Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: President Obama will announce total drawdown of US troops from Iraq by end of 2011 in a 11:45 press conference.

WOW....so what does this mean??? inquiring minds want to know... :unsure:

Obama said that Iraq is prepared to take care of their own security. That can only be true if Iraq is out of chapter 7 and able to defend themselves. I think this is big and we are very close.

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

"President Obama announced Friday that all U.S. forces will be withdrawn from Iraq by the end of 2011.

"As promised, the rest of our troops in Iraq will come home by the end of the year," Obama said. "After nearly nine years, America's war in Iraq will be over."

Obama spoke in the White House briefing room after completing a secure video conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

The president said the two are in "full agreement" about how to move forward.

Obama's announcement would close off the possibility of maintaining a U.S. military presence in Iraq beyond a Dec. 31 withdrawal deadline set in 2008.

It would also mean that after eight years of war in Iraq, Obama would be making good on his promise to wind down the conflict.

More than 4,400 American military members have been killed since the U.S. invaded Iraq in March 2003.

Fox News' Ed Henry and The Associated Press contributed to this report. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/21/obama-to-speak-about-iraq-troop-levels/

im sure they talked about more than just troops withdrawl....i think we are there folkx.....its been fun.....a couple more weeks and we are golden...imo

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 4

This is great news. Now that your service men and women will be home then next year their vote will be counted in stead of being lose and can vote this idiot out of office and begin the healing process of the great nation...

Were you referring to the present idiot or the idiot that sent them over there in the first place?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

This is great news. Now that your service men and women will be home then next year their vote will be counted in stead of being lose and can vote this idiot out of office and begin the healing process of the great nation...

You can still vote even if you are out of the country. :)

• Upvote 2

I am watching Fox News and they just announced a possible " Multi-Billion Dollar" American Bank bailout. They showed a video clip of Bernanke and others seemingly leaving a meeting. Announcement was a teaser for up-coming report. This was announced shortly after Obama speach about troop pullout. I don't post much, so I hope this MIGHT be related to MAYBE an RV. Just hoping and only an opinion.