts say $4.42

Brisco

This was my 1st *read* of the day...my monitor almost got spewed with coffee :o:lol::lol:

Grew up with a 442 car. Made lots of memories in that mobile. :D

Hoping to make lots of wonderful memories after we receive the real RV news! :D

Good luck 2 US all ! Fingers crossed...

Go RV>>>>>

• Upvote 2

MotorCityGuy: I just listened to a call where hammerman shared that 11 of his 18 contacts in the ME have confirmed an in-country RV in Iraq. Confirmations from Dubai, Kuwait and Iraq. Rate of 4.42 is what was shared. Banks and CBI to have encrypted codes hiding rates.

However, seven of his contacts do not get their "intel" from Okie...

• Upvote 2

It has already been posted on the CBI, it is just in codes, and apparently only 11 of 18 can decifer that code. rofl.

They never could get that 10th Dentist on board with Crest either. Always seemed to be just the 9 out of 10.

Edited by hoopdog
  • Upvote 2

This ride is insane but man im just hoping i can rub it in some peoples faces that doubted me and called me stupid LOL

I had a banker from Hancock bank laugh at me when I went there to buy my first Dinar, He said that I needed an account with them to buy currency and he would NOT open an account just so I could buy dinar. I can't wait to go back to him AND his manager and show them the money!!

• Upvote 3

I suggest we continue to wear the rubber boots, it's getting deeper and deeper.

Rubber boots... blink.gif... more like chest waders, it gets so deep sometimes!tongue.gifwink.gif

It will happen when it happens, it won't be a vote.. did it or didn't it???... we will all know bout it @ the same time!!!... "Nuff said"! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Rubber boots... blink.gif... more like chest waders, it gets so deep sometimes!tongue.gifwink.gif

It will happen when it happens, it won't be a vote.. did it or didn't it???... we will all know bout it @ the same time!!!... "Nuff said"! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

:D HERE HERE...I STRONGLY AGREE....GO RV!!!!! B) B)

• Upvote 1

Been watching this site for a year. $4.42 is the closest estimate I have seen yet. There are two major assets.

First there are about 30 million people. If you "collateralize" (like the FRS does) those 30.4 million people, excluding those that are not part of the work force (too old or too young, or disabled, etc.), --- then if you extrapolate the birth/death rate (and derive that into the future earnings of the work-force), then if you discount that to present value (like the actuaries do) -- viola !! You come up with $4.41.

Secondly, the officially confirmed oil reserves are about 143 billion barrels (http://www.iraqenergyexpo.com/2012/iraqoilreserves.html) -- about $14 Trillion at today's price of oil. Then if you interpolate production costs, future price increases, risk-factors of further warfare or failure of the Euro and/or the dollar -- then if you discount that to present value (like the actuaries do) -- viola !! You come up with $4.43.

Conclusion: $4.42 is the right number, as it is midway between $4.41 and $4.43. Thus endeth this lesson about derivitives and actuarial science.

I have to say, I like the way you think. I wish you were making the rate. In your calculations, did you come up with a date? :drool:

Edited by lakeliving
  • Upvote 4

MotorCityGuy: I just listened to a call where hammerman shared that 11 of his 18 contacts in the ME have confirmed an in-country RV in Iraq.  Confirmations from Dubai, Kuwait and Iraq. Rate of 4.42 is what was shared. Banks and CBI to have encrypted codes hiding rates.

Well this has been debunked again, folks if these people and I mean all of them move their mouths or fingers they or lying, these people or consistent liars, they or chronic liars, they can not tell the truth about anything. We might as well come to the fact we have been Madoffed. We can not press criminal charges against them because they did sell us something and we bought it worthless paper. Last night I was going through my fathers papers from the army he left as a lt. colonial, had three bronze stars, purple heart and the list went on and on, he fought at the battle of Normany just to name one, where have the people with honor gone. You can be sure that the Guru's on these Dinar sites and the people who spout off RV have not one ounce of honor, morals or character, as the number one liar would say Nuff Said.

Edited by TELLTHETRUTH
  • Upvote 1

Been watching this site for a year. $4.42 is the closest estimate I have seen yet. There are two major assets.

First there are about 30 million people. If you "collateralize" (like the FRS does) those 30.4 million people, excluding those that are not part of the work force (too old or too young, or disabled, etc.), --- then if you extrapolate the birth/death rate (and derive that into the future earnings of the work-force), then if you discount that to present value (like the actuaries do) -- viola !! You come up with $4.41.

Secondly, the officially confirmed oil reserves are about 143 billion barrels (http://www.iraqenergyexpo.com/2012/iraqoilreserves.html) -- about $14 Trillion at today's price of oil. Then if you interpolate production costs, future price increases, risk-factors of further warfare or failure of the Euro and/or the dollar -- then if you discount that to present value (like the actuaries do) -- viola !! You come up with $4.43.

Conclusion: $4.42 is the right number, as it is midway between $4.41 and $4.43. Thus endeth this lesson about derivitives and actuarial science.

I really like your conclusion :) Not so sure I understood how you got there, but I will take it!! LOL. I was really was hoping to wake up to some great news..... but there is always tomorrow! Ok, we will say it again.... Come On RV!!!!! God Bless :)

i had a brand new one in 72 it was a great car had some great times with it!!! I can remember driving it off the lot for the first time! I smoked the tires! ;) ;)

That is AWSOME!

Rock on. Good luck with that.

THANKS my Daughter and I are really looking forward to it.

I soooo loved the Pump Tour. Still have my Aero Wings! ;)

That is 2 COOL that tour was GREAT!

This ride is insane but man im just hoping i can rub it in some peoples faces that doubted me and called me stupid LOL

Hey easy...for someone who comes across as a religious individual you seem to have a mean streak in you. Just remember this can go both way's when it comes to "rubbing it in some peoples faces". I'm going to remember what you predicted Jan 1st if it hasn't RV. Peace bro

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First things first... I AM NEVER SURE ABOUT ANYTHING and thats probably why I stick to this game. I am fairly new to this, but I am located in Iraq right now. I had "intel" as of 10hrs ago, approximately 1230 15NOV11 my time that it has happened. Seeing as I have a trusted source, he wanted to verify the validity of the intel and didnt want me to go crazy "just yet". I have asked a few local nationals to call whoever they know, that knows someone that could possibly know anything about something.... well to make a long story short (too late I'm sure) I will have a definate answer tomorrow. Look for a posting from me on here in approximately 12 hours. Maybe by then, you will know something I dont, but if nothing changes, I will have something for you. I know its not the best information of the night, but I am trying... please DO NOT TREAT ME LIKE I HAVE A RED NOSE

• Upvote 5