Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is a "how much dinar do you hold" poll appropriate?

Should we survey ourselves?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Is a poll to survey the distribution of dinar ownership here appropriate?

• No, non-public or not its still a risk of the wrong people finding out
    • Yes, it would allow at least a little info on how much dinar is around and would be safe

I have less then 500,000 dinar and property in Az. My wife hid the Dinar from me so technically with a good attorney and a compassionate judge i dont own ****....kidding aside I do own very little compared to most out there and what I do have took three months to get. Iam basically loosing everything . I have never been financially in worse condition and on top of that my only daughter is getting married in three weeks. A few days ago I felt like **** about where I am at in Life . 52 yrs old . then I read Quite Learners post and realized how Damm wealthy Iam . Iam Loved by my wife children and friends I have my health. I have my sobriety. And a special understanding of what is important in my life today. So the point I have is its really not about the amount of Dinar we have but the Value of life we posses . And I wouldnt trade what I have for anything ...take care.... Chris....thankyou QL

• Upvote 2

I HOLD 8 FIGURES IN PHYSICAL CURRENCY....PROPERTY IN IRAQ (TIKRIT AREA)..STOCKS IN ISX.... SINCE YOU ALL KNOW ME BY MY USER NAME ... TO ME IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER SINCE NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO I REALLY AM!!!!...............SO THERE'S MY HOLDINGS

I've never thought about owning property...i hold high 8 figures also...but its in Warka and a ton of stock in the ISX....ok, i know i'm probly asking too much, but is it commercial/industrial or residental property? did you buy it when you were over there...or is there some kind of clearinghouse online to buy iraqi property....i think with the growth (i'm hoping for) potential in this country....Commercial or industrial real estate could be a VERY smart investment

Yea we know you by your username, but a good hacker could find in aheart beat who you are. I have said numerous times. You have no clue is here, we know each other by user names so why take a chance. Good luck

I got 20 million ID. That's enough for me. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I also have China Yuan, SK Won & Vietnam Ding Dong. I don't like to have all my investments in one basket.

pick a number between 1 dinar and 1,000,000,000,000 dinars and I will tell you if you are close...

Go Rv

God Bless America

I got nothing to hide, 20 million ID. If this ever RVs the way we are counting on, I'm moving to another state, in the country where nobody knows me & I'm starting over.

Good Idea maybe someone could create a survey in survey monkey and get an an idea. Good Luck

My survey monkey says NOYDB! :P

Clyde says he wants no part in a survey and that the amount of ID he is holding is no ones business! He says why not go down to your local Walmart and walk around with a sign that says "i'm holding more than 100,000 dollars but less than 500,000 dollars, how much do you have" .............wonder how long before some thugs take you out for a joy ride? :eek::huh:

My survey monkey says NOYDB! :P

Clyde says he wants no part in a survey and that the amount of ID he is holding is no ones business! He says why not go down to your local Walmart and walk around with a sign that says "i'm holding more than 100,000 dollars but less than 500,000 dollars, how much do you have" .............wonder how long before some thugs take you out for a joy ride? :eek::huh:

:wave: sorry DT, no pun intended. :hug: ............Clyde says he doesn't want anyone polling his Dong either. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Yea we know you by your username, but a good hacker could find in aheart beat who you are. I have said numerous times. You have no clue is here, we know each other by user names so why take a chance. Good luck

That is the problem exactly................You see you believe you are invisible behind a cute handle but your handle means nothing.....it's the IP address that is attached to a cute handle that is important......That IP address is your id on the net. In the hands of the right people your world could be opened up like a can of peaches.............There are people here....on this forum that can open cans of peaches with their teeth.

"I have a little dinar cash but most is in my warka account." What else would you like to declare openly on this forum......It just makes it easier to see what else you say you have...

I have never dinarified on this or any forum and I really really want that fancy badge on my profile. Why? Dataminers. They exist. I am not helping anybody with any skills blow open my world if I can help it. There are people on this site who are very popular and converse here all the time Do you know them?

