Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: President Obama will announce total drawdown of US troops from Iraq by end of 2011 in a 11:45 press conference.

With all respect to Adam, I disagree on the rate. I believe it's gonna be around 1 to 1.

I'm closer to 1 : 1 myself if they go .10 then the iraqs are still going to use the usd and not the dinar. If they are trying to dedollarize the country as some have speculated then it seems as if anything less than a dollar the iraqis are going to use the usd because it has more purchasing power therefore taking longer to get the dollar out. It also makes much sense to go 1 : 1 because then the common folk understand very easy that one dinar buys the same as one dollar in the marketplace. Go higher rv than a dollar like 1.17 : 1 then the dinar has more purchasing power than the dollar and then you will dedollarize the country quickly then and draw in the large notes (those with 3 zeros) because they will be spendingtheir dinar will three zeros and cashing in the dollar to get rid of it hypothetically speaking. But they can pass laws forcing people to cash in the notes will three zeros at a .10 rate. We will just wait and see.

• Upvote 2

I hope that all the troops coming back are invested so they can celebrate with all of us when it RVs. If anyone deserves it, it is our soldiers and their families who had to suffer through all of this. And of course for the citizens of Iraq, now they will feel more human and less like animals.

WTF? Why did this post twice? Must be that good!

Edited by oneremedy
  • Upvote 3

I hope that all the troops coming back are invested so they can celebrate with all of us when it RVs. If anyone deserves it, it is our soldiers and their families who had to suffer through all of this. And of course for the citizens of Iraq, now they will feel more human and less like animals.

This is the best of all! Thanks One.

When we pullout the bloodbath IMHO begins.

My son who is a Green Beret with multiple tours in Iraq has told me that there will never be a "democracy" over there because of the thousands of years of hatred and infighting between the tribes.

If no RV before we leave we may never see our dreams come to fruition!!!

I thank you and your son for your sacrifices for our country. But I wouldn't go around and be telling people that your son is a Green Beret in Iraq or had multiple tours in Iraq. Even though you said nothing about current operations, Some one could try to find you to get to him. Just saying.

I gotta believe the powers that be have considered this too. They wouldn't come this far and be this close only to see it destroyed. The RV is so close I can grab it's tight little a$$.

Hell ya brotha!!!! grabbing some as well. :P Troops coming home out of harms way and an RV double merry thanksgiving. Ha ha like how I mixed the two holidays.

I don't understand all this deference towards Adam. He is making as much as the pumpers by selling Dinar on this site. He just staked out the conservative position since all the others were taken.

Very Simple. Adam has been forthright and concise with his views. No embellishing. No fluff. His site has prospered because he has always chosen integrity over recognition. Why shouldn’t he benefit from this?

• Upvote 3

Thank you Carrello. I am very grateful, sincerely. I am just so heartbroken about the state this great nation is in right now and I am not sure what I can do to help. It frustates me endlessly!

So, If I am blessed with any financial benefit from Iraq, I hope that I can help to make a difference somehow, someway.

Red Robin, I just want to say that we are all Americans. We need to start acting that way.

We have had decades of actions by a few self-interest groups/people that are whittling away at us as the middle class. It did not happen in three years.

They also have managed to drive a wedge between us with lies. 20 years ago, Democrats and Republicans did not fight like this. We need to get money out of politics, which is controlling the government. Simple.

Let's put our energy into bringing America back together and get corporations out of our lives. It isn't government. They have just named it government.

Bottom line: We are all Americans. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Very Simple. Adam has been forthright and concise with his views. No embellishing. No fluff. His site has prospered because he has always chosen integrity over recognition. Why shouldn’t he benefit from this?

I agree, this is a great site. It would be even better if there were no dinar ads.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THANK YOU ONEREMEDY I WAS IN IRAQ IN 04 AND YES THAT IS WHERE I GOT MY DINARS. I AM BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE BECAUSE OF PATRIOTS LIKE YOU. GO RV! :)

This is great news. Now that your service men and women will be home then next year their vote will be counted in stead of being lose and can vote this idiot out of office and begin the healing process of the great nation...

What are you talking about the Idiot that sent them there is already out of office. :D

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I don't understand all this deference towards Adam. He is making as much as the pumpers by selling Dinar on this site. He just staked out the conservative position since all the others were taken.

