Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muslims Hope to Take Over Catholic University

krome2ez

Some Muslims are getting smart. They’ve learned some lessons from the Communists, especially Antonio Gramsci (1891–1937). Gramsci broke from the revolutionary methods of the early Marxists. Today’s smarter Muslims don’t want to blow up stuff. Like the Gramsci Communists before them, they are working to take over our culture from the inside by using our laws against us. No shot needs to be fired. No building needs to be blown up. They are going after the foundational institutions: schools, media, politics, and the courts. This was Gramsci’s contribution to the cultural revolution. While Gramsci remained a committed Communist, he was a new-breed Communist.

To change the culture, Gramsci argued, “would require a ‘long march through the institutions’ — the arts, cinema, theater, schools, colleges, seminaries, newspapers, magazines, and the new electronic medium [of the time], radio.”[1] Catholic World News reports that Muslims attending Catholic University of America are using our nation’s anti-discrimination laws against the University:

Muslim students have lodged a complaint against the Catholic University of America, claiming that they are the victims of illegal discrimination because the school does not set aside space for Islamic prayer.

The complaint to the human-rights commission of the District of Columbia is backed by John Banzhaf, a law professor at neighboring George Washington University. Banzhaf has already filed a complaint against Catholic University, alleging sex discrimination, in response to the school’s decision to abolish coed dorms.

So why would Muslims attend a Catholic University? To take it over. You don’t believe me? Why did humanists attend Christian colleges like Harvard and Yale? To take them over. The early mottos of Harvard were “Truth for Christ and the Church” and “For the Glory of Christ.” When a student entered Harvard, he would have been introduced to the school’s foundational principles:

“Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life (John 17:3) and therefore to lay Christ in the bottom, as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and Learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth wisdom, let every one seriously set himself by prayer in secret to seek it of him (Prov. 2:3).”

Why would an unbeliever go to Harvard? Certainly to get a good education, but others went to transform the college. Today, Harvard is a bastion of secularism.

We first saw these new Muslim tactics when a group of students at Trinity University in Texas wanted the words “in the year of Our Lord” removed from their diplomas. “A diploma is a very personal item, and people want to proudly display it in their offices and homes,” Sidra Qureshi, a Muslim and president of Trinity Diversity Connection. “By having the phrase ‘In the Year of Our Lord,’ it is directly referencing Jesus Christ, and not everyone believes in Jesus Christ.”

The debate started in 2009 when Isaac Medina, a Muslim convert from Guadalajara, Mexico, noticed the wording when he saw pre-made diploma frames in the Trinity bookstore. Muslims have been attacking Christianity since the inception of their religion. They’ve spotted a weakness in our system, the attempt to be diverse at any cost, even if it costs us the one thing that made this nation great — its Christian foundation. Muslims understand this; many Christians don’t. The Muslim demand for diversity is a wedge to get in the door, open it wide enough for others to follow behind, then once in they will pool their collective energies and force Christians out.

Notes:

1.Patrick J. Buchanan, Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization (New York: St. Martin’s Press/Thomas Dunne Books, 2001), 77. [↩]

Read more: Muslims Hope to Take Over Catholic University | Godfather Politics http://godfatherpolitics.com/1747/muslims-hope-to-take-over-catholic-university/#ixzz1c6ZnEddB

• Upvote 3

I think that the U.S. should freeze ALL Muslim immigration, period. They have proven they want to rule US and they disrupt every chance they get. They have proven that they truly don't belong within our society, here. I know there are exceptions, but the exceptions are far to silent about this. They should be Americans first and adjust or leave.

• Upvote 7

I think that the U.S. should freeze ALL Muslim immigration, period. They have proven they want to rule US and they disrupt every chance they get. They have proven that they truly don't belong within our society, here. I know there are exceptions, but the exceptions are far to silent about this. They should be Americans first and adjust or leave.

I certainly agree with your comments on much of it, although, not sure ALL come to disrupt. I personally know of many who had only in their hearts to enjoy freedoms they otherwise would not have. HOWEVER....

Some, indeed, strive to become a part of an organization...or business for that matter...fully knowing their own core religion/ideaology. It is their responsibility for reseaching the core of the institution to suit their interests before joining it. Perfect example being mentioned in above post about "In the year of our Lord".

