Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I cannot confirm this but its sounds GOOD

harleynkilleen

According to the intel we've received from the G_RUUUUUUUs It has already RVVVVVVVVVVDDDDDDDDDa long time ago and everyone should be standing in line at the bank ready to cash in. Hope all those in line have'nt starved to death yet!!!!!!

I appreciate the fact you want to give us something positive , but make sure it can be substantiated and is believable. I do believe it will RV and hopefully soon, so we can get off this ride on this bumpy, winding, dusty and long journey.

Rozman

According to the intel we've received from the G_RUUUUUUUs It has already RVVVVVVVVVVDDDDDDDDDa long time ago and everyone should be standing in line at the bank ready to cash in.

End Quote

Even better ( or worse) than that..............It has RV'ed already, we were standing in line at banks and we already cashed in...We even spent all of the money already...We were mentally forced to give it all to some strange Folks ....Only problem is we simply have forgotten about it ( some obscure force deleted that particular set of memories in our brains)......Too bad....

Edited by umbertino

THE RV IS IMMINENT, I thought it was always this way, what makes it any different, because to my understanding the RV has always been Imminent.

I think "imminent" and "enema" are two words that kind of sound like they belong together. Imminent. Enema. The results of both amount to sheeeit

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post .....but Jeeeez..okie has become real desperate when he needs to dress in drag :o. +1 to you for bringing it and starting my morning with a giggle. :)

BettyBoop love your new outfit, just don;t turn too fast or you will pull a Nancy.......as in Nancy Grace on Dancing with the stars. One nipple showing.

Just a quick note for all, Transition of Security Password Code

There is such a thing and it would seem that this type of security is consistent with the context of this rumor.

1. msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163500.aspx

2. forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=46574

Quietlearner

The only thing that the claimed banking "transition of Security Password Code" has to do with the articles you mention, is that they both use the words "security" and "transition". These articles have nothing to do with the CBI offering a new exchange rate. All this banks are getting the new codes and preparing to lower the dome of silence etc is total 100% nonsense.

I heard that Walmart is going to be buying and selling dinar, in bulk and at a discount of course just like everything they sell. The good news is they really control the world so if they are getting into it then we know the RV must be coming soon because thier biggest stock holder is all the 3 letter agency's.. Heckt he CIA is trying to put target, bigg's and meyer's out of business so that Walmart can be king.. Shabibi has been sited coming and going for the last week in Arkansas at the Walmart corp office.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I heard that Walmart is going to be buying and selling dinar, in bulk and at a discount of course just like everything they sell. The good news is they really control the world so if they are getting into it then we know the RV must be coming soon because thier biggest stock holder is all the 3 letter agency's.. Heckt he CIA is trying to put target, bigg's and meyer's out of business so that Walmart can be king.. Shabibi has been sited coming and going for the last week in Arkansas at the Walmart corp office.

No wonder the RV is held up, the price won't go low enough for Walmart until the printing is outsourced to China.
  • Upvote 1

From another site, just FYI

[..SweetQueen] I don't like to post Intel / Rumor but I feel a need to share this with all of you.... THE CBI HAS 3 MAIN BRANCHES, #1-CBI IRAQ, #2-CBI LONDON, #3-CBI NEW YORK, BASED ON WHERE YOU RECEIVE YOUR RATE INFORMATION FROM YOU WILL KNOW IF IS PEGGED TO THE GBP OR USD. EXAMPLE FROM LONDON OR IRAQ IS GBP AND FROM NEY YORK IS USD. THERE IS A "TRANSITION OF SECURITY PASSWORD CODE" THAT I'M NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE AT THIS TIME, BUT THIS CODE IS SENT AS A COVER CODE FOR THE MAIN BODY OF THE CODES, ESSENTIALLY MEANING THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT. ALSO GOT UPDATE FROM A 3 LETTER AGENCY THAT IF THERE WAS ANYONE TRYING TO HOLD UP THE RV IN IRAQ SUCH AS MALIKI, THE UST WOULD DEFENETELY KNOW ABOUT IT, AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK AND SIMPLY AWAITING THE IMF TO RELEASE THE RATE TO GO LIVE.

[..SweetQueen] THE CODE HAS BEEN RECEIVED WE ARE AWAITING FOR THE IMF

Can the mods ad a section called "Confirmed Rumors"? <_<

s

[..SweetQueen] I don't like to post Intel / Rumor but I feel a need to share this with all of you.... THE CBI HAS 3 MAIN BRANCHES, #1-CBI IRAQ, #2-CBI LONDON, #3-CBI NEW YORK, BASED ON WHERE YOU RECEIVE YOUR RATE INFORMATION FROM YOU WILL KNOW IF IS PEGGED TO THE GBP OR USD. EXAMPLE FROM LONDON OR IRAQ IS GBP AND FROM NEY YORK IS USD. THERE IS A "TRANSITION OF SECURITY PASSWORD CODE" THAT I'M NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE AT THIS TIME, BUT THIS CODE IS SENT AS A COVER CODE FOR THE MAIN BODY OF THE CODES, ESSENTIALLY MEANING THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT. ALSO GOT UPDATE FROM A 3 LETTER AGENCY THAT IF THERE WAS ANYONE TRYING TO HOLD UP THE RV IN IRAQ SUCH AS MALIKI, THE UST WOULD DEFENETELY KNOW ABOUT IT, AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK AND SIMPLY AWAITING THE IMF TO RELEASE THE RATE TO GO LIVE.

Some people just havn't figured it out yet. If the Intel is coming from a 3 letter agency then its misinformation. ^_^

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo

Some people just havn't figured it out yet. If the Intel is coming from a 3 letter agency then its misinformation. ^_^

Uh, you are kidding right? I mean you don't think these rumor nutballs are actually getting info from anywhere other than their own lower orifices do you? These posts are all 100% fabrication. Edited by xyzzy

Heck, Shabs even stayed at the Walmart Corporate Holiday Inn Express last night.

Sweet mary and joseph..... I think this is proof. The rv is permanently imminent. :rolleyes: