Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** Day 4 juice fast****

easyrider

Well, today is Day 4 of my green juice fast i have lost about 2.5 pounds and have been drinking a ton of water. Yesterday i started to get a headache but drank tons of water with a squeeze of lemon and it went away. I am getting ready fr my first juice today. Yesterday i smelt barbeque while i was outside mowing my lawn and it was pretty brutal for me i wanted some. Last night i dreamt about eating food lol. This is qite an experiment i must say but i refuse to break it i havent had to take my HBP meds in 4 days and i am doing well. Today for me is gonna be the ultimate challenge i think my breaking point if you will so i have 4 days left of my fast i am starting to think clearer and feeling happier i dunno if its all in my mind but it feels good so far depsite some headaches and fatigue either way i will continue to update.

• Upvote 5

Well, today is Day 4 of my green juice fast i have lost about 2.5 pounds and have been drinking a ton of water. Yesterday i started to get a headache but drank tons of water with a squeeze of lemon and it went away. I am getting ready fr my first juice today. Yesterday i smelt barbeque while i was outside mowing my lawn and it was pretty brutal for me i wanted some. Last night i dreamt about eating food lol. This is qite an experiment i must say but i refuse to break it i havent had to take my HBP meds in 4 days and i am doing well. Today for me is gonna be the ultimate challenge i think my breaking point if you will so i have 4 days left of my fast i am starting to think clearer and feeling happier i dunno if its all in my mind but it feels good so far depsite some headaches and fatigue either way i will continue to update.

GREAT JOB!!! I'VE DONE A LOWSODIUM V8 OR SMOOTIE FAST......I'D LOSE A LB A DAY.....I'D DRINK AS MUCH OF IT AS I'D LIKE...I NEVER WAS HUNGRY...I FELT GREAT!!!!

ACTUALLY, I'VE BEEN THINKING OF DOING THIS AGAIN......JUST MAY!!!

BLESSINGS TO YOU!! :D

Good Job human known as "easyrider". DinarBot runs on Lamb's Navy Rum. Maybe try that next.

Edited by DinarBot

Easy, you have it whipped now. A little advice, now that your body is purging some of the toxins from your previous diet, you need to focus on avoiding all that garbage again. Eat organic produce, grass fed beef if you have access to it, and the most important of all is avoid processed foods. If you want a cookie, bake one from scratch. A lot folks are shocked when they see the prices of the aforementioned products but, how much is your health worth? Secondly, I have personally found that since I have changed my diet to a natural one I eat less, so the cost for groceries has balanced out.

Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 2

Congrats, Easy. You handled your headaches well, and that is a huge part of the battle. The lemon juice helped with that, as well, since lemons contain so little sugar, but the acid in them cuts any suger that may be processing through your system, and when you are eating so little, that could have caused your headache. When you start pulling out all kinds of old gunk from your system, it's hard to believe sometimes what's in there and now has to be processed out. The liver goes through its own cleansing, which is important because all the old toxic stuff in your system has to go through it to be eliminated from your system, and you don't want any of that old gunk to get in the liver, find a comfy home, and settle in for the long haul.

hang in there Easy - sounds like your doing good. I have a couple of friends who have had some pretty ugly migraines for years. Diet was a key for a couple of them - they quit diet pop and it made a huge difference. (I'm not a fan of aspartame.) Another found out they had a slight gluten intolerance - so white bread was out ( no toast!)

Hang in there...and don't forget to maybe look at some good supplements.

If you made it this far you can do the whole FAST you got, Keep up the good work, and stay away BBQ Fragrances..................! B) B) B)

Keep it going easy! Fasting does clear the head and the poison from your system, so it is not your imagination.

Glad you are doing this. I have been out of the U.S. for about 5 days on a little project in Honduras. I should have started before arrival. Now that I am back my stomach is keeping me near the banjo. :blink::huh:

I may take advantage of the situation and really clean my system with a 7 day fast! Thanks for the encouragement.

That is awesome Easy!

I have a coworker that was having heart issues and was told by her doctor that she either had to lose weight and change her diet or start taking special meds. She started reading books about vegan diet and started eating all fruits and veggies with minimal animal products. She has lost over 55 lbs in the last year and feels tons of energy. Her heart issues are no longer a problem. She hasn't become totally vegan but that is her goal. She said it isn't easy especially when I eat my green chili burritos or cheese burgers and fries...etc, etc. in front of her. LOL

I know I need to eat a more balanced diet with more veggies and fruit, but as a farm boy from the midwest, it has always been meat and potatoes! Old habits are hard to break! :D

Well, today is Day 4 of my green juice fast i have lost about 2.5 pounds and have been drinking a ton of water. Yesterday

Read more:

Well done, Easy..i know exactly how you feel!

