Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meds chat 10/24/11

TonyDownTheShore

Med says to (08:04:44): GOOD MORNING I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE

wellcraft says to (08:05:02): gm med

Med says to (08:05:02): WITH MY VERY GOOD FRIEND SONNY I AM VERY PISSED NOT AT HIM I AM GOING TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS #1 SONNY NEVER SAID IT WAS NOT GOING TO REVALUE EVER IT DOES NOT SAY THAT IN ANY POST ALL HE SAID IS HE HAD CONCERNS THAT IF THEY DID NOT REVALUE BEFORE DEC 31ST WOULD THEY START THE IN FIGHTING EVEN MORE AND HOLD THINGS UP I EXPLAINED THE SFA THAT WE ARE NOT DONE IN IRAQ THAT ONLY PHASE I OF THE SFA IS OVER AND ON JAN 1 2012 PHASE II OF THE SFA BEGINS WHICH IS BASICALLY THE REBUILDING OF IRAQ AND WE HAVE AGREED TO HELP OUT IN ALMOST EVERY ASPECT OF THE COUNTRY FROM BANKING TO SECURITY ALSO WE WERE NOT KICKED OUT OF IRAQ AND MALIKI DID NOT MAKE ANY DECISION PARLIAMENT VOTED AND APPROVED US FORCES TO STAY IT WAS US….OBAMA THAT DECIDED WE CANNOT STAY UNLESS OUR FORCES ARE GRANTED IMMUNITY NOW I KIND OF UNDERSTAND WHY SINCE A MAN LIKE SADR WOULD TAKE ANY ISSUE THAT US FORCES DID AND CLAIM IT WAS NEGLIGIENCE NOW THEY ARE BUYING US MILITARY EQUIPMENT WHICH IS GREAT FOR US BUT WHO IN THE HECK IS GOING TO SHOW THEM HOW TO USE IT? EVEN SADR UNDERSTOOD THAT

NOW WE HAD A GREAT CHAT WITH MISTER DINAR THIS MORNING HE EXPLAINED THAT SADR IS NOT EVEN MENTIONED BY THE IRAQI’S IT IS ALLAWI THAT THEY LIKE BUT ARE DISAPPOINTED HE HAS NOT BEEN MORE AGGRESSIVE IN HANDLING MALIKI THE PUBLIC HE SAID DOES NOT WANT US GONE NOW TO SONNY AND WHAT I AM UPSET ABOUT HE HAS A RIGHT TO HIS OPINION THOUGH AFTER OUR TALK….HE FEELS MUCH BETTER THOSE OF YOU WHO SENT HIM ALL THOSE HATE EMAILS THIS MORNING SHOULD BE ASHAMED WE ALL TRY OUR BEST I GET THEM AND THEY ARE VERY HURTFUL AND THE THREATS HONESTLY….MANY OF YOU DONT KNOW SONNY OR I BUT YOU WOULD TAKE SUCH AN ASS KICKING IF THIS WAS A FACE TO FACE THING

I HAVE MY GRANDSON TODAY TY ALL TAKE CARE MED OUTSONNY IS NOONE TO MESS WITH AND IT IS TOTAL BS TO SEND THREATS TO ANYONE WHO ISTO BE THREATENED LIKE WE HAVE BEEN NOONE DESERVES TAHT THAT NOONE NOT EVEN THESE CONSISTENT LIARS LIKE OKIE OILMAN AND OTHERS GOP says to (08:14:32): I agree on the total BS of sending hate e-mails and threats Med! If I had my vote anyone who does that ought to be banned from this site GOP says to (08:14:38): I agree on the total BS of sending hate e-mails and threats Med! If I had my vote anyone who does that ought to be banned from this site *** (08:14:10):The moderator disabled the moderated mode, you may freely chat now. JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS IS THE ONE NEGATIVE OF THIS ENTIRE THING I CAN WAIT AND WAIT BUT TO BE CALLED THE THINGS WE GET CALLED ANDMed says to (08:14:50): OH THEY WOULD BE AND I HAVE WHEN I FOUND OUT WHO THEY WERE

GOP says to (08:15:07): oops I hit the send to quick there!

