Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do we need a lifetime membership?

Hawaii 50

The answer is you dont. Keep up your short term VIP and you are good. See Adam's response to that question below. What he said was either not clear, or misunderstood. He clarified it in the following link:

Hope this clears things up for you.

• Upvote 1

Since you are VIP, why not ask this in the VIP section? :huh:

Also, while you are there, you might want to read all of the information available

then you would understand the advantage of Lifetime VIP :D

Sorry i am aware it's more for the newbies sorry for the vague reasoning. :) I just noticed alot of newbies asking lately. It's more of a insight topic. GO RV!!! That's why I posted it here and not in VIP. So..the more Q's answered for them the better.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The answer is you dont. Keep up your short term VIP and you are good. See Adam's response to that question below. What he said was either not clear, or misunderstood. He clarified it in the following link:

Hope this clears things up for you.

Hey Dave,

Is there any way that you can post Adam's response to this question? The link doesn't work for me. I have been pondering the life time membership for a few days and would really like to know the answer to the question.

Thanks. Have a great Tuesday,

Kimberlye B)

Hey Dave,

Is there any way that you can post Adam's response to this question? The link doesn't work for me. I have been pondering the life time membership for a few days and would really like to know the answer to the question.

Thanks. Have a great Tuesday,

Kimberlye B)

When the RV is announced, I am sending all VIP members a Certificate that authenticates them as a VIP member.

With this Certificate, you can take advantage of everything I have set up for after the RV, including investments, cash in benefits, and more.

Every VIP member will get one, but if you pay for Lifetime VIP now you get it immediately and never have to pay again. I also have some 1000 dinar notes left that get sent with the Certificate.

(There's more, but that's the basics.)

Since you're not a current VIP member, I would advise you to use the 25% off code I sent out today and get a 3 month VIP membership. If you decide VIP is for you, then upgrade to Platinum.

When you get in VIP, be SURE to read the pinned threads, SPECIFICALLY the ones in my signature! The information there will do a few things.

First, it's going to change the way you look at this investment.

Then, it's going to change the way you look at ALL investments.

Finally, you're going to have doors opened that you never imagined existed.

Ask any VIP member if it's worth the price - 99.9% of them will say yes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Excluding the post investment opportunity Adam is talking about. He he saying that when it RV's that he would be able to get us more money in our pocket when we cash in? If so, how is he able to do it? That would be the only reason I would join VIP. I know how to do my own investments and that part I am not interested in.

• Upvote 2