Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 where do you think we are on this thing Rving?

gta1218

so he SAYS............Personally, I have found that people who have a NEED to brag about who they are...........who they know........and what they have done (all while hiding behind an anonymous nick) are usually just blowing smoke

IF that is true, it would explain some things to me.

ok then, Hiding behind 2 anonymous nicks

I didnt really mean to start so much stuff over this. just was trying to point out to someone ,in need of help, that if you feel good about who you are you dont need to brag about who you know or make up who you are. Iam off to my daughters wedding and am more nervous about it then her. Why....because I woke today not being okay with who Iam and what I have accomplished in my life. While getting ready I realized just how much I do have of worth. and How fortunate I really am....So perhaps I need to heed the advice I have been giving.....We teach most what we need to learn. What a great day for an ...RV...thanks Chris....PS what are the little stud looking thing that come with a tux for..they match the cuff links....Iam quite sure they dont just go in my back pocket....Well have a great day....

What about one that says ridewithme38, isn't that your other screen name secret agent man

Ridewithme38 seems like the type of guy who would wear a T-shirt 90% of the time....sorta a bum with a low level job, maybe Business Casual at work, but pretty much T-shirts and Jeans(Talk about low class!) the rest of the time

• Downvote 4

I didnt really mean to start so much stuff over this. just was trying to point out to someone ,in need of help, that if you feel good about who you are you dont need to brag about who you know or make up who you are. Iam off to my daughters wedding and am more nervous about it then her. Why....because I woke today not being okay with who Iam and what I have accomplished in my life. While getting ready I realized just how much I do have of worth. and How fortunate I really am....So perhaps I need to heed the advice I have been giving.....We teach most what we need to learn. What a great day for an ...RV...thanks Chris....PS what are the little stud looking thing that come with a tux for..they match the cuff links....Iam quite sure they dont just go in my back pocket....Well have a great day....

They go in the top of your button down acting as buttons. I use only enough to go down past the vest. There should be a spot to the side of the buttons to attach them

CONGRATULATIONS!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Edited by lightfighter

Ridewithme38 seems like the type of guy who would wear a T-shirt 90% of the time....sorta a bum with a low level job, maybe Business Casual at work, but pretty much T-shirts and Jeans(Talk about low class!) the rest of the time

Zoloft might be a life preserver for you brother. You took all the fun out of messing with you,i feel you may be suffering from psychological issues. So my apologies and my best wishes to you.

I am sooooooo glad you said that!! Someone said that their Dinar was all they had. I truly hope that isn't true!!

A T-shirt? really? What am i in 3rd grade or white trash? Bah, i don't remember the last time i wore a T-shirt, if i'm not wearing a full suit i feel like a slacker....sure there are those beach days were i can get away with a nice polo, but a t-shirt, that's just trashy

I respect that. To each his own, right? I only wore a suit on my first wedding. ( had 2) .. Couldn't stand it ( the suit)....When I used to work at a Bank ( for 15 years) in the first days there I tried hard and wore a tie for 5 days ( working week) and then I had to give up as it was so innatural for me... Just not my thing...I always wear casual....

After all... The most important thing should be being clean and to feel comfortable and at ease , right?.... Not having to feel forced into somethng we feel doesn't belong to our personality...imvho......

Edited by umbertino

I respect that. To each his own, right? I only wore a suit on my first wedding. ( had 2) .. Couldn't stand it ( the suit)....When I used to work at a Bank ( for 15 years) in the first days there I tried hard and wore a tie for 5 days ( working week) and then I had to give up as it was so innatural for me... Just not my thing...I always wear casual....

After all... The most important thing should be being clean and to feel comfortable and at ease , right?.... Not having to feel forced into somethng we feel doesn't belong to our personality...imvho......

Yup to each their own, my father always taught me to dress for the job i wanted and not the job i had, he worked in the media all his life, Chief editor of some major publications even writing and publishing a couple books....at the level i'm at now, the only next step up would be President of the US, and even that would be a slight demotion....so i try to buy the best of the best, it gets to be hard to keep up, My Personal Tailor loves me, but spending the same on a suit as some in mid-America spend on a house can be a bit, frustrating

• Downvote 10

WOW!!

You shouldn't talk about your other personality like that!! tongue.gif

I checked your donnydoright's IP and also Ridewithme38's IP and they both show up at the same address in the great state of NY!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Remind me again why your Ridewithme38 name was banned???? WAIT!! I think I remember something about a chat issue where you were being a "sorta a bum with a low level job" (as you stated above) when Adam was trying to conduct his chat!!

• Upvote 6

WOW!!

I checked your donnydoright's IP and also Ridewithme38's IP and they both show up at the same address in the great state of NY!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Remind me again why your Ridewithme38 name was banned???? WAIT!! I think I remember something about a chat issue where you were being a "sorta a bum with a low level job" (as you stated above) when Adam was trying to conduct his chat!!

Hmm, I do spend alot of Time in NY, but mostly Manhattan....I'd be surprised if that guy Ridewithme38 EVER had an IP from manhattan.....i think you should check those IP's again...This one from this post should be Phoenix, Arizona (23.19.56.58 Right?)...Plus Ridewithme38's IP Address was banned, so it would be impossible for This ScreenName and That ScreenName to have the same IP Address....Nice try though

I'm pretty sure Ridewithme38 got banned because he asked about Adam's Credentials....Once....and was immediately banned....i've heard if you ask Okie's Credentials the same thing happens

Edited by donnydoright
  • Downvote 2

WOW!!

Lmao! Seriously Bump??? Why doesnt he get band again? Im if this guy actually post something again and anyone puts any thought into they are nuts! This guy is allover the board and talks about himself that way!! LMAOOOOOO!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yup to each their own, my father always taught me to dress for the job i wanted and not the job i had, he worked in the media all his life, Chief editor of some major publications even writing and publishing a couple books....at the level i'm at now, the only next step up would be President of the US, and even that would be a slight demotion....so i try to buy the best of the best, it gets to be hard to keep up, My Personal Tailor loves me, but spending the same on a suit as some in mid-America spend on a house can be a bit, frustrating

LMAOOOO! this guy cant be serious!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!

You shouldn't talk about your other personality like that!! :P

I have known that for a while :D That is why he is banned from chat, and is moving up on the list to be gone.:P

Hmm, I do spend alot of Time in NY, but mostly Manhattan....I'd be surprised if that guy Ridewithme38 EVER had an IP from manhattan.....i think you should check those IP's again...This one from this post should be Phoenix, Arizona (23.19.56.58 Right?)...Plus Ridewithme38's IP Address was banned, so it would be impossible for This ScreenName and That ScreenName to have the same IP Address....Nice try though

I'm pretty sure Ridewithme38 got banned because he asked about Adam's Credentials....Once....and was immediately banned....i've heard if you ask Okie's Credentials the same thing happens

You are done, both of you, well done, like a bad steak. :lol:

• Upvote 4

I have known that for a while :D That is why he is banned from chat, and is moving up on the list to be gone.:P

There is a message on my Profile from Sonny1 that says he 'know's i'm Ridewithme38'. and to 'be good'...so really, its not surprising that you believe that....and not exactly an accomplishment since anyone can read my profile

• Downvote 3

This guy is a joke!! Both IP come from NY between 54 and 55 street and out of the same building!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

We all new from day one of donnydoright signing on that he was Ridewithme38 and tried to give him a chance as his first stay here was really short.

He has had multi warnings under this new name and is now BANNED!!

See DaveH post #118 in this thread!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Names can change but personalities always give it away!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 6