Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OOM Conference call

dhardage

OMG, that was just painful.

it started with the obligatory dedicating of a song to their listeners, then a debate about the date because the main mod had no clue what year it was, followed by a cute writing on the death of "common sense".

All this was followed by about an hour of reading articles that they either lifted off of google, or maybe they got them from here. Then they went to Q and A which was another chaotic disaster, done by state, 2/3rds of which were from Florida. A couple of people didn't have a question. They just wanted to inflate these peoples' egos even more. THANK YOU, WE LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO etc....

A few actually had valid questions. I sat up in my chair a bit, and said, "Ok, I'd like to know the answer to this too." Unfortunately, the question usually started with "have you heard"? The answer was 99% always the same............................................. "NOPE, thanks for calling." REALLY? They even went so far as to make fun of the ones who are constantly saying "Tomorrow." There was NOTHING in that call that I couldn't google. Okie wasn't even there......... (BUMMER)

Ok, i need to go regenerate a few of the brain cells I have lost over the past couple of hours. I'm thinking liquor!

Robin

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Ok, i need to go regenerate a few of the brain cells I have lost over the past couple of hours. I'm thinking liquor!

Robin

Wow !! I'm Seriously Impressed !! U Did that Call Without Liquor ?? :blink:

Way To Take One for the Team ! ;)

As a Seasoned CNN Reporter, I Don't Know How U Did It ! :D

Thx for the post dhardage B)

• Upvote 5

it started with the obligatory dedicating of a song to their listeners, then a debate about the date because the main mod had no clue what year it was, followed by a cute writing on the death of "common sense".

All this was followed by about an hour of reading articles that they either lifted off of google, or maybe they got them from here. Then they went to Q and A which was another chaotic disaster, done by state, 2/3rds of which were from Florida. A couple of people didn't have a question. They just wanted to inflate these peoples' egos even more. THANK YOU, WE LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO etc....

A few actually had valid questions. I sat up in my chair a bit, and said, "Ok, I'd like to know the answer to this too." Unfortunately, the question usually started with "have you heard"? The answer was 99% always the same............................................. "NOPE, thanks for calling." REALLY? They even went so far as to make fun of the ones who are constantly saying "Tomorrow." There was NOTHING in that call that I couldn't google. Okie wasn't even there......... (BUMMER)

Robin

Small world I used to live in Dora a few years ago.

OOM ... puts me in mind of OOBE ... out of body experience ... and I think of OOM as out of mind ... should be OOHM out of his mind.

Thanks for the post ... glad it wasn't me this time. I saw through one of his calls and inadvertently heard him making comments he didn't realize anyone could hear before they got going. Totally changed my mind about him being a good guy and have despised him ever sinse. But do I hold any grudge? Nah ...he's an idiot but he must be making something from the people who love him. Ego is a powerful thing and he is in it for the spotlight. Sorry you got caught in the heat for 2 hours.

:)

smee2

Well, look at the brightside...If nothing else...

YOU SURVIVED IT! :D What doesnt kill ya will make you stronger!

I give you alot of credit for sticking out those 2 hours!

I truly believe that, but this left me weak and with a massive headache that started when I picked up the phone and ended this morning.......well, ok......maybe this morning's headache was from amssive amounts of liquor and xanex after the call :) Still...........their fault!!