Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Where wiill you go to vacation after RV***

easyrider

its starting to get real cold now. It rained last night also but i am ready its been summer for far too long.

yea thats for sure,I'm in Fairfield and it's cold here too,my son has a baseball tourny tomorrow in Martinez and we have to be there by 7am burr! so a nice vacation would be awesome,take care easy!

• Upvote 1

I've been thinking about a few places, something exotic and warm like Barbados, Australia, or Italy. As for golf, a really nice resort I learned of in San Antonio, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst, or St. Andrews, Scotland. :)

• Upvote 1

I'm going to Australia.Its one place, I've a major desire to go.When, I join the military I had High hopes to go,but, I didn't.

When I was in the Navy, I wanted to go on a 9 month tour of Antarctica, but they turned me down. Call me crazy, I know LOL

• Upvote 1

Road Trip..........biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This will be one of the target destination's

My sis lives in Oklahoma, haven't been to see her, so she is the main reason. Why not shop while you're there?

The Bass Pro is an awesome store and can take a whole day to tour.

Seabee1972,you'er not Crazy I think it COOL!!!

Going to Antarctica was my next request after I was turned down for Austrailia. Instead I got sent to Diego Garcia. It had all the trapings of Austrailia and Antarctica, Diego Garcia was south of the Equator and in the tropics. LOL

• Upvote 1

I think first, I'll trace my roots back as far as I can which, from what I've been told, will lead me to at least Scotland and Iceland. Follow it up with a brief visit to Egypt and maybe a little African safari, then finish off with a dash of Spain with a twist of Ibiza,{negotiable}. All the while, "loosely" conducting/choreographing my business(s) plans. For now, I'll just vacation pre-RV daydreaming anywhere I can. ;)

P.S. One of my business plans is to buy timeshares in the most desirable place on earth.... WISCONSIN!!! :lol::P

Just kiddin' w/ ya. I'm sure that Adam will back me up that there's not a thing wrong with Wisconsin.

I have a mobility disability that the RV is not going to solve, so I have to be careful about where I would go and what I could do.

What I have always wanted to do is the cruise that goes up the BC coast to Alaska during the season when the glaciers calve and iceburgs fall into the ocean. My neighbour did that cruise with her grown sons just this past summer and loved it. She said we can go together (she is the one who got me into the dinar investment) and that the cruise ship has elevators, since I cannot do stairs, and even has wheelchairs and she is willing to be my chair pusher any time I need that. She also said when she went that after an initial afternoon of sun the rest of cold, wet, foggy and she didn't see any calving of the glaciers. I suspect it was not the right season. But that is what I will be doing after RV. Then home to watch my new home being build.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

Places I want to go.

My wifes arms

TEXAS

Balize

Australia

Canada and take the train from one end to the other.

Dominic Republic

Hatai

Revisit Germany

Ireland

Place I have been and never want to go back.

Afghanistan

Pakastan

Dubai

Spain

England

Amsterdam

• Upvote 2