Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thurs Bytes: Breitling Orders An RV Off Of The Dollar Menu

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The McDonalds Drive Thru In Baghdad. There Are 8 Camels Ahead Of Us. We're Gonna Order A Shabbi Meal Which Includes A Maliki Squeeky Toy !

9-22-2011 Guru Breitling My best guess for the rate is around a buck...a 25K note would be worth $21,500 if it comes in at 86 cents...Why 86 cents?--because of the buying power of the dollar.

9-22-2011 Guru Med I SUSPECT THAT SHABIBI WILL NOT WAIT MUCH MORE THAN THIS MONTH TO GET THIS RESOLVED...EACH MONTH THAT GOES BY INFLATION RISES AND SO DOES HYPERINFLATION BOTH ARE ON OUR SIDE

9-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana the Chapter 7 sanctions CAN be lifted independently, and they have been lifting them regularly for some time now. There are only a few left, and they are the big ones. the final sanctions remaining prohibit Iraq from possessing any kind of WMD[weapons of mass destruction]. to allow the value of the Dinar to rise at this point in time, when Iraq basically has a hand tied behind it's back, would be foolish and irresponsible. I believe there is a push to get Chapter 7 done ASAP. it's a steady progression and a calculated series of moves between Iraq and the world, in particular the IMF and the UN. once the UN agrees to lift those chapter 7 sanctions, I don't see how the IMF can or would stop the rate from rising.

9-21-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI WAS TOLD BY PARLIAMENTS FINANCE COMMITTEE TO PLEASE DO A REPORT ON THE IMPACT ETC...HE SAID ALL WAS ALREADY DONE AND THE ENTIRE DRAFT WAS IN THERE ALSO. LETS LOOK AT THE REASONS FOR THEM DOING THIS #1 HYPERINFLATION #2 INCREASED CORE INFLATION INDEX #3 JUMP START THE ECONOMY #4 ATTRACT INVESTORS. SHABIBI SAID THAT THEY ARE CLOSING IN ON REDLINE AND HE WOULD DO IT HIMSELF. HE DIDNT SAY A YEAR FROM NOW. HE IS THE MAN, HE PULLS THE TRIGGER

9-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana This is my opinion, to sum it up: "If Iraq RVs too low, the big investors will come in strong and make all the profit." This is an understandable assumption, but it is WRONG. yes, the big investors will come in and buy it up if they feel it is going to continue to rise and if the rate SHOULD be $1, but it comes out at .10 then of COURSE they will come in and buy it up! but at that point, no more large denoms will be being printed. the CBI has already accounted for the currency in circulation at that point. follow closely here, I know many people want to hear it will RV to $3 or $4. I think it will come out much lower, then climb up to that range because if they come out high, then they have an IMMEDIATE LIABILITY - a LOT of money owed to cash in the dinar currently in circulation but if they come out low, like at .10 - then they can grab up a bunch of the quick sellers, and resell at a higher rate, remember, the CBI makes money on every transaction, so the more times they can get people to buy and cash in, the more money they make. if they come out at .10, then raise to .15, then raise to .20. all the way to $3.00... they make MUCH more than if they do a straight RV to $3. HOPEFULLY we will be able to hold our currency and...just wait until it hits $3 to sell. if they place a limit on time to cash in the big notes, then we just take our profit and be happy. I hope I'm wrong!

9-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana my opinion of it EVER rv'ing is absolutely yes. in my opinion

Thanksgiving is PLENTY of time to get this thing done. So the surrounding months are close too. HCL was not passed today. The agreements are in place but it is not officially lifted...don't buy into the hype unless you see it on a legitimate news site. if you are a dinar investor, you will hear a lot of crazy things from bank rumors to alien takeovers, all of them claiming the RV is done...if you hear it on the street or on another site... I'm sorry, but most of the time those turn out to be 100% false.

• Upvote 13

thug..if you have that many camels in front of you...double check the chicken nuggets :blink: looks like somebody else is leaning toward the lower rates? Maybe they were eavesdropping on Adam's chat...We could all live with some of that moolah now....cheers

• Upvote 2

9-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana ...don't buy into the hype unless you see it on a legitimate news site. if you are a dinar investor, you will hear a lot of crazy things from bank rumors to alien takeovers, all of them claiming the RV is done...if you hear it on the street or on another site... I'm sorry, but most of the time those turn out to be 100% false.

Adam should post this as an on going disclaimer on the "rumors" threads ;)

• Upvote 1

The dude is just another pumper.....Has an interest in selling dinar.Therefor he is not credible in my opinion.

Huh? DT a pumper? A silly clown for sure. A beat reporter for the CNN yes. Someone in dire need of a new makeup artist, absolutely. A pumper, you're kidding right?

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

I really do admire Adam's courage in standing strong with logical grounded analysis, and his willingness to stand apart from the Guru popularity contest manipulating the emotional desperation of hopeful souls really needing this. ..... My heart feels for them, and I applaud Adam for providing a balanced view for consideration in their decision making during these difficult times. ...

Thanks Adam !

• Upvote 3

laugh.gif Great news report Thug. The camel crap must be knee deep in that lane! laugh.gif

I don't know what's with the guy calling people pumpers. He probably doesn't either! laugh.gif

Thanks Thug....I am here to pump you up!!! :lol:

I just think that guy had heard through the grapevine, that Arnold Swartzennegger was an invester, and was just confused, that you were a pumper, and in fact it is Arnold!! PUMP ME UP!! :P

Just keep that dollar menu current!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I really do admire Adam's courage in standing strong with logical grounded analysis, and his willingness to stand apart from the Guru popularity contest manipulating the emotional desperation of hopeful souls really needing this. ..... My heart feels for them, and I applaud Adam for providing a balanced view for consideration in their decision making during these difficult times. ...

Thanks Adam !

agree with you 100 % ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1