Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't Bother Yourselves about Wednesday

Skybear

Don't even BOTHER yourselves reading BLATHER today - ESPECIALLY the junk-garbage BS from OOM. There WON'T be any RV today - Wednesday:

============================================================================

"Announcement No. (1983)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 21-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 23

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 192,740,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 192,740,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates"

Check-out the GARBAGE BS from OOM regarding today:

=====================================================

Bulldog75] WE ARE NOW IN A "48 HOUR COUNTDOWN WINDOW"; THIS SHOULD POST BETWEEN 2AM NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY; MOST LIKELY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

[bulldog75] OKIE DISCLOSED MANY HINTS EARLIER TONITE BUT I WAS SO SURPRISED THAT MANY EITHER MISSED IT OR WAS DISTRACTED BY THE OTHER EVENTS ON THE SITE. HE GAVE YOU EVERY HINT IN THE WORLD

[bulldog75] WE HAVE MORE THAN AMPLE EVIDENCE THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO; AND ITS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

=====================================================

TYPICAL BULLDOG and OKIE GARBAGE BS!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I am realistically thinking it might ( I'd like to say it will, but we don't know) happen in 2012 at this point...

I'd love for it to occur yesterday but I don't want to be delusional for the zillionth time.....So I say... Hopefully some time during 2012... The sooner in the year the better....Good Luck to us.

• Upvote 5

Don't even BOTHER yourselves reading BLATHER today - ESPECIALLY the junk-garbage BS from Skybear. There WON'T be any positive attitude today - Wednesday:

I just changed some wording around as your anger management counselor to help you through this difficult time......whooosssssaaaaa!

• Upvote 2

Don't even BOTHER yourselves reading BLATHER today - ESPECIALLY the junk-garbage BS from Skybear. There WON'T be any positive attitude today - Wednesday:

I just changed some wording around as your anger management counselor to help you through this difficult time......whooosssssaaaaa!

LOL.. that's just funny!

:lol:

• Upvote 1

I am realistically thinking it might ( I'd like to say it will, but we don't know) happen in 2012 at this point...

I'd love for it to occur yesterday but I don't want to be delusional for the zillionth time.....So I say... Hopefully some time during 2012... The sooner in the year the better....Good Luck to us.

funny you should say that. i just told my friend, and fellow investor, the same thing yesterday. i have resolved to 2012 before seeing any rv happen.

Here we go again with "Skybear" promoting a mis-interpretation of the CBI foreign currency auction.

It's been explained, what's your agenda here? To discourage IQD cash holders?

What a dweeb! Here is the PORTION of the CBI Auction that counts:

That is the VALUE of dinar in making purchase from MULTIPLE participating International banks/ So long at THAT OFFICIAL rate is on those purchase auctions. . .there is NO RV THAT DAY! Not OFFICIALLY. . .not UNofficially! And by NOW EVERYBODY who has been dragged by their eyelids by these insane GURU's knows it and have had a BELLY FULLY of their made-up BS! It is not just ME! Any of the REST of you here at Dinar Vets who agree with this, please let 'sportfisher' know your views!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Skybear,

not everyone here at DV has been dragged by their eyebrows by the gurus, most of us dont believe a word they say. We knew it wasent going to RV today, all the things havent been done that need to be done (chap 7, HCL...ect.......). Please dont worry about "protecting" us, appreciate the effort but most of us can read and think for ourselves and there are a very few newbies who learn real fast that guru mouthings are BS. ;)

• Upvote 1

I would just like to say that we have waited this long, why get upset when it does not happen exactly when we are told by bad intel that it would? Adam has not sent out any real indicator signifying that it has happened yet. I think that the "intel" is great, but we should just take it with a grain of salt for now. If the RV happens soon, that would be wonderful...If the RV happens later...still great. I, like everyone else, hope that it is much sooner than later. The reality is that it will happen when Iraq gets good and ready. As we all know, Iraq likes to take their time....we know this....so, lets just take a deep breath and wait together for our lives (and the world) to change for the better. Let us also remember that we should try to have patience (I realize it's hard sometimes) because we are like a family in this anticipation. Have a wonderful day everyone! :D

What a dweeb! Here is the PORTION of the CBI Auction that counts:

That is the VALUE of dinar in making purchase from MULTIPLE participating International banks/ So long at THAT OFFICIAL rate is on those purchase auctions. . .there is NO RV THAT DAY! Not OFFICIALLY. . .not UNofficially! And by NOW EVERYBODY who has been dragged by their eyelids by these insane GURU's knows it and have had a BELLY FULLY of their made-up BS! It is not just ME! Any of the REST of you here at Dinar Vets who agree with this, please let 'sportfisher' know your views!

Good job on the "dweeb" comment, you are amazing. (I'm in a good mood right now) :)

You also seem to have mis-interpreted my view, or you are just fabricating to attack me because you don't like being exposed.

I agree that these "guru's" are full of crap liars, but you always promote a incorrect view of the foreign currency auctions.

have a great day! :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1