I get absolutely furious when I see people who want to take advantage of the opportunities they have been provided without respect for those who founded the opportunities in the first place. Athiests, Muslim, Christian...(many cases not even based on religious issue) to each their very own...but don't associate yourself with someone just to become an opportunistic bag of puss in the eye of the provider. Yeah..."I paid for my education", blah blah blah, but it was the choice of WHERE you get the education that rests on the individual's shoulders. Again, back to my original statement...if a person's religion (any) or lack of it is what is at their core...then they need to seek the like minded and stop trying to change the other.

I find it interesting that schools were actually started by Christians...seeded across the frontiers of America...and founded on sharing the Gospel of Jesus. Yeah, perhaps it was the founder's own faiths that urged them to do so, teaching reading skills to share the written word, but there were a great many families that would have never known how to read, otherwise. Did all students in early settlements become bible beaters? No. I doubt the skills were denied them if they did not want to be such.

Side note: I scoff at the idea of this presumed "seperation of Church and State" because of this. Back on point....I also am deeply disturbed at the number of people that continue opportunistic leeching while infecting the very hosts that offer them sustenance. I'm also disgusted at the number of "Judges" that complicate the matter by thinking the institution needs to change for the individual. The institution has the RIGHT to base their foundation on whatever values they want...provided they were not distructive in their effects (a foundation that says you must seek to ecourage murder, thievery, sexual abuse, child molestation, things that undermine humanity ....you get my point). Those should be the no brainers for "Judges" trying to enforce our founders dreams for and interpretations of freedom. Siiiiigh....

Wow...those are bold comment's I've made above. I guess it's more than the post was aiming for. Still...I'm ALL for immigration...LEGALLY...but if you come here seeking opportunity, we are diverse enough that you should be able to find something you don't have to infect with an idealistic change. If we don't offer what you have...seek to create your own (and not corrupt another already defined). If the majority of American's do not want what you come here trying to sell...don't be shocked...just go try planting roots in another country who will be happy to oblige you.

K, my point's made. Thanks for the post and I do agree with your opening comment that "They should be Americans first and adjust or leave." wink.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...5#ixzz1c6jdQvmN

Fast second side note: Catholicism has it's own history mired by trying to change the schools as they were originally founded. They could be reaping what they have sewn in the past. Too much history to link there, so...feel free to research that statement when you have time. The fact that it was a huge legal battle in our county's early courts should make it a snap.

• Upvote 6

I see the story as being another attempt to sensationalize the Muslims are taking over the US. While the underlining story may be right that students want their own place to worship...the media is feeding on the hate and bias of those who practice Islam. Very bad journalism.

Like caughtinthecrossfire, there is a time and place to practice religious freedom...and going into someone's back yard is not the place. But the media is fanning the flame of this hatred. Give it a rest.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I see the story as being another attempt to sensationalize the Muslims are taking over the US. While the underlining story may be right that students want their own place to worship...the media is feeding on the hate and bias of those who practice Islam. Very bad journalism.

Like caughtinthecrossfire, there is a time and place to practice religious freedom...and going into someone's back yard is not the place. But the media is fanning the flame of this hatred. Give it a rest.

Miss Tiffany...you said more than we know, there! A big ol + to ya!cool.gif

This whole story is total crap. Its funny how things get so distorted. This was on the news this morning. What its really about. Muslim students were given a place to pray but they don't like it cause of the crosses built into their room. They say they should be able to practice their faith without the influence of another religion in their presence. hahhahahahaha How stupid is that. They are in a catholic university and don't like crosses. hahahahaha Change schools

dummy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

what would happen if an american christan went to a muslem country started to a school there then went to complaining about there were no tollerence for speaking about jesus or any christian churches and not allowed to say anything about christ or america ect. do you think the muslem courts would help them and change their ways just to make them happy no they would put them in prison and see how much money they could get their families to send to get them out all the while their in a prison unlike our holiday inns [prisons] with cable tv, phones, a c , hot meals, hot showers, warm beds, etc. they would be beaten starved breat some more accused of every thing then have some sh... for brains rag head hack his head off with a kitchen butcher knife slowly . watch the videos of the muslems beheading americans NO they dont have the rite to even be here much less complain if they dont like the way it is all people even the ones that have been here all their lives need to leave those big oil tankers come over here and unload and go back empty theres a free ride to where life would be more to their liken. enough is enough we have to take our country back by any and all means nessary .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

