Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OOM news break 10/19

hitman

asells (Jonnywg & Dinarwishes, & BWM): OOM 10/18/11

October 18th, 2011 09:19 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

[ 08:23pm EST 10/18/11LINK

jonnywg: there seems to besome confusion re the bank screens.....i would like to clear it up....please ask questions and i will do my best

jonnywg: Please note most major banks have completed testing 2-3 weeks ago and we went through it together

jonnywg: Note that Chase and WF are well past that stage and the unusualnumbers showed at night

jonnywg: There are 3 screens, Teller , MAIN Currency and the BACK SCREEN

jonnywg: Banks have no interest in Misleading people BANKS WANT TO MAKE MONEY

jonnywg: THE DIFFERENCES ARE THE AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED......FOR INSTANCE THE back screen may have a projected rate or 2 week history the teller screen does not

RapidRoyP: BWM / JONNY --presuming someing is feeding false numbers to banks -- who would do that the system just does not work that way

DinarWishes: RRP the info given to the banks are in the form of codes not random superfilus numbers

jonnywg: JWG that is correct we have gone through the three stages

jonnywg: numbers are programed by forex but BIS and IMF have input but from CBI originally locks in

JWG: jonny...you posted: NOW THEY ARE NOT TEST SCREENS WE FOUND OUT THAT THE SWIFT CODES HAD TO BE ENTERED FOLLOWED BY THE IRAQ BANK CODES FOLLOWED BY THE CBI CODES AND THIS IS WHERE WE STAND NOW...does this mean these 3 steps have already taken place?

[19:34:26] jonnywg: I feel very strong that by 8am tonight is the night

[ 19:35:24] DinarWishes: RRP Mostly the Codes go to the Main Branch and then filtered to smaller branches, then to smaller independent banks

[19:36:37] jonnywg: they are working on it and it should complete by midnight …….crap happens or we would have had it today so give them another 8 hrs to 8 am

[19:39:03] jonnywg: i am here as there will not be mass confusing numbers thrown out……the banks are reactive they do not create the misinfo……the screens are fact period

[19:39:16] sunnyg123: Jonnywg do the others agree with that timing? Wow this will be awesome!

[2011.10.18 19:40:00] jonnywg: daytime in bus hrs is when it counts and they are spot on…..night time after hrs is programers playtime

[2011.10.18 19:40:12] DinarWishes: sunnyg123 YES

[19:40:43] jonnywg: so to speak////which we found confusing 3 weeks ago//// but we got through it

jonnywg: the codes in the bank i cannot discuss but they are direct to the CBI

jonnywg: there are no active false numbers …..except in peoples statements

[19:44:19] RG7: jonnywg ; do you have a time fram on the VND ?

DinarWishes: VND and IQD will Go together

[19:46:21] jonnywg: 8AM CST

[19:46:03] RapidRoyP: DW — good I can cash in the DONG and then use those funds to plan the Dinar cash in DinarWishes: RRP Zackly

[19:46:03] RapidRoyP: DW — good I can cash in the DONG and then use those funds to plan the Dinar cash in DinarWishes: RRP Zackly

jonnywg: NO DOUBLE DIPPIN

[19:47:14] jonnywg: no estimates of rates RG7: DinarWishes : I thought they were in separate baskets DinarWishes: RG7 Baskets have changed

[2011.10.18 19:48:07] jonnywg: we will be given printed screens with the rate…..it will change a few pennies

[19:49:36] jonnywg: I have organized for the OKIE OILMAN SITE Special rates and insurance and other things from WF and CHASE

jonnywg: banks will announce cashin….probably a couple of days

jonnywg: ok any more questions on false rates abd screens

jonnywg: not all wf or chase will cashin

RapidRoyP: DW/JONNY = sp the big question is when will the CBI announce the RV

DinarWishes: RRP who said they haven’t

Hitman................... can't wait for the rest of the Okie Moron droppings and dribble that will be out today...... been quiet from the last few days...... and it has been nice......

