Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Gurus Galore****

easyrider

9-29-2011 Guru Med LAN TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT HE DID EXPECT THE DINAR TO HIT $3 JUST NOT OUT THE GATE. HE SAID WITH THE OIL THEY HAVE AND OTHER THINGS LIKE NATURAL GAS AND THE AGRICULTURE, THEY COULD IN 5 TO 10 YRS BE AT $3

9-28-2011 Guru Freeway Bill For the doubter about the Erbil agreement and HCL, I have been reluctant to post a confirmation until I got one. I got one!

9-28-11 Guru ScottiG Every thing is still looking good for this RV to come through. I wish I could paint a time on it but I can't. We are hearing great news like always. I am trying to filter out the nonsense from the real good stuf! Just know that just like each of you.....I need and want this to happen soon! it will happen when it happens

9-28-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS WILL FOLLOW THROUGH...HE MAY TAKE IT TO THE EDGE...BUT IT WILL HAPPEN..CAUSE THERE IS MORE THAN IRAQ INVOLVED. FOLLOW THE NEWS, AND BE PATIENT, ITS COMING...THE END OF THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN TO ME AND MED AS THE WORST PART. BUT, WE ALSO KNOW THE ENDING, LET IT PLAY OUT. LET THEM GET THEIR LITTLE CRAP OUT OF THE WAY, ***** SLAP EACH OTHER A BIT, CALL NAMES, DATE EACH OTHERS CAMELS. THEN...AFTER THEY SIP CAMEL JUICE BY THE MOONLIGHT [Oh, my : o] ...WE CAN CASH IN.

9-28-2011 Guru Bulldog75 ANYONE WANT TO GUESS WHAT OUR RELIABLE INTEL IS REPORTING THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE EARLY MORNING...TOMORROW? IT WAS TO HAPPEN TODAY; BUT SOMEHOW THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT PUSH THE RATES THRU. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS OUR 'GIFTS OF CURRENCY...SHALL COME... IN THE EARLY MORNING THURSDAY. THE BUTTON IS REPORTEDLY TO BE PUSHED THEN.

9-28-2011 Guru Adam Montana I think the Dinar is an awesome speculation but there's no guarantee on it, we all know that and the notion that many currencies will RV at once is a bit far-fetched however a stronger Dinar will have an effect worldwide it has the ability to boost the world economy, in fact! so while I don't think multiple currencies will RV at once, the domino effect from a major change in value of the Dinar will produce great results for other currencies

9-28-2011 Guru Gary CAME FROM ONE OF OUR CONTACTS AND IT WAS IN THE PRESS, SHABS SAID THEY ARE GOING TO RESTORE THE CURRENCY BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL VALUE AND THAT WAS HIS REITERATION TO THE PUBLIC. THEY WERE ALL EXCITED ABOUT IT AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOW PAYING ATTENTION AGAIN

9-28-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz THE KURD'S AND TALABANI ARE EXCITED AND THEY REALLY WANT THIS PUSHED THROUGH. THAT IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE IF THEY DIDN'T WE COULD HAVE SET HERE TIL CHRISTMAS. SO I AM VERY ENCOURAGED THEY ARE EXCITED! I HOPE IT IS DONE TODAY/TOMORROW/FRIDAY

9-28-2011 Guru TonyTNT I BELIEVE IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE FRIDAY MORNING BUT AM HOPING FOR LATER TODAY...EVERYTHING IS BEING DONE TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN

9-28-2011 Guru Adam Montana The Dinar won't be traded on the Forex until it is internationally recognized and it won't have that status until the appropriate laws and sanctions are passed and/or removed, again, Chapter 7 and the HCL are the biggest obstacles. we don't have anything in writing from Warka or the CBI that guarantees we will not be affected by a potential l0p, so we have to acknowledge that it could happen. [the budget] might have a small bearing on the date, but Chapter 7 is more important.They can work the budget around any rate, but they can't work anything until they have full control of their own country. Chapter 7 is much more important than the budget. Iraq is going in the right direction, and I think they will continue to do so.

