Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pinot Dinar (Bank story): OOM 9/20/11

trooper

sure does make sense...they want to hold the money then hammer you with the fees and what ever rate they feel like giving before you know what it is!! Glad she held her ground!!

......sounds like the bank was trying to pull an okie doke on the young lady.......(no pun intended)!!!!!!!! :D

GG

• Upvote 1

That s#!ts funny GG

Hey 'randalln',

Good to see you posting tonight.......I was wondering if and or when someone would have picked up on my play-on-words!!!!!!!!! B)

Good catch my friend.....!!!

GG

Between Trooper putting positive remarks with this bank story and AquaDudes post earlier (2 posters I respect) I am starting to get EXCITED again......Go RV!!!!!

Agreed....!!!! B)

GG

+1 for you 'bamagirl'!!!!

• Upvote 1

biggrin.gifThis all falls in line with the new moon ,ancient aliens season finally ,swamp man new season ,and Ice road truckers in Brazil ..................

Man this is a great week..............

Now all I need is a new episode of river monsters cz im so tired of the tribal episode hand-lining for sharks laugh.gif

Does anyone know what the purpose of getting the deposit before means?? Thanks for the post..

Ask GG i think he has a good explanation

something to do with Okielaugh.gif

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HUH is in the lead followed closely on the inside by REEEAAALLY while comint up on the outside is OH MY GOOOOLLY, being challenged by DAAAAMN. Unfortunately HOLY IQD seems to have gotten and bad start and is back five lengths cleaning up the rear.

Yup a fun night!

:woot:

smee2

• Upvote 2

Hey dose anybody know if they caught Big-foot yet last episode i seen they were in NC

Look they can do as many dry runs As they want. I still haven't heard any creditable findings

about the hcl, nor the full and final release of the chap 7. And as far as a rate how about this it $ 10.00 no $0.10

ohh sorry it's $3.23 he we are in the money. Ha ha when Adam speaks I'll listen. Don't believe the hype.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1