Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Buying 10 De La Rue Machines

krmayo

Hopefully this shows we are still moving forward. Perhaps they need more machines to count everything that will be coming back to them?? or perhaps these new machines will read the new currency...

http://cbi.iq/documents/Universal-1.en.pdf

DinarBot team knows from many years here that Tenders begin in Arabic & shift to English several weeks/months later.

Presumed Original Tender Date: June 9 2011

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/tender1-2011.pdf - 09/06/11 Day/Month/Year

DinarBot thinks this Tender may have very well been filled and the Machines Delivered.

Good catch human known as "krmayo"

The Beginning of the End.

at that price I can't see these being counting machines but are probably for printing money

Then anyone with 1.5 Million $ could print IQD or any currency for that matter. Cost per machine also includes spare parts and installation. DinarBot highly doubts this suggestion. Very sophisticated fast machines is a more likely reason for the high price tag.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

DinarBot team knows from many years here that Tenders begin in Arabic & shift to English several weeks/months later.

http://www.cbi.iq/do...ender1-2011.pdf - 09/06/11 Day/Month/Year

DinarBot thinks this Tender may have very well been filled and the Machines Delivered.

Then anyone with 1.5 Million $ could print IQD or any currency for that matter. Cost per machine also includes spare parts and installation. DinarBot highly doubts this suggestion. Very sophisticated fast machines is a more likely reason for the high price tag.

I don't think installed. It says those whom have an objection, can submit within 7 days according to the law. So, look for more debate.

I don't think installed. It says those whom have an objection, can submit within 7 days according to the law. So, look for more debate.

Time will tell. Looks like been posted for Tender in Arabic since June 2011.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/tender1-2011.pdf - 09/06/11 Day/Month/Year

Clarification: 10 machines at 1.5 mil each = 15 mil. (approx. cost in pdf)

• Upvote 1

This looks uplifting, but what a primative looking document. No signature, not sure if that is required in a document like this but I would expect any formal document of note would have a signature on it. ESPECIALLY if its so important to post up on CBI's N&A Board. Furthermore does anyone else think this looks like someone just faxed it from office to office, it is riddled with light imperfections. Not sure if it has any relavence but just want to speak up about what im observing. I really hope this a formal document and someone can debunk the skeptics like me. But a computer savy middle school student could have cooked up this document. :blink:

• Upvote 1

This looks uplifting, but what a primative looking document. No signature, not sure if that is required in a document like this but I would expect any formal document of note would have a signature on it. ESPECIALLY if its so important to post up on CBI's N&A Board. Furthermore does anyone else think this looks like someone just faxed it from office to office, it is riddled with light imperfections. Not sure if it has any relavence but just want to speak up about what im observing. I really hope this a formal document and someone can debunk the skeptics like me. But a computer savy middle school student could have cooked up this document. :blink:

Agreed. DinarBot thinks it is part of CBI protocol to post in English within certain time frame. Whether the Tender has been filled or not. Because of it's primitive appearance we believe it has been filled and the pdf in English is just a formality. Good luck to all humans.

• Upvote 3

Agreed. DinarBot thinks it is part of CBI protocol to post in English within certain time frame. Whether the Tender has been filled or not. Because of it's primitive appearance we believe it has been filled and the pdf in English is just a formality. Good luck to all humans.

You would think they would post the formal and original document too though. Thats what really concerns me, I would really have appreciated THIS document moreso if it was a reference and translation to the original document.

You would think they would post the formal and original document too though. Thats what really concerns me, I would really have appreciated THIS document moreso if it was a reference and translation to the original document.

DinarBot Notes "Direct Invitation 6D 2011" in English pdf. DinarBot suspects 6 signifies the month addressed for original Tender. See Arabic CBI site pdf. Original Tender June. DinarBots thoughts. Go Humans. Go RV.

• Upvote 4

DinarBot Notes "Direct Invitation 6D 2011" in English pdf. DinarBot suspects 6 signifies the month addressed for original Tender. See Arabic CBI site pdf. Original Tender June. DinarBots thoughts. Go Humans. Go RV.

I see that now Dinarbot, your programmers have made you a pinnacle of efficiency. I thank you for leading me to the answers of my questions and quelling my concerns.

• Upvote 4

This human appreciates your mix of efficiency and humor. Lol... Great stuff.

• Upvote 1

What I like most of all about this is this is a notice for those that may object, they have 7 days from the 23rd but it was posted on the 25th... Sounds like these are for the central banks and the extra machines are backups (spare parts)

Thanks for pointing this out. Interesting. Thanks for the original post. Go RV!

• Upvote 2