Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Pumping Dinar?

sab4212

the only one making any money on any of this is him. his sales of the VIP memberships and the dinar books have made him a really nice fortune....

So you think that the $50 every 3 months will make a person a fortune? That is less than $17.00 a month. Or .55 a day. Yep he is getting filthy rich for sure. If he can get 100 people a day sign up for VIP I guess he can gross $55.00 a day, maybe net $35.00. The book is free for VIP so you cant even count that.

Yep making a fortune......cool.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you don't want the emails, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the email.

Most people are on a Dinar Newsletter because they are interested in the Dinar, and therefore I assumed they might like to know where to buy Dinar.

I'm pretty sure my logic is sound. laugh.gif

LoL You got it Adam +12biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the only one making any money on any of this is him. his sales of the VIP memberships and the dinar books have made him a really nice fortune....

So you think that the $50 every 3 months will make a person a fortune? That is less than $17.00 a month. Or .55 a day. Yep he is getting filthy rich for sure. If he can get 100 people a day sign up for VIP I guess he can gross $55.00 a day, maybe net $35.00. The book is free for VIP so you cant even count that.

Yep making a fortune......cool.gif

HA HA, I would say he profits a little more than that. However, I don't care either. I would do the same thing if only I would have thought of it first. So good for him in using his education to make some money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This person IS CLUELESS, one more outburst from that one should be banned

"Why are you e-mailing me with places to buy Dinar?I" DUH, DUH, DUH

Dumb, Stupid & actually arrogant response.

sab4212 Say's, "I found this e-mail very inappropriate" This is something a person of no understanding or status would say.

Welp, guess that is sab4212. I actually found sab4212's post inappropriate & offensive.

Weed those like that out of the process, they only take up time and energy without having any idea what is real, false or fake.

sab4212 please leave this forum.

Thank you

Hope that helps.

Adam,

Why are you e-mailing me with places to buy Dinar?I have more than enough ,and know perfectly well where to buy, should I choose to purchase more.I found this e-mail very inappropriate.Go R.V.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was this one of the people asking where to go to buy Dinar? Seems like I have seen several people on this site asking where to go that is reputable. So what if Adam makes money. The job he has done for all of us is phenonmenal and the hours he must spend doing it, he probably isn't making enough. MHO

• Upvote 2

To all the Adam bashers....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I for one have paid for platinum VIP and if it helps to keep this site going so you can view it for free....lucky you. And if the small amount I paid to recieve post rv investment options I see that as a very cheap. Ever pay a broker for investment options???

Adam keep the emails coming.... and thanks for all you do!!!!!!

• Upvote 1