9-28-2011 Guru Freeway Bill I know that hearing that "today or tomorrow looks good" over and over makes you wonder if this is ever going to happen and gets you frustrated...here are a few things to ponder while we wait 1) Iraq NEEDS this to happen more than we do 2) IMF is growing impatient and putting pressure on this to happen 3) Kurds are putting massive pressure on Shabibi to get it done and for M to cooperate 4) The Arbil Agreement and the HCL is in Parliaments hands and has or will be passed 5) We have honest reports that Banks have been alerted and expect this any minute 6) It takes more than just "pulling a trigger" to get this done, everything has to be just right 7) The rate of .86 to 1.00 is ridiculous and will not help do what they need to be done

9-28-2011 Guru Adam Montana the country of Iraq is not yet out from under the Chapter 7 sanctions. The GOOD news is we should see Chapter 7 released any day now, and when that happens I am guessing we are within a week of a rate change! the GOI is almost completely formed, and the seats that are not permanently filled have compentent temporary people doing the job, so this isn't a factor for the RV in my opinion - they can move forward with the GOI "as-is". the CBI auctions are relatively stable - money in, money out. Of course, the minute they know the RV is being announced I fully expect to see a surprise STOP to the auctions, at least for a day or two...they will likely establish a new format, make some changes, then begin auctioning again at the new rate...until it is actually announced, though - they will continue with the status quo...if this thing comes out at a dime or better, I'm going to smile and skip all the way to the bank

9-28-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man AFTER TOMMOROW NIGHT WE WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE. LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMMOROW BEING THE BEST DAY OF MY (AND YOUR) LIFE---[posted 9-28-11 at 12:45 am]

9-28-2011 Guru asdf All is well so far - IQD is still at the artificial program rate but for how long. The CBI has said 6 almost 7 weeks ago that they were implementing this NOW - so we wait. We have been on alert for this potentially this week. The economy of Iraq is a wreck. They need to activate the real exchange rate and get some stimulus into the economy, they needed to do it months ago. Shabibi said he was dong it NOW, let's see when this now will be. Our matrix of information points very strongly for this week.

9-28-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE HAVE RUMORED INTEL FROM A VERY RELIABLE PREVIOUS SOURCE STATING THAT THE RATE POST WAS TO HAVE HAPPENED TUESDAY. IT WAS NOT DUE TO KUWAIT BEING UPSET OVER THE IQD RATE. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATES SHOULD POST SOMETIMES TODAY, WED, SEPT. 28.

9-28-2011 Guru Med LANACHY...SAID...HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, THAT THE DINAR WOULD COME OUT...AS CLOSE TO ONE TO ONE AS POSSIBLE...TO KEEP THE CONFUSION DOWN. THERE WILL NOT BE A TIME LIMIT, HE SAID THAT THEY WILL PUT A DATE THAT ALL DINAR LIKE THE 5K 10K 25K NO LONGER CAN BE USED...LIKE 2 YRS. THEY ARE APPROACHING THE REDLINE. SHABIBI WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR PARLIAMENT TO SETTLE THE ISSUE OF THE PRINT. IF HE DID...INFLATION COULD SPIRAL AND HE NOT BE ABLE TO STOP IT. HE FEELS WE ARE IN A VERY STRONG POSITION TO END THIS PRETTY QUICK NOW

• Upvote 15

Thanks for the post Easy.

Watch out for the haters. :unsure:

I've been getting bashed for posting a guru "byte"

instead of the whole chat, and/or for stepping on Dinar Thugs toes. :lol:

Not from me dude...both you and easy bring the humor as well as the clown network. Haven't seen much of Franks stuff...his cracks me up the most.

Thanks easy for the morning laugh dude.

Without the lower denoms ready at the banks, can anyone explain how a 1:1 RV could possibly happen? If one of the big reasons for the RV/RD is the easing of transactions "in the street", how are they going to make change? Something isn't making any sense. Even at a dime RV, their lowest denomination would be the equivalent of a $5 bill!

9-28-2011 Guru Freeway Bill For the doubter about the Erbil agreement and HCL, I have been reluctant to post a confirmation until I got one. I got one!

9-28-11 Guru ScottiG Every thing is still looking good for this RV to come through. I wish I could paint a time on it but I can't. We are hearing great news like always. I am trying to filter out the nonsense from the real good stuf! Just know that just like each of you.....I need and want this to happen soon! it will happen when it happens

Two questions:

Freeway Bill - IF you got confirmation ...did you post the confirmation? Or we just supposed to believe you ... because you are always right?