Med says to (08:15:09): I HAD ONE REALLY BAD ONE NP SAID HE WAS SENDING TWO GUY FROM DETROIT TO BREAK MY WIFES AND KIDS LEGS AND HAVE ME KILLED WE HAD TO GO TO THE FBI jandk says to (08:15:45): awful GOP says to (08:15:50): that is rediculous..

Med says to (08:15:53): TURNED OUT IT WAS SOME FAT GUY WHO SAID HE WAS A BOUNCER Newlife says to (08:16:03): How stupid is that?

Med says to (08:16:09): FOR THE STARS HERE HE WAS IN A WC IN FLORIDA

GOP says to (08:16:28): You read my mind!! LOL thinking it was some fat guy living in his mom’s basement!

Med says to (08:16:36): WE HAD ABOUT 3 THAT WERE VERY SERIOUS ONE THREATENED LYDIA AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS

Newlife says to (08:16:57): They should go to jail for that

Med says to (08:17:03): WHO IS WITH THE ATF TOOK CARE OF IT UNDER THE DOMESTIC TERRORISM LAW HE MET LYDIA ON FB THEN WANTED ON MY SITE I WOULDNT

Newlife says to (08:17:49): Like all these treats are going to change anything. Sick

Med says to (08:17:50): WELL HE CALLED AND CALLED THREATENING HER AND THAT HE HAD ALL HER PERSONAL INFO AND OUR KIDS AND WOULD PUBLISH IT ALL OVER THE ATF STOPPED IT GOP says to (08:18:38): I see a guy in my office who was special forces.. there is no way on earth I would ever threaten that guy!! Broncos106 says to (08:19:38): those kind of ppl that act like that now , when we do rv and they are wealthy,,it will ruin them, finish themselves off for being so evil and sick

Med says to (08:20:08): OH ONE OTHER THING THE REASON SONNY FELT THE PRESSURE HE DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE COMING BACK ON THE 10TH HE STILL THOUGHT THEY WERE COMING BACK ON THE 20TH HE SAID THAT HE NOW FELT BETTER THAT SHABIBI HAD 50 DAYS TO GET THIS DONE HE ALSO SAID THAT HE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO REVALUE THE REASON I AM TALKING FOR SONNY IS HE IS HAVING SURGERY HE IS HAVING A NEW PROCEDURE DONE ON HIS SINUS’S WHERE THE PUT TUBES IN SO HE CAN BREATH RIGHT AGAIN OK THAT IS ALL I GOT Broncos106 says to (08:22:52): would be great if we could have a great Christmas, not just for stuff, but to spend time with family that would hard to go see otherwise! hope sonnys surgery goes well med!

Med says to (08:23:02): YES IT WOULD HE WANTS ME TO HAVE

Med says to (08:23:37): TY HE IS Broncos106 says to (08:23:48): he is your test bunny tell him haha

Med says to (08:23:56): LOL SURE IS wellcraft says to (08:24:17): thanks for the info med

Med says to (08:24:24): YW

Newlife says to (08:24:41): Yes thank you sooo very much for all you do Broncos106 says to (08:24:44): i know it is fustrating how ppl act hateful but thats how we know their true colors underneath, cant let it get to you, we appreciate you med and sonny for all your hard work on this site

Med says to (08:24:48): YVW

Broncos106 says to (08:25:21): wolves in sheep clothing …..

Med says to (08:25:40): OK GANG IT ALSO

CUZ HE SAID HE KNEW MINE WAS WORSE THAN HIS AND DOESNT KNOW HOW I CAN LIVE LIKE THAT

Broncos106 says to (08:23:28): well let him tell you how it is first, good move med, lol

Newlife says to (08:25:41): Some peopl are just terrible

Med says to (08:25:49): ATCDY AND HIS WIFE ARE COMING BY GONNA GO OUT FOR BREAKFAST WITH THEM I WILL BBL Broncos106 says to (08:26:05): have a fun day med keep ya’ head up

Med says to (08:26:07): NOT GOING HUNTING

Newlife says to (08:26:09): Have a great time

Med says to (08:26:13):

