Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Summary of Date / Rate Predictions

Mr T

Extremely impressive analysis here, very well done! :rolleyes: I'm glad to be your first +1 :D

You did not indicate what YOUR rate/date predictions were, based on your own analysis...I'd be interested in your thoughts on that.

I didn't see Okie or several others here, was that because it was too obviously full of manure to include? :lol:

• Upvote 4

Wow, what a lot of work that was. I wish I was an analyst so I could analyze your analysis and come up with some sort of analogy that would help me figure out which guru to analyze so I would finally know the date and rate. :blink: I could only come up with: It was Bulldog, on a Wednesday, at end of the year, with the candlestick. :P:P

Seriously, thanks for the post. I'm not sure what it means. I'd love to see your analysis for an entire year. Although, I have a feeling that may render the same results; as in all over the board and nobody knows nothing --- yet. :D

Have a great weekend, Mr. T, and welcome to DV

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 4

IchDien: I'm not brave enough to make a prediction on this, but I'll share my instincts and thoughts. Based on my personal feelings, I would tend to agree with Adam and Frank26 the most. It looks like the Iraqi government does not have a sense of urgency for the RV (they are not the ones feeling the pain, the citizens and to some extent, the IQD investors are). If this happens by year end, I will be pleasantly surprised but not shocked. As for a rate, my analytical side says that we would be lucky with $0.10 (still a roughly 1,000% increase in our investment which is incredible in anyone's investment dreams). I do believe that over time, the IQD will increase in value (post-RV), but that will take years and will only occur if Iraq remains a stable country. My bank account and retirement fund is screaming for $1 plus, but I try to keep that fantasy contained ;)

IchDien: I know that this is not a comprehensive list, but I do have a fulltime job and thought that spending anymore time on this would not result in a significant change in my take-aways. Also, due to my ignorance on who these gurus are, I actually combined OkieOilMan into the OOM guru group. I thought they were one and the same person since so many people use acronyms / abbreviations for their name. I apologize to all if this is incorrect. This won't change my summary, but I'm sorry if I misrepresented OkieOilMan and/or OOM.

• Upvote 3

I didn't see Okie or several others here, was that because it was too obviously full of manure to include? :lol:

His Listing for OOM is Probably Okie Oil Man.

Thx for the Post and the Research Mr T ! ;)

If Anybody Believes TerryK's $ 8.00 Rate then "I Pity The Fool" !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 3

Kimberlye: Thanks for the note. If I were to attempt taking this back a year, I'd probably be committed to a nuthouse. I tend to agree that it probably wouldn't change the key findings though. I also get the feeling that the names may change but the characters remain the same. There is some great analysis coming from some of these gurus and it gives me new perspective on the investment. If you want to analyze a guru, it is best to just read as many of their posts as you can find and listen to your instincts. Most of the time, your gut will tell you whether it is based in reality or fantasy. The fantasy is fun to dream about, but the reality will keep you grounded.

• Upvote 4

Kimberlye: Thanks for the note. If I were to attempt taking this back a year, I'd probably be committed to a nuthouse. I tend to agree that it probably wouldn't change the key findings though. I also get the feeling that the names may change but the characters remain the same. There is some great analysis coming from some of these gurus and it gives me new perspective on the investment. If you want to analyze a guru, it is best to just read as many of their posts as you can find and listen to your instincts. Most of the time, your gut will tell you whether it is based in reality or fantasy. The fantasy is fun to dream about, but the reality will keep you grounded.

Mr. T, you are a very wise newbie. I've been in this since 2006, so, although I read the guru posts, it is entirely for entertainment.

I look forward to reading your future posts.

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

Great job on the post!! I like you watch the news also, and read the rumors for entertainment, to release stress from the constant craziness of this investment. This section is always fun to read!

Keep up the good work, and Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 1

So.Cal Dinar: I speak fluent sarcasm as well....

- Links? We don't need no stinkin' links.

- Silly wabbit, Links are for kids.

- To err is human, to Link is divine

- In God we trust, all others must provide Links

- Chuck Norris has the Links, whatcha gonna do now???

- I am the weakest Link in the chain

- and my personal favorite "I pity the fool that questions my Links"

• Upvote 3

KrispyKreme: First of all, I am currently eating celery for lunch because of you. Only 15lbs more to lose, but man are those donuts incredible (worth every pound).

Secondly, if I was smart enough to plan a retirement portfolio, do you think I would have invested in the IQD? Just kiddin'... I have bought my lottery ticket and am waiting for them to draw the winning numbers. Now, I plan to finish paying off my debt, then put away 6 mths of expenses, then start saving 15% of my income and pay off my mortgage. No magic bullet, just requires discipline and delayed gratification. If you want details, I would recommend you look into Dave Ramsey's program. It ain't sexy, but it has teeth and I only wish I had started following it years ago.

Good luck