Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Officially a member of the IMF

Aqua Dude

Aqua -

They have been there. I first noticed them in September and posted a new topic:

"CBI website question

Posted 21 Sep 2011

I was just doing my usual "hey lets take a look around at stuff" and clicked on the CBI site.

On the currency exchange section on the right, I noticed a new category listing at the bottom below the Japanese Yen, which is normally the last listing on the chart.

The name of the category is "Special Drawing Rights" (SDR) This is copied from the site:

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1838.702 1837.782

I have never seen this before. Can anyone help me as to what this is and why is it listed here??

Thanks in advance for those who help.

Go RV! :)"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/40675-punt18/#ixzz1boEJTH2y

I do share your enthusiasm and believe the De Le Rue Machine information today is very encouraging just wanted you to know that SDR info has been there.

Go RV :D :D :D :D

Aqua -

They have been there. I first noticed them in September and posted a new topic:

"CBI website question

Posted 21 Sep 2011

I was just doing my usual "hey lets take a look around at stuff" and clicked on the CBI site.

On the currency exchange section on the right, I noticed a new category listing at the bottom below the Japanese Yen, which is normally the last listing on the chart.

The name of the category is "Special Drawing Rights" (SDR) This is copied from the site:

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1838.702 1837.782

I have never seen this before. Can anyone help me as to what this is and why is it listed here??

Thanks in advance for those who help.

Go RV! :)"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/40675-punt18/#ixzz1boEJTH2y

I do share your enthusiasm and believe the De Le Rue Machine information today is very encouraging just wanted you to know that SDR info has been there.

Go RV :D :D :D :D

Isn't the rate you have posted here for SDR the exchange rate for IQD/GBP?

That would kind of make sense if the notes are to be printed in London, correct?

I was looking for those machines. Yes they look like they could cost 1.5 million. Industrial size. They must be expecting business.

DELARUE DLR7000

The DLR 7000 high-speed banknote sorter from De La Rue is the solution of choice for all currency processing organizations. This sophisticated high-speed sorter has been specifically engineered to meet your needs and can be upgraded to ensure compatibility with new banknote designs and upgraded security features. Combining speed and technology, it ensures optimum security, productivity and performance for central banks, commercial banks and other organizations that need to handle large volumes of currency or other documents of value efficiently.

The DLR 7000 is a truly upgradeable, modular system that can easily be configured to match your needs. The system can be adapted for multi-denomination or single denomination sorting, on-line shredding, cassette filling or multi-currency modes. Your options are virtually unlimited.

.pdf"]My link

Isn't the rate you have posted here for SDR the exchange rate for IQD/GBP?

That would kind of make sense if the notes are to be printed in London, correct?

Really not sure. That is why I originally posted this a month ago. I was not familiar with SDR's at all. I THINK that the rate is a combined rate of several currencies with the IMF. Markinsa seems to be up on the details. I believe that he posted earlier a link directly explaining them.

Go RV!

:D :D :D :D

i don't think so, that last field has been blank for a long time

not only that....here is the document posted on the cbi saying that they have awared de la rue to get printing machines for currency

http://cbi.iq/documents/Universal-1.en.pdf

The SDR rates have been posted on the CBI site for at about a year and a half.

Here is a LINK to an archived page for that site from April 8th 2010 showing the SDR rate being displayed.

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 1