Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: President Obama will announce total drawdown of US troops from Iraq by end of 2011 in a 11:45 press conference.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_c1

This probably means they need to be out of Ch 7 soon.

On the news, Jim Mililshefski was talking about what was needed militarily to be a sovereign nation, both on the ground, in the air, and maritime.

General McCaffrey, Ret., just stated that Iraq used to have the 4th largest air force in the world, and during the Iranian war they did not have one offensive or defensive victory. :blink:

President Obama said by January 1st the US will be building ties of trade and commerce with Iraq as two sovereign nations. Wouldn't Iraq's currency have to be internationally recognized?

Yes indeed, we are seeing history being made before our very eyes. Perhaps finally, for all of us that had the hope, the prayer, and the vision, we will see our investment realized!!!! Yeah!!

Also in this post, I couldn't let this opportunity go by without speaking out (cause it's just bursting out of me). As Obama started this press release, the very first point he made was, by pulling all of our troops out of Iraq, he presented this as fulfilling a campaign promise as our President. Jeez!! If all of the sudden, the sky rained gold coins he would say this was fulfilling another campaign promise. This is such a blatant ploy for his bid for re-election. Couldn't he be a little more humble and subtle? Nah!!! I guess not. I need to stop watching the news, our govenment is a

stumbling, bumbling caricature of incompetence and all I do is yell at the TV! :~)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I'm just hoping we all can cash in are dinars, before Iran try to takes over.

Bingo! This underlying threat is exactly why this translates into good news. Iraq has to be released from Chapter 7 in order to possess the arms necessary to protect themselves and a subsequent RV would help fund their defense.

• Upvote 3

President Obama said by January 1st the US will be building ties of trade and commerce with Iraq as two sovereign nations. Wouldn't Iraq's currency have to be internationally recognized?

Yes indeed, we are seeing history being made before our very eyes. Perhaps finally, for all of us that had the hope, the prayer, and the vision, we will see our investment realized!!!! Yeah!!

Also in this post, I couldn't let this opportunity go by without speaking out (cause it's just bursting out of me). As Obama started this press release, the very first point he made was, by pulling all of our troops out of Iraq, he presented this as fulfilling a campaign promise as our President. Jeez!! If all of the sudden, the sky rained gold coins he would say this was fulfilling another campaign promise. This is such a blatant ploy for his bid for re-election. Couldn't he be a little more humble and subtle? Nah!!! I guess not. I need to stop watching the news, our govenment is a

stumbling, bumbling caricature of incompetence and all I do is yell at the TV! :~)

Red Robin: Perhaps you would feel less frustration if you looked at this a different way. This is a great day for our country and our troops who will be coming home safely to their families. To end a useless war will be more than healing for our country, not to mention the billions of dollars that will not be spent any longer. We will be building an enduring partnership with Iraq, which is so important as a building block in the Middle East, possibly making it possible to never go to war there again.

The Iraqi people will be stronger and finally, have their own nation after decades of a dictatorship and occupation. When the currency makes the transition, their country will become robust and their people will not be suppressed with poverty and hardship. They will have jobs from new business partnerships, and their children will not be hungry any longer when the new systems are implemented. Businesses will flourish with opportunities.

I believe, our departure will force Chapter 7 to be lifted, and the RV will take place. Our lives will change forever because of an opportunity of a lifetime.

Instead of being angry, right or wrong, think about how lucky you are to even be involved in this investment and the changes that you can make in the world to make it a better place. If I were you, I would be giving thanks for this "press release."

Take care. Our glass is not half empty, it is half full, if not brimming over.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thats what I was thinking...

Very interesting... Obama makes a major announcement regarding Iraq which is carried on the big three TV station Friday morning, Sunday is the G20 meeting where they are supposed to come up with a solution for the global debt crisis. I think because we (dinar holders) have been paying attention, we can see the connection.

