Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this is no rumor

The Light

Tony,

If that is the case, it wasn't in his original post, and forgive me if I missed that part, (watching college football) and may have missed a subsequent post, but thanks for alerting me to that,

His original post.......

I just got a call from boots on the ground he said that thy all will be gone by x mass

He said to buy all the dinar u can. it going to revalue that is why we are leaving

The un will not let the revalue happen as long as the united states control the military

The country is in chapter7 and chapter 7 will lift when we leave and the government will have control 100 %

The currency will revalue and then float up it wont go over 5.00 .86 to 1.00 to start

It could happen on tues nov 1st because the united states has signed the date thy will leave.

The un has that document. Obama new this from day one bush said all troops out by 2012.

2012 will be one hell of a year to remember.

Thank you for that!!! America has taken Christ out of everything including Christmas....

You know what really burns me? Man, I went to Macy's the other day because they had a coffee pot I wanted (on sale) and they already had Christmas decorations out. Now I'm not a big Halloween guy at all, and I know this is not new, It's been going on for years, but this one day it really stuck in my craw. HEY! I want Halloween back and all the rest of the traditional AMERICAN hollidays. I used to look forward to the fall decorations and the pumkins and things that go with the Thanksgiving season. What the heck is wrong with us that we gave marketers a pass on slip-stickin' Thanksgiving? It always means something to me to spend time with the family on Thanksgiving and now it's difficult to find Thanksgiving decorations in the midst of all the colorful kid grabbers they put out... SHEEESH! I really am actually torqued about it this year... :angry:

• Upvote 1

You know what really burns me? Man, I went to Macy's the other day because they had a coffee pot I wanted (on sale) and they already had Christmas decorations out. Now I'm not a big Halloween guy at all, and I know this is not new, It's been going on for years, but this one day it really stuck in my craw. HEY! I want Halloween back and all the rest of the traditional AMERICAN hollidays. I used to look forward to the fall decorations and the pumkins and things that go with the Thanksgiving season. What the heck is wrong with us that we gave marketers a pass on slip-stickin' Thanksgiving? It always means something to me to spend time with the family on Thanksgiving and now it's difficult to find Thanksgiving decorations in the midst of all the colorful kid grabbers they put out... SHEEESH! I really am actually torqued about it this year... :angry:

buy a pumpkin, shoot a turkey, and watch this:

• Upvote 1

Thank. God you came through with this intel! Here I was about to pay my rent but since its gonna happen ill just tell the landlord to take a hike and ill get me another couple million!! Looks like ill be moving out this month! LOL

Don't pay your rent, and YES you will definately be moving out! Whether the Dinar RVs or not!

• Upvote 1

See these type of messages from newbies frquently. What dealer do you work for? I'll wait for Adam's email thank you.

The last few weeks a newbie comes here and has a story about a friend, a cousin, a friends aunt and so on, is it me or is or is this begining to smell like the same person with a different name pumping right under our nose, we never hear from these newbies again. dry.gif

You are so right!

• Upvote 1

buy a pumpkin, shoot a turkey, and watch this:

That's funny, but it's too late for turkey hunting. It's deer season now. I did enjoy the CB Christmas clip. My favorite of all the Charlie Brown seasonal clips is the Thanksgiving episode where Snoopy and the lawn chair tangle up in a good ol' fashioned butt kickin'. I've never figured out what Snoopy said, but I know he meant it. :D

Thank. God you came through with this intel! Here I was about to pay my rent but since its gonna happen ill just tell the landlord to take a hike and ill get me another couple million!! Looks like ill be moving out this month! LOL

Well, if Keep thinks it's a good idea to use the rent money for dinar this month, I'm down with it! Guess I'll be moving out too! LOL tongue.gif

Well, if Keep thinks it's a good idea to use the rent money for dinar this month, I'm down with it! Guess I'll be moving out too! LOL tongue.gif

ok, AoK.................assuming Keep is able to keep his home, if things don't go well, I am sure he would let you stay with him for a while! :lol:

I have wondered if Iraq would wait until the US troops are out so that Iraq can take full credit for the rv. Our troops would not benefit financially for it as well. Are there not limits on what they can take out of the country? Regardless, it seems we are moving closer with the US troops leaving, if a civil wars does not break out. A long ride getting shorter we all hope.

Hmmmmm.........the language you use in your post is very familiar to may here at D. V. You do realise that everybody has a unique writing style?? Hence why you seem to be already known to us. However, if this is fact.......why is it posted in the rumours section other than it is your thoughts and you can not provide the all important link. So really it is just that .......a rumour. :)

November 1st? That's tomorrow!!

I better run to the bank & wire some money to one of the popular dealers to get some last-second IQD.

Gotta make sure those agents & dealers get their paycheck before X-mas shopping starts....

Forget eating this week, I can survive on water right? Maybe I should start selling things too..

haha!

I think some coined phrases are starting to annoy me. "Boots on the ground" - I would like to read a story where "Boots on the ground" leads to fact vs blatant lies/rumors.

• Upvote 2