ScottiG - You wish you could paint a time line? Seriously? You've been telling everyone for months it's done ...why the 180 degree change in direction?

• Upvote 1

9-28-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE HAVE RUMORED INTEL FROM A VERY RELIABLE PREVIOUS SOURCE STATING THAT THE RATE POST WAS TO HAVE HAPPENED TUESDAY. IT WAS NOT DUE TO KUWAIT BEING UPSET OVER THE IQD RATE. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATES SHOULD POST SOMETIMES TODAY, WED, SEPT. 28.

My favorite line of the entire guru post from easyrider

WE HAVE RUMORED INTEL FROM A VERY RELIABLE PREVIOUS SOURCE STATING THAT THE RATE POST WAS TO HAVE HAPPENED TUESDAY.

What the H is a "very reliable previous source"? Someone who provides you with bullchips time after time after time? I am certain if it was one of your previous sources then I don't believe a word of it :rolleyes::D:lol::o

• Upvote 1

It is fascinating that these folks proclaim the RV is "today or tomorrow" day after day and people THANK THEM for their insight. Just crazy. However, it is fun to read all of this positive news. Once Chapter 7 is lifted and the GOI is seated, THEN it will be time to start feeling guardedly optimistic. For now, it is fun to read this so thanks for the post!

Notice how it was fairly quiet all week...not as much "the RV will happen tomorrow!"

Why?

It's Friday. Pay day. Furthermore-it's the last Friday of the month which is pretty much at it's end. So those who get paid on Fridays or once month can be pumped into buying more today....because--as most of the gurus are spouting "it will RV tomorrow or the the very next day."

same cycle every end of the month. They get more intense on the last Thursday and Friday of EVERY month. Smart, eh?

Good thing we are smarter! :)

• Upvote 1

(((((((((((((WARNING:)))))))))))))))

GURU-itis is spreading at an alarming rate

please refrain from using this word because it causes MENTAL RETARDATION

in the brain,just look at krome and easyohmy.gif . Try using another word like Swami or Imam

Imam oakie?

Swami scott

Oh NO............I think I got it...............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(((((((((((((WARNING:)))))))))))))))

GURU-itis is spreading at an alarming rate

please refrain from using this word because it causes MENTAL RETARDATION

in the brain,just look at krome and easyohmy.gif . Try using another word like Swami or Imam

Imam oakie?

Swami scott

Oh NO............I think I got it...............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wow, does your mom know your still up and on the computer? <_<

Let's change the name,

that this site,

as well as others

have been calling these guys,

for longer than I knew what a dinar was.

Mongo is tired of the word,

so let's call the poster names,

and demand everyone change.

Really, grow up.

If you don't want, or can't stand to read

of Guru's, then stay out of the rumors section.

Duh. :blink:

Edited by krome2ez
  • Downvote 5

another pumper from Fl that has been brainwashed by the Okie ( JIM JONES) on the dinar land..... wow who died and left you the ref...... I heard that a smart azs is someone that is blindfolded , sits on a bowl of ice cream and can tell us the flavor..... in your case I bet you can tell us the expiration date also... when I grow up I want to be a guru lover like you...... NOT

What kills me about the Gurus is that most portend to be men of faith and some have actually claimed to be Ministers. How can an individual who claims to be a man of God but yet spread Bovine Feces like it's grass seed. Some chats even begin with a group prayer and then it's on to the total unmitigated Bovine Feces. Mind boggling to say the least. It's the Sheeple who empower them to continue to offer their kool-aid concoction of lies, deception and distorted hopes. I'm thinking that what they do is borderline criminal. I guess it's a free country and people can cling on to just about anything they choose to. I just think it's fricking wrong to prey upon vulnerable individuals who have spent their rent, diaper and grocery money on this thing call the Iraqi Dinar. Sorry to get all philosophical.

• Upvote 1

Adam Montana is really our only source. DD is a joke. He is now selling hand guns. And the few times he does make comments, it is obvious he knows nothing and his big connection appears to be gone. Don't forget, he was Okie's buddy at one time. All we can do is wait and see if anything in Iraq is truly happening.