• Upvote 2

Red Robin: Perhaps you would feel less frustration if you looked at this a different way. This is a great day for our country and our troops who will be coming home safely to their families. To end a useless war will be more than healing for our country, not to mention the billions of dollars that will not be spent any longer. We will be building an enduring partnership with Iraq, which is so important as a building block in the Middle East, possibly making it possible to never go to war there again.

The Iraqi people will be stronger and finally, have their own nation after decades of a dictatorship and occupation. When the currency makes the transition, their country will become robust and their people will not be suppressed with poverty and hardship. They will have jobs from new business partnerships, and their children will not be hungry any longer when the new systems are implemented. Businesses will flourish with opportunities.

I believe, our departure will force Chapter 7 to be lifted, and the RV will take place. Our lives will change forever because of an opportunity of a lifetime.

Instead of being angry, right or wrong, think about how lucky you are to even be involved in this investment and the changes that you can make in the world to make it a better place. If I were you, I would be giving thanks for this "press release."

EXACTLY!!c!

Dead on!

When we pullout the bloodbath IMHO begins.

My son who is a Green Beret with multiple tours in Iraq has told me that there will never be a "democracy" over there because of the thousands of years of hatred and infighting between the tribes.

If no RV before we leave we may never see our dreams come to fruition!!!

• Upvote 5

When we pullout the bloodbath IMHO begins.

My son who is a Green Beret with multiple tours in Iraq has told me that there will never be a "democracy" over there because of the thousands of years of hatred and infighting between the tribes.

If no RV before we leave we may never see our dreams come to fruition!!!

I gotta believe the powers that be have considered this too. They wouldn't come this far and be this close only to see it destroyed. The RV is so close I can grab it's tight little a$$.

• Upvote 4

I hope that all the troops coming back are invested so they can celebrate with all of us when it RVs. If anyone deserves it, it is our soldiers and their families who had to suffer through all of this. And of course for the citizens of Iraq, now they will feel more human and less like animals.

• Upvote 6

Thank you Carrello. I am very grateful, sincerely. I am just so heartbroken about the state this great nation is in right now and I am not sure what I can do to help. It frustates me endlessly!

So, If I am blessed with any financial benefit from Iraq, I hope that I can help to make a difference somehow, someway.

• Upvote 2

I was a little upset at first not knowing what would happen to our investment in the Dinar, but after reading here everyone's comments I feel a whole lot better. So thanks everyone for commenting!!! I am invested in this, not as much as most of you, but still invested and am grateful to have this investment for it will really help me financially! Do most of you agree with Adam that it will come in as low as .10 - .20 cents at first? I was hoping for a little more than that, but am willing to wait until it revalues at a higher rate. Just hoping it won't be too long before that happens. How do you all feel about the rate. The reason I am asking is that I am not real familiar with this kind of thing. It sounded like a good thing so I invested. Just wanting to know what your thoughts are! Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have.

Best Post Here... Beautifully Said...

Iran is our end game

Iraq is in the middle.

We will be at war with Iran in the near future.

Once Iran is defeated, everything in Iraq will straighten out.

For now Syria, Yemen are up next unless Iran does something really stupid or Israel drags us into a war with Iran.

But lets not confuse things, we are not abandoning Iraq. If things go super foul we will be back and besides Iran's days are numbered.

Edited by burn_the_village
  • Upvote 2

I was a little upset at first not knowing what would happen to our investment in the Dinar, but after reading here everyone's comments I feel a whole lot better. So thanks everyone for commenting!!! I am invested in this, not as much as most of you, but still invested and am grateful to have this investment for it will really help me financially! Do most of you agree with Adam that it will come in as low as .10 - .20 cents at first? I was hoping for a little more than that, but am willing to wait until it revalues at a higher rate. Just hoping it won't be too long before that happens. How do you all feel about the rate. The reason I am asking is that I am not real familiar with this kind of thing. It sounded like a good thing so I invested. Just wanting to know what your thoughts are! Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have.

With all respect to Adam, I disagree on the rate. I believe it's gonna be around 1 to 1.

• Upvote 2