Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Pumping Dinar?

sab4212

Adam,

Why are you e-mailing me with places to buy Dinar?I have more than enough ,and know perfectly well where to buy, should I choose to purchase more.I found this e-mail very inappropriate.Go R.V.

If you don't want the emails, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the email.

Most people are on a Dinar Newsletter because they are interested in the Dinar, and therefore I assumed they might like to know where to buy Dinar.

I'm pretty sure my logic is sound. :lol:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

It doesn't cost anything to creat an account and sign in. and usually you will find some Dinar site advertising!...........................................Go RV

It doesn't cost anything to creat an account and sign in. and usually you will find some Dinar site advertising!...........................................Go RV

Or maybe you didn't notice this is DinarVets Informed, Engaged, and Prepared.........................................! B)

Shame on you Adam for thinking of everyone else on this site! Shame on you for not putting this goofy guy's needs before everyone else. Pfft! ***** about something that actually means something! Did you not realize that the E-mail that was sent to you was also sent to most of us on here at some point!?! I'm delighted that you have all the Dinar you can handle...but others on this site take the information and use it. I know...It's CRAZY!!!

The big question I have, since I didn't get the email. Are the affiliate links?

The email in question (I believe) was sent from the Dinar News newsletter. There is no affiliate link.

Question for the staff or mods,,, Why was this post locked after 4 replies then later opened back up ??????

One of the mods locked it because the original post was negative and served no purpose.

I unlocked it because sometimes I like to watch people complain about the free services I provide.

(Actually, I like to see other people tell them how silly it is to complain about the free service :lmao: )

:tiphat:

• Upvote 7

The email in question (I believe) was sent from the Dinar News newsletter. There is no affiliate link.

One of the mods locked it because the original post was negative and served no purpose.

I unlocked it because sometimes I like to watch people complain about the free services I provide.

(Actually, I like to see other people tell them how silly it is to complain about the free service :lmao: )

Lots of people are anti-ice cream. Anything good they're "agin it!"

Thanks for the free stuff Adam.

Makes 3 of us!

No makes 4

If you want to whine and cry, TEXAS sure needs the rain. Wow, some peoples kids.

Or should i say, some kids,kids.

Praying for your rain, I was in Houston about 6 weeks ago and man the heat was just bad and I am from Mississippi. The heat was so hot it was hard to breathe.

Adam,

Why are you e-mailing me with places to buy Dinar?I have more than enough ,and know perfectly well where to buy, should I choose to purchase more.I found this e-mail very inappropriate.Go R.V.

Can you FORWARD the e-mail.

Seems some of us didn't get ours. :P

Adam, ban this IP address.........this guy

has no clue.

Please, please, GOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVV !!!

Wow dude, switch to De-caf.

Your sounding like the Queen of Hearts, "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" :lol:

I didnt get it either. But it does remind me to buy some more. biggrin.gif

No makes 4

Praying for your rain, I was in Houston about 6 weeks ago and man the heat was just bad and I am from Mississippi. The heat was so hot it was hard to breathe.

I am in Houston, we are going to be in the 100+ again for the next few weeks.....sad.gif

Adam,

...i agree...and i remember him repeatedly saying he does not endorse and neither can we, any venue that sells dinars, and we cannot "mention" another dinar forum site, either. i lost trust in adam a long time ago...the only one making any money on any of this is him. his sales of the VIP memberships and the dinar books have made him a really nice fortune....

do you believe in karma, adam?

I didn't get any such mail.

...well,from your picture, it looks like you need oxygen more than anything else. :lol::lol::lol:

...the VIP "service" is not free....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1