Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unusual talents & skills of dinarians

Francie26

This is an odd talent that I have and I have had since I was in my teens... I can name the brand and model for about 90% of the cars on the road AND at night I can tell the type of car by it's headlights when I look in my rearview mirror if they are behind me. Odd but true.... I put my boyfriend to shame...

• Upvote 4

I have lots of unusual talents. I give great hugs and smiles. I can sit next to a complete stranger on a bus or plane, and they will pour out their heart to me. They will tell me their whole story. I am a good listener.

I can spot a mistake in a document or sentence or computer program. I am a teacher, so this skill comes in handy.

I can laugh at my own mistakes, something not everyone can do!

I can share the gospel with anyone because I have learned to depend on the power of the Holy Spirit to give me the right words.

When I was a kid, I rode a unicycle and won a hoola hoop contest. I could even hoola hoop while on my unicycle. LOL

• Upvote 5