Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Russians Refuse to Shake Obama's Hand

tampa1000

actually he was introducing them not shaking their hands if you look closely but its still awesome though think about hahaha Obama needs to be gone.

If so, that was an awkward introduction style. He should jesture with his left hand while guiding his guest with his right hand and arm, keeping an open body towards his guest instead of cold, closed right sholder...very uncuoth.

• Upvote 2

:lmao: buwhahahahah!!!!! too funny!!!!! :lmao:

if you read the comments of that clip. some ppl are arguing that Obama was introducing. :blink: look at Obama's face you morons...he's not introducing anybody his mouth is shut and has a dumbfounded look on his face...

buwahahahah!!!! :lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well first of all WHO cares what the Russians think, this is nothing new they are known RACIST so I don't get what your point is, and secondly most nations dislike America and its leaders represent America, I seem to recall GWB getting a shoe thrown at him so how disrespectful was that and did all you blowhards making a big deal out of this did you say Bush was a joke, no you people are the joke disrespecting our country by laughing at the fact that RUSSIA of all places is disrespecting our President, and make no mistake they are directing it to our entire country, but all you brainiacks, are too blind to see it thats why our country is in the shape its in just keep blaming Obama for everything while we remain in a nose dive thats fueled by nothing more than your hatred, and racisim, while you jokers are busy worrying about birth certificates and who is shaking hands people are loosing thier homes, businesses and families, and if you are stupid enough to actually think Obama is the cause or has anything to do with that then you are the joke of the world just like they think JMPO, as if anyone in russia can look down on anyone please give me a break .

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 15

pprrrrrrriiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss. our president is the laughing stock of he whole world.

You guys are idiots!!! Watch and see what happens when the repubs get into office..They are the ones who are not willing to pay at least what middle class citizens pay in taxes??WTF?? It's not Obama who is the laughing stock through out the world..It's you guys who are allowing these guys to make 46,000,000 people live below the poverty line including some of you... Now I will say this.. THANK YOU FOR paying for my VA benefits and social security payments.. NOW THAT"S PRICELESS!!!

Edited by gjames_54
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Well first of all WHO cares what the Russians think, this is nothing new they are known RACIST so I don't get what your point is, and secondly most nations dislike America and its leaders represent America, I seem to recall GWB getting a shoe thrown at him so how disrespectful was that and did all you blowhards making a big deal out of this did you say Bush was a joke, no you people are the joke disrespecting our country by laughing at the fact that RUSSIA of all places is disrespecting our President, and make no mistake they are directing it to our entire country, but all you brainiacks, are too blind to see it thats why our country is in the shape its in just keep blaming Obama for everything while we remain in a nose dive thats fueled by nothing more than your hatred, and racisim, while you jokers are busy worrying about birth certificates and who is shaking hands people are loosing thier homes, businesses and families, and if you are stupid enough to actually think Obama is the cause or has anything to do with that then you are the joke of the world just like they think JMPO, as if anyone in russia can look down on anyone please give me a break .

First... Russia isn't the only country laughing at us

Second... get off the race thing... come up with something different for once

Third... We are not the ones disrespecting this country... O and his croonies are doing this every day more and more

Fourth... Obama may not have gotten us into this mess but he sure is making alot worse

Obama is going to go down in history not only as the first "african-american" president, but as the WORST president (yes, even worse than GB) Obama is not only a failure as a president, but an embarrassment to all the people he is suppose to be leading.

Every day more and more people are realizing this. I hope that one day you will see its too before its to late

Edited by Dalevoss
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Okay.. now that you've milked the ever lovin' crap out of this video...

Here's the real story behind what you thought you saw.

Article by Michael Thomas from the Orlando Sentinel briefly explaining they were merely introductions to an American delegation, not snubs.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2009/11/the-latest-con-on-stupid-conservatives.html

Snopes explanation and clarification on the video showing you what you didn't see just BEFORE you thought Obama was getting snubbed.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/snubbed.asp

Hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

• Upvote 3

First... Russia isn't the only country laugh at us TRUE - WE LAUGH AT OURSELVES, SEE THE REMARKS, VIDEOS AND COMMENTS.

Second... get off the race thing... come up with something different for once

Third... We are not the ones disrespecting this country... O and his croonies are doing this every day more and more "UNSUPPORTED REMARK - REPS ONLY TASK IS TO REMOVE OBAMA FROM OFFICE FROM DAY 1 - EVEN IF IT MEANS HURTING PEOPLE BY LETTING THE COUNTRY SLIDE DEEPER INTO DEBT. BLOCKING ANY TYPE OF JOB BILL ECT... DON'T ARGUE IT, YOU CAN'T WIN!"

Fourth... Obama may not have gotten us into this mess but he sure is making alot worse DESPERATE REMARK, SEE THIRD AGAIN.

Obama is going to go down in history not only as the first "african-american" president, but as the WORST president (yes, even worse than GB) Obama is not only a failure as a president, but an embarrassment to all the people he is suppose to be leading. COULD DUE TO REPUBLICANS FORCE

Every day more and more people are realizing this. I hope that one day you will see its too before its to late

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

As much as I abhor bo, the truth is he just didn't follow protocol.

He did the same thing when offering a toast with the queen of England. He wound up drinking alone in front of all the royalty, really looked dumb then.

While I think the idiot should have known the procedures associated with where he was visiting, the handshake issue was actually a "non issue"

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1

Okay.. now that you've milked the ever lovin' crap out of this video...

Here's the real story behind what you thought you saw.

Article by Michael Thomas from the Orlando Sentinel briefly explaining they were merely introductions to an American delegation, not snubs.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2009/11/the-latest-con-on-stupid-conservatives.html

Snopes explanation and clarification on the video showing you what you didn't see just BEFORE you thought Obama was getting snubbed.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/snubbed.asp

Hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

THANKS!