Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING - Talbani To Hold News Conference Tonight

Carrello

My link

Talabani to hold press conference later tonight

04/10/2011 21:51:00

Baghdad (NINA) – President Jalal Talabani will hold a press conference later in the evening, after leaders of political blocs have concluded their meeting.

Source at the President’s Office told NINA, “Talabani will announce the meeting’s results and the reasons for postpone making decisions concerning important political issues.”

• Upvote 5

Baghdad (NINA) – President Jalal Talabani will hold a press conference

later in the evening, after leaders of political blocs have concluded

their meeting.

Source at the President’s Office told NINA,

“Talabani will announce the meeting’s results and the reasons for

postpone making decisions concerning important political issues.” / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FIGKHK

• Upvote 3

Baghdad (NINA) – President Jalal Talabani will hold a press conference

later in the evening, after leaders of political blocs have concluded

their meeting.

Source at the President’s Office told NINA,

“Talabani will announce the meeting’s results and the reasons for

postpone making decisions concerning important political issues.” / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FIGKHK

Isn't it after midnight there ???? Shouldn't the press conference been held already ???? :blink:

Thanks Aqua Dude for the post

Edited by Shelley

Good one Carrello. Someone said that it was already posted, like this was a race or something. Aquadude was next. Great post to both of you. GLTA and Go RV.

I know. You try to do something for everybody and you don't even get a thank you with the jab. I have better things to do ....

MODS: You can take mind down with no problem.

• Upvote 2

I know. You try to do something for everybody and you don't even get a thank you with the jab. I have better things to do ....

Ditto. Mods, if any of you are here, can you please merge all the stories together. The speculation is too big tonight for it not to be. If no one is here, I am going to try to get Adam a message so he can nominate me as a mod. I said it. He he folks. I am going to ask for nomination/endorsement for mod. GLTA and Go RV.

Thank you Carello for everything that you do. I am fair, impartial and give credit where credit is due. GLTY my dinarian brother. Go RV.

• Upvote 2

I know what you mean not getting a thank you is one thing but saying it has already been posted when you posted first was funny.

Again..

Thank you for all you do!

Thank you aqua as well!

• Upvote 2

Yeah I don't see why they would announce anything right now but at the same time you never know....when would you think the best time to announce a currency change would be? Or a law passed?

In order. When one least expects it. When congress/Their Blocks agrees on it, 3rd time around. Thank you for your post. GLTY and all. Go RV.

If it was posted before I did not see it, maybe others have not either, it stays. Thanks for going to the effort to post it Carrello.

• Upvote 3

Ditto. Mods, if any of you are here, can you please merge all the stories together. The speculation is too big tonight for it not to be. If no one is here, I am going to try to get Adam a message so he can nominate me as a mod. I said it. He he folks. I am going to ask for nomination/endorsement for mod. GLTA and Go RV.

Thank you Carello for everything that you do. I am fair, impartial and give credit where credit is due. GLTY my dinarian brother. Go RV.

Good idea to merge, and I vote for you for Mod, Tamiflyer. One thing: it's dinarian sister.....

I am getting out the popcorn and party hats, and wait for the news conference. If they make a decision on just one thing, I am breaking out the butter and sea salt. Here is hoping for anything that moves this turkey forward.

Take care!

Edited by Carrello

Good idea to merge, and I vote for you for Mod, Tamiflyer. One thing: it's dinarian sister.....

I am getting out the popcorn and party hats, and wait for the news conference. If they make a decision on just one thing, I am breaking out the butter and sea salt. Here is hoping for anything that moves this turkey forward.

Take care!

Come on whats with this already posted crap! Hell Iraq it takes 3 readings!

Thank you Carrello and I appreciate you! Plus I like your way with words.

I will take the red party hat and am all for moving that bird forward!