OOM Okies Own Morons...... theme song... If We Only Had A Brain

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

asells (Jonnywg & Dinarwishes, & BWM): OOM 10/18/11

October 18th, 2011 09:19 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

[ 08:23pm EST 10/18/11LINK

jonnywg: there seems to besome confusion re the bank screens.....i would like to clear it up....please ask questions and i will do my best

jonnywg: Please note most major banks have completed testing 2-3 weeks ago and we went through it together

jonnywg: Note that Chase and WF are well past that stage and the unusualnumbers showed at night

jonnywg: Banks have no interest in Misleading people BANKS WANT TO MAKE MONEY

jonnywg: THE DIFFERENCES ARE THE AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED......FOR INSTANCE THE back screen may have a projected rate or 2 week history the teller screen does not

RapidRoyP: BWM / JONNY --presuming someing is feeding false numbers to banks -- who would do that the system just does not work that way

DinarWishes: RRP the info given to the banks are in the form of codes not random superfilus numbers

jonnywg: numbers are programed by forex but BIS and IMF have input but from CBI originally locks in

JWG: jonny...you posted: NOW THEY ARE NOT TEST SCREENS WE FOUND OUT THAT THE SWIFT CODES HAD TO BE ENTERED FOLLOWED BY THE IRAQ BANK CODES FOLLOWED BY THE CBI CODES AND THIS IS WHERE WE STAND NOW...does this mean these 3 steps have already taken place?

[ 19:35:24] DinarWishes: RRP Mostly the Codes go to the Main Branch and then filtered to smaller branches, then to smaller independent banks

[19:36:37] jonnywg: they are working on it and it should complete by midnight …….crap happens or we would have had it today so give them another 8 hrs to 8 am

[19:39:03] jonnywg: i am here as there will not be mass confusing numbers thrown out……the banks are reactive they do not create the misinfo……the screens are fact period

[19:39:16] sunnyg123: Jonnywg do the others agree with that timing? Wow this will be awesome!

[2011.10.18 19:40:00] jonnywg: daytime in bus hrs is when it counts and they are spot on…..night time after hrs is programers playtime

[2011.10.18 19:40:12] DinarWishes: sunnyg123 YES

[19:40:43] jonnywg: so to speak////which we found confusing 3 weeks ago//// but we got through it

jonnywg: the codes in the bank i cannot discuss but they are direct to the CBI

jonnywg: there are no active false numbers …..except in peoples statements

[19:44:19] RG7: jonnywg ; do you have a time fram on the VND ?

DinarWishes: VND and IQD will Go together

[19:46:21] jonnywg: 8AM CST

jonnywg: NO DOUBLE DIPPIN

[19:47:14] jonnywg: no estimates of rates RG7: DinarWishes : I thought they were in separate baskets DinarWishes: RG7 Baskets have changed

[2011.10.18 19:48:07] jonnywg: we will be given printed screens with the rate…..it will change a few pennies

[19:49:36] jonnywg: I have organized for the OKIE OILMAN SITE Special rates and insurance and other things from WF and CHASE

Hitman................... can't wait for the rest of the Okie Moron droppings and dribble that will be out today...... been quiet from the last few days...... and it has been nice......

OOM Okies Own Morons...... theme song... If We Only Had A Brain

So if this does not happen at 8am CST today October 19th will you stop posting, I would say you should feel ashamed but there is no shame with any of you posting this crap. You all or a bunch of liar's and pumpers.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

End Quote

BACK SCREEN aka BS

what is a back screen.....

Might be and mean lots of things.....the screen behind another screen ... etc.

Back screen is behind the Catcher at Home Plate. Its purpose is to protect the fans from injury and limit the number of lost baseballs. :P

What a load of crap!. These guys need to be euthanized.

Good one...And agreed.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, jonnywg. I think you have explained why every Guru has been wrong with every prediction - It has to RV at 8am at night

Now if you would be so kind as to explain the Bank Screen color scheme to me - As I understand, the available screen colors are :

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown, Black, Grey, White, and let's not forget Amber or Black & White

[/b]

Thanks, jonnywg. I think you have explained why every Guru has been wrong with every prediction - It has to RV at 8am at night

Now if you would be so kind as to explain the Bank Screen color scheme to me - As I understand, the available screen colors are :

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Brown, Black, Grey, White, and let's not forget Amber or Black & White

Again ( and I know I'm not being original) ... It's THAT kind of brown.........

"DinarWishes: RRP the info given to the banks are in the form of codes not random superfilus numbers

[19:34:26] jonnywg: I feel very strong that by 8am tonight is the night"

==============

Sounds like the Dungeons and Dragons game my son played when he was 9. These guys are seriously lost in fantasy land.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/88183-oom-news-break-1019/#ixzz1bFuyhRmR

[/b]

OH WOW! I missed that one......8AM at night.........8AM at night.......is this the same one that said that it looked good to RV no later than November 31st?

Ok...I'm a bit confused on this part...how can anyone "organize special rates and insure" anything? Also, if they announced an RV, wouldn't we ALL know it?

• Upvote 1