I have been on many fasts myself though the years.

One was 16 days and another for almost 30 days.

But it wasnt easy, and I had to prepare for at least a year before, and that was a series of cleansing diets.

Just a word of encouragement... It gets easier as the days roll by.

Especially after 4 days, food becomes non essential to you.

I must warn however, if you are planning on any longer period of fasting.

It is a well known fact, that one must refrain from all kinds of stress.

That includes even mowing a lawn. No TV..

If you want to read, well a good book would be okay.

After all, you need all of your strength to overcome the toxins that have quietly

resided in your system for ..how many years!?!?!?!?!?

Best Regards..

Easy, you have it whipped now. A little advice, now that your body is purging some of the toxins from your previous diet, you need to focus on avoiding all that garbage again. Eat organic produce, grass fed beef if you have access to it, and the most important of all is avoid processed foods. If you want a cookie, bake one from scratch. A lot folks are shocked when they see the prices of the aforementioned products but, how much is your health worth? Secondly, I have personally found that since

I have changed my diet to a natural one I eat less, so the cost for groceries has balanced out.

Keep up the good work.

Absolutely agree. Eating well is not more expensive as long as you ditch the expensive bagged, canned, boxed processed food we're all so used to.

That is awesome Easy!

I have a coworker that was having heart issues and was told by her doctor that she either had to lose weight and change her diet or start taking special meds. She started reading books about vegan diet and started eating all fruits and veggies with minimal animal products. She has lost over 55 lbs in the last year and feels tons of energy. Her heart issues are no longer a problem. She hasn't become totally vegan but that is her goal. She said it isn't easy especially when I eat my green chili burritos or cheese burgers and fries...etc, etc. in front of her. LOL

I know I need to eat a more balanced diet with more veggies and fruit, but as a farm boy from the midwest, it has always been meat and potatoes! Old habits are hard to break! :D

Eat for your blood type (there is a book about that...). Most farm boys from the midwest do fine on meat & potatoes ;)

• Upvote 1

I wish u success with your fast.....................ummmmm wait a sec............uh yes I'll have the strip medium,bake potatoe loaded with extra butter,side order of sauteed onions,mushrooms, & peppers, and oh yeah a house salad with bleu cheese dressing.........................where was I..................uh darlin pass the warm bread and butter,thanks...............................oh yeah good luck with your diet. JK - congrats it takes alot of self control

I wish u success with your fast.....................ummmmm wait a sec............uh yes I'll have the strip medium,bake potatoe loaded with extra butter,side order of sauteed onions,mushrooms, & peppers, and oh yeah a house salad with bleu cheese dressing.........................where was I..................uh darlin pass the warm bread and butter,thanks...............................oh yeah good luck with your diet. JK - congrats it takes alot of self control

Your diet day will come. And from the tone of this reply, it will be sooner rather than later. LOL

Thanks for the post Easy Rider!! My wife and I have been on our tasty green drink for over four months and we are both seeing amazing results. She has lost 17 lbs and looks incredible just from drinking the Natraburst and stopped eating a lot of meats. This stuff tastes like sweet green tea but it has some of the most powerful antioxidants available.

I drink it every morning and i have more energy than i can handle throughout the day which is awesome bc I used to get so tired. What kind are you using??

If anyone wants to try it go to my website and check out the ingredients! Oh, and everyone who watches the videos and joins my waiting list gets 1 chance a month for three months for the $25,000 sweepstakes.. No BS,Nothing to buy but If you join the business opportunity your name goes in the hat 2 chances per month!! http://myrtlebeach.124online.com/

Thanks for the post Easy Rider!! My wife and I have been on our tasty green drink for over four months and we are both seeing amazing results. She has lost 17 lbs and looks incredible just from drinking the Natraburst and stopped eating a lot of meats. This stuff tastes like sweet green tea but it has some of the most powerful antioxidants available.

I drink it every morning and i have more energy than i can handle throughout the day which is awesome bc I used to get so tired. What kind are you using??

If anyone wants to try it go to my website and check out the ingredients! Oh, and everyone who watches the videos and joins my waiting list gets 1 chance a month for three months for the $25,000 sweepstakes.. No BS,Nothing to buy but If you join the business opportunity your name goes in the hat 2 chances per month!! http://myrtlebeach.124online.com/

Are you paying this sweepstakes out of the RV? :lol:

crash diets dont work because you gain it all back when you stop...gotta incorporate change into your lifestyle if you want true success....