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Med says to (08:04:44): GOOD MORNING I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE

wellcraft says to (08:05:02): gm med

Med says to (08:05:02): WITH MY VERY GOOD FRIEND SONNY I AM VERY PISSED NOT AT HIM I AM GOING TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS #1 SONNY NEVER SAID IT WAS NOT GOING TO REVALUE EVER IT DOES NOT SAY THAT IN ANY POST ALL HE SAID IS HE HAD CONCERNS THAT IF THEY DID NOT REVALUE BEFORE DEC 31ST WOULD THEY START THE IN FIGHTING EVEN MORE AND HOLD THINGS UP

i am not trying to scare anyone, i have always been honest with everyone on here (right or wrong), imo when we leave in 2 months, if there is no movement on the dinar, i feel we will never see what we are all looking for, if they dont get anything done while we are standing over them, who's to believe they will do something (anything) while we are not there? i know me saying this is not the popular thing for me to say, but i feel it is totaly true, we do have 2 months or we are f-ed imo.

Yes, he did say never

• Upvote 4

People complain that sonny1, Adam, MED, or any of the others don't let everyone know their real identity and this is the reason

why. Anyone making such outrageous threats to someone's spouse and kids is mentally disturbed and needs to be dealt

with by the authorities. So for those of you that are continually digging to uncover "real identities", you might think about how

you would feel if any of these threats were carried out because you discovered and posted identity information. :(

If you have a problem with accepting information from sonny1 or Adam at face value, then please find another forum to vent

your rage. The rest of us are extremely tired of the hate. :(

:twocents:

• Upvote 17

Wow, despite sonny1's or anyone else's opinion (well respected and followed though his opinion might be) regarding the potential RV of the IQD, for anyone to threaten him because of a now negative outlook based on his own unbiased analysis is reprehensible! It's scary to think people with such low morals or lack thereof might become wealthy - then again we have our politicians. :-/

Good catch dhardage. +1

Thanks for your honesty sonny1! Only hope you're wrong on this one! (and I'm sure you are too). wink.gif

Edited by AoK
  • Upvote 1

People complain that sonny1, Adam, MED, or any of the others don't let everyone know their real identity and this is the reason

why. Anyone making such outrageous threats to someone's spouse and kids is mentally disturbed and needs to be dealt

with by the authorities. So for those of you that are continually digging to uncover "real identities", you might think about how

you would feel if any of these threats were carried out because you discovered and posted identity information. :(

If you have a problem with accepting information from sonny1 or Adam at face value, then please find another forum to vent

your rage. The rest of us are extremely tired of the hate. :(

:twocents:

EVERYONE is entitled to state and/or change their opinion without fear of ridiculous threats from individuals who believe that they've been "promised" something. It's been stated often enough that people should do their OWN research, and make their OWN decisions. Sonny has gone out of his way to admit on numerous occasions that much of his info has been wrong, and he shouldn't be held to any higher standard of responsibility than anyone else. People repeatedly ask for his opinions, and then some have the nerve to be angry when he provides one they're not happy with.

MED has never made any attempt to hide his identity. He is probably the ONLY popular provider of Dinar info and opinions who has made his identity known. Many people have his name, address and phone numbers, and have become familiar with members of his family. The opinions he provides are clearly his own well researched thoughts. He has spent thousands of hours studying Iraq and the Dinar, and has an ability to retain data like few others. No one is required to agree with his opinions, and neither he, nor Sonny have provided any "guarantees."

• Upvote 13

Here Here Legolas....well said......Med is Med but he is a voracious researcher and like him or not he is a welcome voice as opposed to an Okie or OOM/s.

1+ for Legolas......as always with my fondest regards.

No I don't always agree with Med and he can be hard to take....that's why I am on DV and not DS....Yes he has made the outrageous calls before but never in the way an Okie or some of the others have and usually he owns up to his bad calls and has tried to limit that stuff even if it makes him look bad he usually will say why it didn't happen as he called it...............I have never seen Okie do that...ever......IMO and observations.

Here Here Legolas....well said......Med is Med but he is a voracious researcher and like him or not he is a welcome voice as opposed to an Okie or OOM/s.

1+ for Legolas......as always with my fondest regards.

No I don't always agree with Med and he can be hard to take....that's why I am on DV and not DS....Yes he has made the outrageous calls before but never in the way an Okie or some of the others have and usually he owns up to his bad calls and has tried to limit that stuff even if it makes him look bad he usually will say why it didn't happen as he called it...............I have never seen Okie do that...ever......IMO and observations.