what would happen if an american christan went to a muslem country started to a school there then went to complaining about there were no tollerence for speaking about jesus or any christian churches and not allowed to say anything about christ or america ect. do you think the muslem courts would help them and change their ways just to make them happy no they would put them in prison and see how much money they could get their families to send to get them out all the while their in a prison unlike our holiday inns [prisons] with cable tv, phones, a c , hot meals, hot showers, warm beds, etc. they would be beaten starved breat some more accused of every thing then have some sh... for brains rag head hack his head off with a kitchen butcher knife slowly . watch the videos of the muslems beheading americans NO they dont have the rite to even be here much less complain if they dont like the way it is all people even the ones that have been here all their lives need to leave those big oil tankers come over here and unload and go back empty theres a free ride to where life would be more to their liken. enough is enough we have to take our country back by any and all means nessary .

Wow...and i mean WOW....where to even begin? What muslim country are you referring to? Not Turkey, not Malaysia, not Jordan, not Kuwait, not Bahrain....they all practice religious tolerance. Oh you must be talking about places like Iran, Pakistan right? Maybe...and this is just me talking, someone that has actually visited those places, it's because of their GOVERNMENTS that don't allow religious tolerance...not the practice of Islam. Also America is great because it DOES allow religious tolerance...it's called the separation of church and state.

I do agree with one thing you've said, enough is enough...either go out into the world and learn for yourself what others believe by talking to them...yup, actually get your butt off the couch, stop watching Fox news, get on a plane and visit their homes...take a look around..they are like you believe it or not...they love their country, they love their children and they want to make the world a better place.

Don't like Islam in your face...think about them...everytime they turn on the television, they see US programs, on the news 24/7.. they hear about the US being in their back yard...how would you like a Musllim army in your back yard...say parked next door in Canada...that's how they feel about the US.

Judge not yet ye be judged....oh...and while I'm at it...let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Really, before you hate an entire cultre...atleast give them the ********** courtesy of getting to personally know them first.

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

Tiffany, I have read a great majority of you post over the last year and believe you to be a very well educated YOUNG LADY. You are beautiful and smart... anything that you want in this world is at your finger tips. And what I'm about to say is from 50 years of hard living in this world. And yes I said world, I have been around it several times and in situations /places that would make you crap in your pants.

From reading your post I would guess that you are the dependent of a military officer, therefore your opportunity to travel to those places. And if I'm correct being an officers daughter you were treated like royalty. And were not exposed to the real culture of those common people. They are the way they are because of their culture not government.

It was their culture in Afghanistan that pushed the US female soldier of the mountain to her death just because she was a woman in uniform. It was their culture that made the Saudis refuse to talk to a USAF female over the radio during desert storm.

I can go on with many more examples from my 22 yrs in the military.

These people hate westerners and Christians, its their culture.

I very seriously doubt that you were able to freely walk down their main street alone with that beautiful hair blowing in the wind and giving them that gorgeous smile. You would have been kidnapped, raped, sodomized, or worst yet sold into the sex / slave trade that still exist today.

Yes we live in the greatest country in the world, many envy that.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Another case of using the very rights our forefathers faught for and turning them to be used against us. Isn't it wonderful when someone elses rights override your rights. It seems some of the wrong people have too many rights and are using them the wrong way. <_<

here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I don't think that sensationalizing the Muslim PROBLEM we have in America as such a bad thing. In this case, the truth is sensational, enough. It is a shame. There are some very AMERICAN Muslims, muslims born here; people who love this country. They'll never get a fair shake as long as morons like those at the Catholic university keep segregating themselves and whining about every little thing. Time to become an AMERICAN or get the hell out.

• Upvote 2

They have their own place to worship...it's called the middle east. If they don't like coming to America and going to a CATHOLIC SCHOOL, because they don't have their own place to worship, they are going to the WRONG SCHOOL. I for one am tired of bending over to foreigners that come to OUR country and want to make it like their home country. If they don't like it here... GO HOME! It really is that easy. The countries in the middle east are way less tolerant to Christian values than America is too Islam. I'm just sick of the whole debate.

