Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Group picture of Obama at the UN

thought you might want to see our pres showing himself at the UN. Surely he cannot really show his total disrespect for the organization that he so wholeheartedly supports. I personally think it's photoshop, but make up your own mind

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/09/20/obama-waving-hand-gaffe-picture-not-a-hoax-or-a-photoshop-after-all/

They said Obama was a homosexual, now I really believe it.

Gave you a +1 to counter some perv's negative.

He's admitted that he "experimented" with it in college. Straight guys experiment with females. Where are the women who were in his life at any time before Michelle? If there were any they would have come forward by now for their 15 minutes of fame.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Looks fake to me. The blocked man's collar does not match on the left and right side of Obama's hand. On little finger side its white, on thumb side its checked/gray ish.... Man's collar does not match. Also Obama's right should looks clearly blended in contrast to the rest of his and others suits in sharp contrast.... magnifiy pixels... His head looks photoshopped in as well.... his image is disconnected to the others.... been awhile since I was a spy so a little rusty.... Really doubt it's real....and who knows..

Looks fake to me, but great idea and very funny. :lol:

No it doesn't look like there has been anyone "inserted artificially" (LMAO) Funny comment to make....or maybe not- considering who we're talking about.

Just how does someone look when they've been "inserted artificially"? Wait....wait don't everyone raise their hands all at once. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Can you not see the mannerism of this clown? Just the look alone reveal it. Regardless what he is, or is not, he's bad for america, and more than likely for the world.

Right, and I bet if they did DNA test on those girls they would find they do not belong to Obama. Seems to be a family thing there. Don't know who their real father's are. Lol!

That is probably true +1 on the other post also, those girls don't even look like him, they look like a ready made single mother family who they placed around "O" just to get him into office as a senator then pushed through as president. They look like actors, I have never seen such a disgrace in our white house!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They showed this photo on the NBC nightly new last night. The expination given was that Prez O was waving to a freind behind the camera. He had thought it was between takes, kinda like catching someone with there eyes closed. He he he he :lol::lol: This is how it was told on NBC Nightly News. Now it is up to us as to weather to beleive it.

• Upvote 1

They showed this photo on the NBC nightly new last night. The expination given was that Prez O was waving to a freind behind the camera. He had thought it was between takes, kinda like catching someone with there eyes closed. He he he he :lol::lol: This is how it was told on NBC Nightly News. Now it is up to us as to weather to beleive it.

That's funny photo shop city why is his body physically bigger than everyone elses. Lol!