I agree. Med is on his own site, talking with his friends. He did not come over here to post anything, or any other site. So, I don't understand why anybody complains about his analysis. He didn't write anybody a letter and ask them to read it. And the one thing that Med does, is to step up to the plate and admit his was right OR wrong.

This is where history comes into play and understanding the past to get a full, rounded picture.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These honest, straightforward opinions are the very reasons I have stayed on here with Adam's Dinar Vets!!

To have threats levied against one's family is a heinous act in any case and I hope whoever did it ends up going to jail for quite a long while.

• Upvote 1

Yes, he did say never

1+ for demonstrating excellent investigative reporting. You didn't just matter-of-factly state that he did say never, you showed us that he did.

Having said that, it is clear that sonny1's statement is a conditional one and merely his opinion. As many have stated in the thread above, it is our responsibility to do the research.

• Upvote 1

You just made my day Carrello...............that he will step up to the plate and admit he is Right or wrong........haha lol....ain't that the truth!!!

How you doing today Carrello? I hope you are well and if not........ well there is always tomorrow.

Thanks for the response and shout out............. and to Cosmo..........exactly. . :)

Edited by automag

i see the drama with med is still going on. he had a similar story before i got booted from his site a few years ago. how important does he think he is that someone would hire a hitman to off his family? maybe he pissed a few too many off in the past when he himself was threatening his members with bodily harm? like the saying says what comes around goes around. no sympathy from me.

Edited by norvtoday
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

i see the drama with med is still going on. he had a similar story before i got booted from his site a few years ago. how important does he think he is that someone would hire a hitman to off his family? maybe he pissed a few too many off in the past when he himself was threatening his members with bodily harm? like the saying goes what comes around goe around. no sympathy from me.

Two wongs doesn't make one right, jmo. :)

Two wongs doesn't make one right, jmo. :)

no but 3 lefts do. :D jk. all i'm saying is in the past if you disagreed with him or said something he didn't like he would retaliate with threats. he sent threatening emails to my wife. he told her he would personally see to it that we would never get to spend any of our profit from the dinar, and threatened my family with bodily harm. all because some of his posts were being "stolen" by some of his members and reposted on other forums. so he gets no sympathy from me. what you sow you shall reap. that's all i am saying. treat people bad and it will come back on you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Children, children.....in the words of that immortal statesman, Mr. Rodney King, "can't we all just get along?"

Next thing you know we are going to have to get Nancy Grace in here is sort everyone out. I can just see a bunch of GOI types in Baghdad monitoring the DV site, rolling with laughter at how the vets are imploding on each other and eating their young. Just GO, RV.

Is it me, or does it make other's head spin to try to read long posts without the use of even one period? He wins the prize for the longest run on sentence EVER. Easy gets second place. It makes it difficult to take seriously. (reference to Med, not Tony)

Edited by dexter
  • Upvote 1

Another example of the self entitlement society in which we live. No One was forced to purchase dinars.No One was forced to enter/join/visit any dinar website. No one is forced to read/believe anyones thoughts/opinions on anything related dinar. Some just need there hands held,sorry once u hit 18 thats ones own responsibility.JMO

• Upvote 1

whsitg094tjsdn390fgjlk

Really, threatening people is totally out of line. This is and has been a speculative investment. All investments are NOT guaranteed. The folks that we call Guru's, is a name given them by the readers. They just bring and interpret what they read and hear. Just like the rest of us. We should rely on our own due diligence. Now, we have heard over and over, next monday or next friday. We cannot allow our emotions to get us hyped when it does not happen.

They only try to help with their information they receive. Take it all with a grain of salt. Do you own research. I read here a lot of folks want a date, a rate, and some even ask for someone to sum up an article whether it is totally understandable or not. Those with Lazy eyes. So at least respect them as brothers in the human race. Making a joke now and then is funny and entertaining. But to down right threaten people is totally uncalled for. Come on folks, we are "suppose" to be grown. And you can really get yourself in serious trouble for making threats.

Threats via electronic delivery are worth about as much as they weigh. With regard to the RV, again, people seem the forget that NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING and people get extremely emotional on all sides of the issue. Relax. IF this does work out, then ALL those invested will be VERY happy and those that didn't won't be. IF this doesn't work out, then vice versa. Either way, who cares? RV or no RV, threats are pointless as are the threats regarding threats. Just relax, wait, remember that no one know what will happen.

• Upvote 1