• Upvote 5

Some Muslims are getting smart. They’ve learned some lessons from the Communists, especially Antonio Gramsci (1891–1937). Gramsci broke from the revolutionary methods of the early Marxists. Today’s smarter Muslims don’t want to blow up stuff. Like the Gramsci Communists before them, they are working to take over our culture from the inside by using our laws against us. No shot needs to be fired. No building needs to be blown up. They are going after the foundational institutions: schools, media, politics, and the courts. This was Gramsci’s contribution to the cultural revolution. While Gramsci remained a committed Communist, he was a new-breed Communist.

To change the culture, Gramsci argued, “would require a ‘long march through the institutions’ — the arts, cinema, theater, schools, colleges, seminaries, newspapers, magazines, and the new electronic medium [of the time], radio.”[1] Catholic World News reports that Muslims attending Catholic University of America are using our nation’s anti-discrimination laws against the University:

Muslim students have lodged a complaint against the Catholic University of America, claiming that they are the victims of illegal discrimination because the school does not set aside space for Islamic prayer.

The complaint to the human-rights commission of the District of Columbia is backed by John Banzhaf, a law professor at neighboring George Washington University. Banzhaf has already filed a complaint against Catholic University, alleging sex discrimination, in response to the school’s decision to abolish coed dorms.

So why would Muslims attend a Catholic University? To take it over. You don’t believe me? Why did humanists attend Christian colleges like Harvard and Yale? To take them over. The early mottos of Harvard were “Truth for Christ and the Church” and “For the Glory of Christ.” When a student entered Harvard, he would have been introduced to the school’s foundational principles:

“Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life (John 17:3) and therefore to lay Christ in the bottom, as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and Learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth wisdom, let every one seriously set himself by prayer in secret to seek it of him (Prov. 2:3).”

Why would an unbeliever go to Harvard? Certainly to get a good education, but others went to transform the college. Today, Harvard is a bastion of secularism.

We first saw these new Muslim tactics when a group of students at Trinity University in Texas wanted the words “in the year of Our Lord” removed from their diplomas. “A diploma is a very personal item, and people want to proudly display it in their offices and homes,” Sidra Qureshi, a Muslim and president of Trinity Diversity Connection. “By having the phrase ‘In the Year of Our Lord,’ it is directly referencing Jesus Christ, and not everyone believes in Jesus Christ.”

The debate started in 2009 when Isaac Medina, a Muslim convert from Guadalajara, Mexico, noticed the wording when he saw pre-made diploma frames in the Trinity bookstore. Muslims have been attacking Christianity since the inception of their religion. They’ve spotted a weakness in our system, the attempt to be diverse at any cost, even if it costs us the one thing that made this nation great — its Christian foundation. Muslims understand this; many Christians don’t. The Muslim demand for diversity is a wedge to get in the door, open it wide enough for others to follow behind, then once in they will pool their collective energies and force Christians out.

Notes:

1.Patrick J. Buchanan, Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization (New York: St. Martin’s Press/Thomas Dunne Books, 2001), 77. [↩]

Read more: Muslims Hope to Take Over Catholic University | Godfather Politics http://godfatherpoli.../#ixzz1c6ZnEddB

Nostradamus, "The Eagle Will Fall Within".

Wow...and i mean WOW....where to even begin? What muslim country are you referring to? Not Turkey, not Malaysia, not Jordan, not Kuwait, not Bahrain....they all practice religious tolerance. Oh you must be talking about places like Iran, Pakistan right? Maybe...and this is just me talking, someone that has actually visited those places, it's because of their GOVERNMENTS that don't allow religious tolerance...not the practice of Islam. Also America is great because it DOES allow religious tolerance...it's called the separation of church and state.

I do agree with one thing you've said, enough is enough...either go out into the world and learn for yourself what others believe by talking to them...yup, actually get your butt off the couch, stop watching Fox news, get on a plane and visit their homes...take a look around..they are like you believe it or not...they love their country, they love their children and they want to make the world a better place.

Don't like Islam in your face...think about them...everytime they turn on the television, they see US programs, on the news 24/7.. they hear about the US being in their back yard...how would you like a Musllim army in your back yard...say parked next door in Canada...that's how they feel about the US.

Judge not yet ye be judged....oh...and while I'm at it...let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Really, before you hate an entire cultre...atleast give them the G o d d a m courtesy of getting to personally know them first.

Just wanted to know if you have that report yet from the Koran. God and dam usually arn't not in the same sentence when it comes to courtesy.

