Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Chat 11/1/2011 @ 5pm CST in DA Chat Room

ronscarpa

I think most of us are not worried whether an RV happens tonight - this week, month. We are hoping for this year, but more than that, we are hoping that it will actually happen. I think if we could get a definite yes and the rate would be near a one to one, we can tough it out. It is the uncertainty of it happening at all that adds to our angst. Have you looked at what is going on in Europe. I believe it was Spain that had a 54% unemployment rate for people ynder 26. Adding to our debt will not solve anything - just a band aid. It does appear that Iraq is the game changer. Can they hold it together before they start killing each other. Violence is a way of life, but prosperity will give these folks something different to think about.

• Upvote 7

Kaperoni is as bad as Okie....when he predicts a time frame that doesn't pan out, he makes an excuse then puts another one out there :P pumper....pumper....pumper...blah....blah ...blah :blink:

I haven't ever seen Okie bring any articles over to discuss and break them down. Kaperoni says he predicts a window of a certain period "if" they get all this stuff done. Since he is not responsible for passing iraqi law, he is stating his opinion on when an RV could happen if they get all the laws done in time.

• Upvote 11

Kaperoni is as bad as Okie....when he predicts a time frame that doesn't pan out, he makes an excuse then puts another one out there :P pumper....pumper....pumper...blah....blah ...blah :blink:

Kap works along side with Bondlady.

They both analyze the news articles and try to provide an opinion based on those facts.

Never has he said "Done! Cash in Monday. Nuff said."

Our own government is twisted.

You can not expect the expected from Iraq.

All anyone can do, is make the best guess possible.

• Upvote 2

I have a lot of respect for Kaperoni. He breaks down these articles in a clear and consice manner. He explains, if X,Y,Z is done then my timeline is this. Sometimes things don't get done on time, other times (especially when the government is not in session) they seem to get so much done at warp speed. We're all speculating here, no one really knows but a few key people and they aren't talking. Everyone is free to set their own timeline based on the research posted here, contacts they have, or their own independent research.

I have been wrong many times with the rest if them. I was certain it was going to happen on Sep. 15th, then I thought for sure by November 1st. One of these days, someone will be right, and what a great day that will be! The good news is, if you're keeping up with the news lately, especially the recent statements made by the IMF, you can't help but get excited. This thing is going down and soon! Wish I knew when! Wish I knew the rate! Wish I could be a fly On a wall in Dr.Shabibi's office for one afternoon!

• Upvote 2