Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

okie info

rockinrich

I'm not a huge Okie fan, but that does not mean I would divulge certain information about him so that you can all start researching in attempt to destroy him. If Okie has been knowingly promoting this to fill his pockets than God will deal with him. It's not our place... Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord!

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Brisco! how are you bud!

I still peak in every once in a while,... I read your posts as well,... you've been staying quite informed! I personally needed a break... ; )

amidst all the disappointments, I have stayed grounded and had believed that we were still months to possibly a year away from anything at all taking place... but my personal views have changed some. I think we are very close, just based on conversations with a few smart people that have always felt we were several years away from it. Things change constantly you know... In the meantime, I'll be at the beach working on my tan! biggrin.gif thanks for sayin hi!

Great to hear from you as well. I wish I was on the beach.

However after hearing your opinion of where we are I believe the beach is in sight.

I respect and appreciate your opinion VERY MUCH!

Take care (I know you will) and we will see ya some day soon bud!

Think I might just drive up to Celina , see if I can put an eye ball on old okie! See if he wants to go fishin at ray bob. Maybe I could borrow a couple Million Dinar from him. My grandson needs some new boots! I'll report back on this rumor!! RV Tomorrow!! Nuff Said! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive seen this before and proves absolutely nothing so this is just plain trash. I am mo okie follower perssonally i think hes full of sh%% but this holds no water pertaining to actually track down the REAL Okie just a bunch of false info from a disgruntled human being nothing more.

I agree easy. Although I do not drink Okies koolaid, Where is the proof of anything in this blog.

Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

Dude, you're a newbie, too... Just in case you hadn't noticed...

Now that knocks my socks off ;):lol: :lol: :lol:

really i know the garbage that has come from the oom but really the link is a blog. before we jump on this band wagon, it would be best to verify. i ain't the defender, but i seek only the truth. hate me if you will. the truth shall set me free.

But it's right here in B&W on the INTERNET so it must be true!!!..... Well, I mean if it's on the internet it MUST be true, Right????

Yeah, RIIIGHT

:lol:

<_< is any one really surprised by this?? <_<

nah, this investment has people looking to blame someone, and the guru's happen to be the best candidates. especially oom.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2

two guys with the same name Lonnie? come on. and a resume that is in capital letters spoken like okie. convict him!

Yeah, but has anyone verified this? I dont know but it sounds too fishy. the link leads to a blog not a news site. i look for truth, i don't want false truth, real truth. heck my name is rare, i have met 1 person that has it spelled the same way. but take the name of john and joe. how many in texas and new mexico? a bunch.

• Upvote 1

Come on people -- there is not nearly enough credible info here to justify the attacks on Okie -- if you will continue to read you will find that there is a mistaken identity -- they share a first name is all - this could be a mistake or an intentional assault but hey please calm down - there were a lot of posts made today to clear the air -- please let it rest and lets move on - what good is it to harp on this negative energy? How would you feel if you were mistaken for someone else who possibly was guilty of some criminal acts?????

I find it very sad that this unfortunate act has happened - I am here to gather facts and all other intel pertaining to the dinar -- It is so sad that egos get in the way - it is a human thing and will always be -- and so the misinformation and the mistaken identities and the emotions -- all are a part of our evolving - by the way we "react" or "respond" -- We are all a part of the whole and we have an affect - directly or indirectly on everything around us -

To escape criticism - do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard

In judging others, folks will work overtime for no pay. - Charles Edwin Carruthers

I hope that this unfortunate rumor is put to rest quickly and its purpose has been served - I hope that mostly folks have become more aware of their actions and the possible unpleasant effect / impact they can have on others lives -

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1