The deference towards Adam is because I am a guest on his site. I do not contribute financially to be here but he still provides a place for me come and enjoy my dinar ride. -1 for you.

• Upvote 4

I agree, this is a great site. It would be even better if there were no dinar ads.

I would surmise Adam's employees and consultants don't work for free. I can't turn on my computer without seeing some type of advertisement. It's just the way some things are. God Bless.

Me thinks this is very good news... If, and I do mean if, we really do withdraw all of our forces they are going to need funds to procure the materials and train a military capable of defending their country. A straight LOP or low RV will not, in my highly speculative opinion, give them the resources required for such an undertaking. Once again I will suggest an RV close to 1:1 (minimum). Just my two cents worth....

Edited by Punks

Completely agree. I used to listen to Breitling bc he was a "good guy" not being a "date and rate guy" and he was the biggest pumper of them all with his Breitling insurance package. What a joke! I'm very careful who I listen to because there's more money being made on dinar sales and conversation than anything.

That bring said the news here is good in that an end is likely near! However Iraq can have a tradable currency with a rd just like with an RV. I do agree with Adam in that a .10 RV is by far the best case scenario. Most likely scenario is still unfortunately redenomination. Obviously hoping for RV tho!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its great we are leaving and iraq may soon be out of ch 7. But that doesnt mean iraq has decided to rv there currency. Dont get too tittlie winked yet

Exactly. We all knew this would happen someday. What NOBODY knows if they're planning rd or RV after

The deference towards Adam is because I am a guest on his site. I do not contribute financially to be here but he still provides a place for me come and enjoy my dinar ride. -1 for you.

You don't contribute to Adam's income?? Of course you do! He has adds all over. He gets paid every time someone gets on the website!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Carrello. I am very grateful, sincerely. I am just so heartbroken about the state this great nation is in right now and I am not sure what I can do to help. It frustates me endlessly!

So, If I am blessed with any financial benefit from Iraq, I hope that I can help to make a difference somehow, someway.

I, too, appreciate what Carrello had to say. His words are dead on. Good job Carrello.

RedRobin, I appreciate your spirit as well. You have a great concern for our nation and government. We need millions like you. And, there is something that you can do. Consider the following:

1. Pray for the nation, our leaders, and for the rules governing our republic.

2. Become well versed in the issues which will determine and direct our nation. We need individuals who know why they make the choices they make. Make an educated decision.

3. Voice your opinion to others. Don't remain a "voice in the wilderness." Speak out on issues.

4. Respect the offices in government, but make them accountable for their actions and words. We are still a republic and the leaders are still in office because we put them there.

5. By all means vote! A lot of people want to give their opinion but are absent when the votes are taken. Vote.

6. Understand that you are not alone in the way you feel. God bless the United States.

• Upvote 2

Me thinks this is very good news... If, and I do mean if, we really do withdraw all of our forces they are going to need funds to procure the materials and train a military capable of defending their country. A straight LOP or low RV will not, in my highly speculative opinion, give them the resources required for such an undertaking. Once again I will suggest an RV close to 1:1 (minimum). Just my two cents worth....

Makes me wish I could get a peak at the military budget, at least.

I, too, appreciate what Carrello had to say. His words are dead on. Good job Carrello.

RedRobin, I appreciate your spirit as well. You have a great concern for our nation and government. We need millions like you. And, there is something that you can do. Consider the following:

1. Pray for the nation, our leaders, and for the rules governing our republic.

2. Become well versed in the issues which will determine and direct our nation. We need individuals who know why they make the choices they make. Make an educated decision.

3. Voice your opinion to others. Don't remain a "voice in the wilderness." Speak out on issues.

4. Respect the offices in government, but make them accountable for their actions and words. We are still a republic and the leaders are still in office because we put them there.

5. By all means vote! A lot of people want to give their opinion but are absent when the votes are taken. Vote.

6. Understand that you are not alone in the way you feel. God bless the United States.

Thanks Nelg. Your comments regarding what we can do, are so true. Don't be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution.

I would also recommend to everyone that they read Nelg's post on how to communicate, how to agree to disagree, so to speak. Nelg's points are poignant and instructive.

By the way, the last time I checked, I am a girl.

Cheers!