Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Bear' calls the RV rate this week...

NonLinear

I received a call from my friend that has been broken of his Okie addiction. He said he heard that the RV was imminent yet it was not from Okie. His dinar contact texts him updates. I said I have yet to see anything at DV. Before we could complete our conversation, he had to run. Well, I assume these Bear droppings is the rumor he was referring to. Note his 'contacts' for his 'intel'! Again, this is for entertainment ONLY! :D

11:17 PM [bear5642] HELLO EVERYONE

11:18 PM [bear5642] BUENOS NOCHES

11:19 PM [bear5642] I HAVE BEEN GETTING SOME VERY INTERESTING EMAILS

11:19 PM [bear5642] WAIT JUST A SECOND; PHONE

11:22 PM [bear5642] OK IM BACK. SINCE MONDAY I CAN SAY SOME VERY RELIABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO COME TO ME WITH INFORMATION AND TO SAY THE LEAST I’M HONORED. THESE PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED WAY UP AND I WILL TELL YOU SOME, IMF, UST, UN, BIG 4 BANKS. I ASKED, “WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME?” AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS THEY HAVE BEEN WATCHING US AND THEY FELT I WAS TO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFORMATION

11:24 PM [bear5642] THIS EVENING I GOT AN E-MAIL THAT REALLY TOOK SCOTTIG AND I FOR FLIP. I WILL NOT POST IT BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AT 1AM CENTRAL.

11:25 PM [bear5642] THIS E-MAIL DID GIVE INFORMATION OF A MEETING TAKING PLACE AND A RATE BEING SET. YES THE RATE WAS IN THE E-MAIL AND LET’S JUST SAY IT WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

11:30 PM [bear5642] OK THE RATE WAS LOW AND OUR THINKING IS MAYBE ITS JUST TO GET THE BALL ROLLING GET SOME PEOPLE TO CALM SEND A POSITIVE MESSAGE AND COOL EVERYBODY OFF I DONT KNOW

11:31 PM [bear5642] YOU CAN RELEASE AND I’LL ANSWER A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS

11:31 PM [bear5642] THE E-MAIL ACTUALLY IS SAYING TOMORROW I JUST STILL BELIEVE IN THE RATE SYSTEM THAT IS SET UP TO GO ACTIVE ON TUES, WED, THURS

11:33 PM [bear5642] IT’S NOT ABOUT THEM BEING OPEN LET ME ASK YOU PAY A BILL ON LINE AND KNOW THAT THE BILL IS PAID FROM WHEN YOU HIT BUTTON. WELL THATS EXACTLY HOW THIS WILL PLACE

11:34 PM [bear5642] SO ITS 11:34 CENTRAL AND ALL BANKS RECEIVED AN UPDATED

11:35 PM [rjg] bear5642 Is it at least $3.41 to meet their budget?

11:36 PM [bear5642] RJG THATS NOT WHAT I SAW AND MAYBE THEY JUST WANT TO GET PEOPLE TO START BRINGING IN THE 3 ZEROS AND ALSO STIMULATE THEIR ECONOMY

11:36 PM [asells] [musiccitylady] Bear, please share the rate with us…We understand this is still rumor, but It would be nice to know a possible rate per your e-mail…TY

11:38 PM [bear5642] JUST A SECOND

11:38 PM [.katt] BEAR, ALL THE QUESTIONS I’M GETTING ARE “RATE? AT LEAST AN ESTIMATE? A RANGE?”

11:39 PM [bear5642] OK YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO PERSISTENT AND I DON’T WANT TO GIVE THIS RATE BECAUSE THIS COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG

11:40 PM [pbfl58] If the rate showed low it could be on the GBP and actually be much higher in USD, right???

11:40 PM [bear5642] PPFBL58 I WILL SAY THIS ONE AND FINAL TIME IT WILL NOT PEG TO THE GBP

11:41 PM [bear5642] ESTIMATE ON THE RATE IS $1.78 – $ 2.15

11:41 PM [bear5642] ASELLS I DID IT FOR YOU

11:43 PM [bear5642] WELL I WISH I HAD A DATE. ALL OF INFORMATION WAS CORRECT ABOUT IT HAPPENING AND WHEN WE WOKE UP THIS MORNING WE WERE LET’S SAY SHOCKED.

11:43 PM [jazzmama] bear5642 – Thank you for sharing the rate. I’m pleased it’s not the projected 86 cents!

11:44 PM [bear5642] AT LEAST YOU CAN GO LIQUID BY CASHING IN ENOUGH TO PAY YOUR BILLS BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IT WILL STAY THAT LOW FOR MORE THAN 90 DAYS

11:44 PM [JOEDINAR] .katt are we suppose to look somewhere at 1:00 am

11:45 PM [bear5642] JOEDINAR THAT THINGS POPS WE WILL KNOW IN A SECOND

11:46 PM [broncosfan] Bear….if it comes out lower than the original 3.22 at devaluation time then isn’t it an RI and then not taxable?