Mitch10...i can see you are both a gentleman, fair minded and with a keen sense of perception. Yes, I am a AF brat...and treated like royalty???...well..of course...naturally. My father always calls me Princess to this date...unless I piss him off (which was quiet often...kind of an independent type if you haven't guessed), then he uses BOTH my first and middle name.

But there is a price to pay for being raised this way...while other kids are attending Saturday morning football games or watching cartoons..you are visiting VA hospitals, or attending a fallen heros funeral...or visiting a family of an airman who won't be coming home...playing with the kids, while your parents hold the hand of a newly single mother as she receives the news. I've attend more funerals of our warfighter than (to steal one of your lines) that would make you crap your pants.

For those who actually served in either Afghanistan and/or Iraq...I won't expect you to be tolerate of Islam...you are seeing the worst....having never stood on the front line...I can only tell you what it's like for those who sit at home and wonder and pray that their loved ones served another day.

What I do know is that people deserve a chance before you judge them. I would almost guarantee anyone that took a trip to Turkey would return with a new outlook on Islam...it CAN go arm in arm with democracy...

As far as foreigners coming to America and making it like there own country...again, recommend one looks back to the turn of this the last century...almost all the major cities in America had pockets of ethic neighborhoods....like China town in San Fran. It took usually two generations for immigrants to blend into American culture. Meanwhile, if they ventured out of their own neighborhood they would be subject to violence and discrimination....not so long ago signs saying "Irish need not apply" hung in shops all over America.

If America becomes a closed society, xenophobic...we are doomed. The Roman Empire survived 10 times as long as America has in part because they encouraged their soldiers to marry the women of the lands they conquered...so the each could learn from the other's culture.

• Upvote 1

I certainly agree with your comments on much of it, although, not sure ALL come to disrupt. I personally know of many who had only in their hearts to enjoy freedoms they otherwise would not have. HOWEVER....

Some, indeed, strive to become a part of an organization...or business for that matter...fully knowing their own core religion/ideaology. It is their responsibility for reseaching the core of the institution to suit their interests before joining it. Perfect example being mentioned in above post about "In the year of our Lord".

I get absolutely furious when I see people who want to take advantage of the opportunities they have been provided without respect for those who founded the opportunities in the first place. Athiests, Muslim, Christian...(many cases not even based on religious issue) to each their very own...but don't associate yourself with someone just to become an opportunistic bag of puss in the eye of the provider. Yeah..."I paid for my education", blah blah blah, but it was the choice of WHERE you get the education that rests on the individual's shoulders. Again, back to my original statement...if a person's religion (any) or lack of it is what is at their core...then they need to seek the like minded and stop trying to change the other.

I find it interesting that schools were actually started by Christians...seeded across the frontiers of America...and founded on sharing the Gospel of Jesus. Yeah, perhaps it was the founder's own faiths that urged them to do so, teaching reading skills to share the written word, but there were a great many families that would have never known how to read, otherwise. Did all students in early settlements become bible beaters? No. I doubt the skills were denied them if they did not want to be such.

Side note: I scoff at the idea of this presumed "seperation of Church and State" because of this. Back on point....I also am deeply disturbed at the number of people that continue opportunistic leeching while infecting the very hosts that offer them sustenance. I'm also disgusted at the number of "Judges" that complicate the matter by thinking the institution needs to change for the individual. The institution has the RIGHT to base their foundation on whatever values they want...provided they were not distructive in their effects (a foundation that says you must seek to ecourage murder, thievery, sexual abuse, child molestation, things that undermine humanity ....you get my point). Those should be the no brainers for "Judges" trying to enforce our founders dreams for and interpretations of freedom. Siiiiigh....

Wow...those are bold comment's I've made above. I guess it's more than the post was aiming for. Still...I'm ALL for immigration...LEGALLY...but if you come here seeking opportunity, we are diverse enough that you should be able to find something you don't have to infect with an idealistic change. If we don't offer what you have...seek to create your own (and not corrupt another already defined). If the majority of American's do not want what you come here trying to sell...don't be shocked...just go try planting roots in another country who will be happy to oblige you.

K, my point's made. Thanks for the post and I do agree with your opening comment that "They should be Americans first and adjust or leave." wink.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...5#ixzz1c6jdQvmN

Fast second side note: Catholicism has it's own history mired by trying to change the schools as they were originally founded. They could be reaping what they have sewn in the past. Too much history to link there, so...feel free to research that statement when you have time. The fact that it was a huge legal battle in our county's early courts should make it a snap.