I myself when getting divorced found my soon to be ex-wife in a chat room going on about me publicly as if she had no worries as to any legalities. I even developed a conversation with her and she went on and on about me. She thought I was a simpathetic woman who shared her pain. What was thought to be a pitty session with a stranger was a conversation with the guy about to divorce her for being a back stabbing cheating wife and she laid it all out for my computer to record. I am not proud of that btw.....but it was better than being massacred in court........We settled out of court. Believe me I could have hurt her bad. All I did was get free...no kids involved. True story. You never know who or what you are talking to on these forums. I hope my admission made my point.

There are people who work in communications that futz around with data mining for a job. I work in the communications field and I am but a puppy dog when it comes to data mining and I can be dangerous...........But I know people who are down right scary when it comes to the art of data mining and you don't want to get these folks interested in you. Plus they can be positioned to sit on the right terminals that are designed to have access to all kinds of information without even thinking hard.. That's just for starters and what they do is all legal. But what about those who are without ethics or laws to get in their way?

There is some serious talent out there who can and will crack you like a pecan.

I would love to know the answers to a poll about how much everyone holds but only for curiosities sake............There are some who hold no dinar and have posted right here on this thread. Thats interesting as well....................Truthfully you will be better served by keeping silent about your holdings.

Out of sight..........Out of mind.

• Upvote 1

In Dinar I hold 1< but >1,000,000,000. rolleyes.gif Joking aside, i do not think it appropriate but then again I am not paranoid just because everyone is out to get me blink.gif

We have a large group of people and have over 80 million dinar--- and we're not all that paranoid we have ours in a safe spot B) AFTER RV we are all outta here anyways so they can look up my IP address still want to any good and i say do the poll everyone will look and a few may participate.

That is the problem exactly................You see you believe you are invisible behind a cute handle but your handle means nothing.....it's the IP address that is attached to a cute handle that is important......That IP address is your id on the net. In the hands of the right people your world could be opened up like a can of peaches.............There are people here....on this forum that can open cans of peaches with their teeth.

"I have a little dinar cash but most is in my warka account." What else would you like to declare openly on this forum......It just makes it easier to see what else you say you have...

I have never dinarified on this or any forum and I really really want that fancy badge on my profile. Why? Dataminers. They exist. I am not helping anybody with any skills blow open my world if I can help it. There are people on this site who are very popular and converse here all the time Do you know them?

I myself when getting divorced found my soon to be ex-wife in a chat room going on about me publicly as if she had no worries as to any legalities. I even developed a conversation with her and she went on and on about me. She thought I was a simpathetic woman who shared her pain. What was thought to be a pitty session with a stranger was a conversation with the guy about to divorce her for being a back stabbing cheating wife and she laid it all out for my computer to record. I am not proud of that btw.....but it was better than being massacred in court........We settled out of court. Believe me I could have hurt her bad. All I did was get free...no kids involved. True story. You never know who or what you are talking to on these forums. I hope my admission made my point.

There are people who work in communications that futz around with data mining for a job. I work in the communications field and I am but a puppy dog when it comes to data mining and I can be dangerous...........But I know people who are down right scary when it comes to the art of data mining and you don't want to get these folks interested in you. Plus they can be positioned to sit on the right terminals that are designed to have access to all kinds of information without even thinking hard.. That's just for starters and what they do is all legal. But what about those who are without ethics or laws to get in their way?

There is some serious talent out there who can and will crack you like a pecan.

I would love to know the answers to a poll about how much everyone holds but only for curiosities sake............There are some who hold no dinar and have posted right here on this thread. Thats interesting as well....................Truthfully you will be better served by keeping silent about your holdings.

Out of sight..........Out of mind.

Thanks for the heads up Auto. We tend to forget how vulnerable we are to can openers.

You dont even need to be a good hacker just how to really use Google

My parents and brothers and sister don't know exactly how much i own ........so what chance do you think you have of me telling you?!?!?! I don't discuss my earnings with my sister and she is a nurse ,just as i am ...but i am on a different pay band, so there is no chance of me discussing how much dinar i hold anywhere! Get real!!angry.gif How could you even have thought this was appropriate?

Give the guy a break, he is only trying to get a idea of how much dinar is out there. If that was known we would have a better perspective

on things, I really don't think he is trying to get us to give up any info that could harm us, Geez, Show me the R.V. It's not like he's asking

us after a R.V. He is at this point asking how many rolls of toilet paper you have under your sink. Some of ya may have that Sirius Flu................