11:45 PM [eleanor] We have been told they need 3.41 numbers for their budget.

11:46 PM [bear5642] WELL I WAS TELLING SCOTTIG THAT I FELT THEY WOULD REINSTATE THEIR CURRENCY FIRST, RV LATER

11:46 PM [couchelder] Then it is an RI not a RV, that’s not even the old rate?

11:47 PM [bear5642] DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, I’M JUST TRYING TO CONNECT THE DOTS

11:48 PM [bear5642] OK I GOTTA GO AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY BOY AND WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO CALL ME

11:50 PM [bear5642] .katt I GOTTA GO SWEETIE AND ASELLS TY A BUNCH. I PROMISE IF I GET THOSE CALLS I WILL COME RIGHT BACK IN

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Like most bears.... he also is a dumpster diver...... has cried wolf so many times.... he is either Okie or an Okie clone..... we will see it when all the pieces to the puzzle are in place and announced to the public after the fact the rv has happened..... his intel is a fortune cookie, his contact is at best his imagination..... so sad that anyone would believe these reality deficient people.... he better hurry up... Okie has been posting every week, 3times a week for the last 2 years.... if Bear want to be the all time dinar false rv poster, he needs to get one out every 4 minutes.... seems like he is doing his best

Nuff Said, Done Deal,,,,,, cash in when it happens..... not before

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 1

Funny thing... I just read...

[kaperoni] Therefore, we can conclude that the CBI will do this within the next 30 days.

[kaperoni] IMO, this could be as soon as this weekend (if the 30 day window started 8/16)

[kaperoni] or it might go out as far as Oct 15th if the window started on 9/14.

Read more:

Ha! Ha! I told my dinar friend that called this AM that it appears the Okie gang takes valid information and distorts it enough for whatever agenda they are pushing! It appears that the Bear might have been sniffing around Kaperoni's neck of the woods! :D

11:22 PM [bear5642] OK IM BACK. SINCE MONDAY I CAN SAY SOME VERY RELIABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO COME TO ME WITH INFORMATION AND TO SAY THE LEAST I’M HONORED. THESE PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED WAY UP AND I WILL TELL YOU SOME, IMF, UST, UN, BIG 4 BANKS. laugh.gifI ASKED, “WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME?” AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS THEY HAVE BEEN WATCHING US AND THEY FELT I WAS TO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFORMATION

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/84280-bear-calls-the-rv-rate-this-week/#ixzz1YFSWk7Tr

Because your gullible hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All key indicators of mis-representation

• Upvote 1

11:22 PM [bear5642] OK IM BACK. SINCE MONDAY I CAN SAY SOME VERY RELIABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO COME TO ME WITH INFORMATION AND TO SAY THE LEAST I’M HONORED. THESE PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED WAY UP AND I WILL TELL YOU SOME, IMF, UST, UN, BIG 4 BANKS. I ASKED, “WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME?” AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS THEY HAVE BEEN WATCHING US AND THEY FELT I WAS TO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFORMATION

Now that really made me LOL! :lol: :lol: We have been watching you, you are the chosen one... Its so over the top.

11:22 PM [bear5642] OK IM BACK. SINCE MONDAY I CAN SAY SOME VERY RELIABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO COME TO ME WITH INFORMATION AND TO SAY THE LEAST I’M HONORED. THESE PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED WAY UP AND I WILL TELL YOU SOME, IMF, UST, UN, BIG 4 BANKS. laugh.gifI ASKED, “WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME?” AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS THEY HAVE BEEN WATCHING US AND THEY FELT I WAS TO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFORMATION

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/84280-bear-calls-the-rv-rate-this-week/#ixzz1YFSWk7Tr

Because your gullible hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All key indicators of mis-representation

Pretty impressive 'contacts' that just have to email him! I got a kick out of that! :D

ok ok look here i found the best one............

ready?

9-17-2011 Guru Bear5642 FROM THE BANKING POINT OF VIEW THERE IS A LOT OF ACTIVITY IN THE SYSTEMS NOW WHICH IS UNDENIABLE THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON THE "BLUE DOT" THING IS REAL AND IS BIG. WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN. MY SOURCE STILL SAYS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN EXCEPT ON ONE THESE 3 DAYS - TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY. IMHO, THIS SHOULD SHOW ON OR BEFORE MONDAY AM.

HUH? BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Edited by storm1

ok ok look here i found the best one............

ready?

9-17-2011 Guru Bear5642 FROM THE BANKING POINT OF VIEW THERE IS A LOT OF ACTIVITY IN THE SYSTEMS NOW WHICH IS UNDENIABLE THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON THE "BLUE DOT" THING IS REAL AND IS BIG. WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN. MY SOURCE STILL SAYS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN EXCEPT ON ONE THESE 3 DAYS - TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY. IMHO, THIS SHOULD SHOW ON OR BEFORE MONDAY AM.

HUH? BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HA! :D

WTH is the 'BLUE DOT THING"? :huh:

• Upvote 1