Great post and as always so well said.

• Upvote 1

Tiffany, I have read a great majority of you post over the last year and believe you to be a very well educated YOUNG LADY. You are beautiful and smart... anything that you want in this world is at your finger tips. And what I'm about to say is from 50 years of hard living in this world. And yes I said world, I have been around it several times and in situations /places that would make you crap in your pants.

From reading your post I would guess that you are the dependent of a military officer, therefore your opportunity to travel to those places. And if I'm correct being an officers daughter you were treated like royalty. And were not exposed to the real culture of those common people. They are the way they are because of their culture not government.

It was their culture in Afghanistan that pushed the US female soldier of the mountain to her death just because she was a woman in uniform. It was their culture that made the Saudis refuse to talk to a USAF female over the radio during desert storm.

I can go on with many more examples from my 22 yrs in the military.

These people hate westerners and Christians, its their culture.

I very seriously doubt that you were able to freely walk down their main street alone with that beautiful hair blowing in the wind and giving them that gorgeous smile. You would have been kidnapped, raped, sodomized, or worst yet sold into the sex / slave trade that still exist today.

Yes we live in the greatest country in the world, many envy that.

We would also like to keep it that way. We have been push overs to allow different cultures to live in harmony with us, but that is not enough it appears, and it's high time to stand up for something or fall for anything.

Great post my friend and so very true! This is just another tactic of the muslim community to realize their true agenda...world domination!:( This will never happen, of course because God IS in control!:twothumbs: Praise Almighty God, His word is Love and Truth!:bow:

Notes:

Read more: Muslims Hope to Take Over Catholic University | Godfather Politics http://godfatherpoli.../#ixzz1c6ZnEddB

• Upvote 2

What I find funny is that it seems it is an American lawyer named John F. Banzhaf III. He is a Columbia University Law School Alumni and professor at George Washington University Law School.

So far, I haven't seen anything from the students that is actually calling for this action, but a very litigious lawyer acting on the behalf of others for what HE feels is a problem.

The university, whose Arab student population swelled from 56 in 2007 to 122 this year, sponsors an Arab American Association, founded this fall by Muslim student Wiaam Al Salmi.

“The community here is very respectful of other religions and I feel free to openly practice it,” Salmi told the CUA student newspaper, The Tower.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/lawyer-charges-catholic-university-with-civil-rights-violations/2011/10/28/gIQAvrv3PM_story.html

This actually looks more like a lawyer trying to cause more problems than they are attempting to resolve by fanning an already burning fire. Surprise, surprise. :lol:

hello mrs tiffany23 are you really that nieave to beleave what you said about how frendly and loveing nice these people were to you , you really must be a very rich lady or very highly conected politically and never got off the red carpet. as for getting off the couch and in front of fox news , dear i have met these people very up close ive had the privilage of being shot at by them and going up to their homes kicking in the front door and hunting down the ones who fired his rifel and then run like a coward into a house with weman and kids to cower behind them and use them as shields instead of being a man. ive sit down with them talked and shared meals with them helped their sick kids ond old folks just to watch these good people kill them for letting us be nice to them and yes ive been in many muslem countries its all the same the only people their nice to is their own folks or someone they can make money off of . as for the muslem army in our back yard , our government gives them money so they have been able to buy up all the convient stores and hotels and our gov pays them to go to medical school most of the doctors now are dr. joe the rag head osma patel. your neighbor hood 7-eleven sells food thats bought from sams club or wallmart and sells every thing a head shop would have for the dopers and it is our fault we sold em the places and folks wont stop useing drugs they have no morals about anything and its bringing our standards down to theirs which is like whale crap at the deepest bottom. there is a army in our back yard if you would leave fairy land you could see that. oh yes please have reverence fot the holy and true word of GOD jesus christs father when you quote it as it says in james3:10 out of the same mouth proceedeth blessings and cursing. my brethern these things ought not so to be. if you had known GOD well enough to use his name like that you would of used the scripture correctly. GOD loves us all the same ALL people in ALL the world. he hates the sin they [we] do, your rite we are not to judge but are to call it like it is a dog is a dog not a cat. please dear dont be decived by these people they will cut your throat quickly all the while acting as there loveng and so kind to you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Notes:

Read more: Muslims Hope to Take Over Catholic University | Godfather Politics http://godfatherpolitics.com/1747/muslims-hope-to-take-over-catholic-university/#ixzz1c6ZnEddB

"Muslim students have lodged a complaint against the Catholic University of America, claiming that they are the victims of illegal discrimination because the school does not set aside space for Islamic prayer."

DinarBot knows God made Humans which in turn make trailers. Dear God Please help Humans to provide a new trailer for each Denomination and Faith ASAP. Case closed. Which way to parking Lot. Creators are calling. DinarBot is in the Winnebago. Lets Roll. High Five to All Humans.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1

Well seeing we're talking about freezing Muslim Immigration how about we freeze "ALL" Immigration!! I think we have too many others in this country already. There isn't enough

jobs to go around with all the Illegals here now and if we allow more imports then there will never be enough jobs for everybody. I say get the Illegals out and then start cleaning

up this Country starting with the entire Government. Go RV

Another case of using the very rights our forefathers faught for and turning them to be used against us. Isn't it wonderful when someone elses rights override your rights. It seems some of the wrong people have too many rights and are using them the wrong way. <_<

here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Well how about this. Rick Perry, yes the Governor of Texas is funding Illegals to go to college. But if you or I wanted to go to college would he or the Government fund

our tuition? Ponder that for 10 seconds and then give me your answer. Go RV.

hello mrs tiffany23 are you really that nieave to beleave what you said about how frendly and loveing nice these people were to you , you really must be a very rich lady or very highly conected politically and never got off the red carpet. as for getting off the couch and in front of fox news , dear i have met these people very up close ive had the privilage of being shot at by them and going up to their homes kicking in the front door and hunting down the ones who fired his rifel and then run like a coward into a house with weman and kids to cower behind them and use them as shields instead of being a man. ive sit down with them talked and shared meals with them helped their sick kids ond old folks just to watch these good people kill them for letting us be nice to them and yes ive been in many muslem countries its all the same the only people their nice to is their own folks or someone they can make money off of . as for the muslem army in our back yard , our government gives them money so they have been able to buy up all the convient stores and hotels and our gov pays them to go to medical school most of the doctors now are dr. joe the rag head osma patel. your neighbor hood 7-eleven sells food thats bought from sams club or wallmart and sells every thing a head shop would have for the dopers and it is our fault we sold em the places and folks wont stop useing drugs they have no morals about anything and its bringing our standards down to theirs which is like whale crap at the deepest bottom. there is a army in our back yard if you would leave fairy land you could see that. oh yes please have reverence fot the holy and true word of GOD jesus christs father when you quote it as it says in james3:10 out of the same mouth proceedeth blessings and cursing. my brethern these things ought not so to be. if you had known GOD well enough to use his name like that you would of used the scripture correctly. GOD loves us all the same ALL people in ALL the world. he hates the sin they [we] do, your rite we are not to judge but are to call it like it is a dog is a dog not a cat. please dear dont be decived by these people they will cut your throat quickly all the while acting as there loveng and so kind to you.

Are you serious? You got into the Service with that lousy Spelling. Ahhhh, I get it. Infantry!!! Hahaha OK.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well seeing we're talking about freezing Muslim Immigration how about we freeze "ALL" Immigration!! I think we have too many others in this country already. There isn't enough

jobs to go around with all the Illegals here now and if we allow more imports then there will never be enough jobs for everybody. I say get the Illegals out and then start cleaning

up this Country starting with the entire Government. Go RV

You must be Sioux, Black Foot, Apache, Cherokee or some other full-blooded Native American I assume. Otherwise you are simply a descendant, like the majority of this country, of an immigrant. :lol:

• Upvote 1

"Muslim students have lodged a complaint against the Catholic University of America, claiming that they are the victims of illegal discrimination because the school does not set aside space for Islamic prayer."

DinarBot knows God made Humans which in turn make trailers. Dear God Please help Humans to provide a new trailer for each Denomination and Faith ASAP. Case closed. Which way to parking Lot. Creators are calling. DinarBot is in the Winnebago. Lets Roll. High Five to All Humans.

DinarBot asks; Does this have a Prayer of working. Giant Mechanical Mouse Friend Chuckee Cheese says just play nice together. Like at his house. He just cleaned the Ball Room. Last one in is a Dirty Rotten Camel Spider. Above the Belt Tickling is Allowed. All Humans can Laugh.

Edited by DinarBot