Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tons of People Selling Dinars!

20MillionDinar

Is it just me or do you all notice how many people are now selling off their Dinars? I have noticed this for the past month now, tons of people looking to sell back their dinar.

Looks like all of the CBI articles are doing a great job! Oh, and so are the "loppers." IF the Dinar does a straight up RV you should be ashamed of yourselves for pushing the matter so hard to everybody on these public forums to the point they start liquidating their IQD holdings! Seriously!

I say, let it be known that it is a possibility and leave it at that. Anyways, if the CBI articles are in fact propaganda then they are doing a great job.

Anybody else notice this lately?????

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Is it just me or do you all notice how many people are now selling off their Dinars? I have noticed this for the past month now, tons of people looking to sell back their dinar.

Looks like all of the CBI articles are doing a great job! Oh, and so are the "loppers." IF the Dinar does a straight up RV you should be ashamed of yourselves for pushing the matter so hard to everybody on these public forums to the point they start liquidating their IQD holdings! Seriously!

I say, let it be known that it is a possibility and leave it at that. Anyways, if the CBI articles are in fact propaganda then they are doing a great job.

I have and btw I bought more dinar. Call me stupid, or just a dreamer or in the end well invested.

Yes I have as well, and the Lopsters need to be held accountable for their actions sine they are so misinformed it is now to me considered rude if one of them speaks up, they can debate all they want but when they question they have overstepped their boundaries, they are nt the moderator in the debate the rule is only the moderator can ask questions! Debate's are state your claim and back it up, well each day more is revealed which make the claims of lopsters more and more false giving them far less ground to stand on!

I bought more too, I had a plan to buy so much a month as long as it went on without an RV, I'm sticking to it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Maybe we should all pay more attention to the articles coming out of Iraq? Eh?

No, wait, those articles never talk about an RV and only about an RD. Oh, wait, we can believe all those to be intentionally misleading and lies, right?

Let's just be happy and make up our own happy positive stuff! Let's just drink the Koolaid! And be so excited!

Actually, I wish I had cash to buy up those good offers being made, and I am not a pumped up pumpie! Figure that!

Yeah buddy, if I have a dime I will buy. Hand summa dat koolaid here. :D :D

I have noticed.... I understand that times are very hard right now for many many people. But you gotta do what you gotta do to take care of your family. Hopefully they are not selling all of their Dinar!

• Upvote 1

The dinar, for the most part, has'nt fell for 8 years...and has had some very good gains since it's inception...I guess many will go back into the falling dollar...but they better spend it quick...in case it totally tanks.....oh well, some that bailed...can always say...that at least they got a chance to hold onto something that did'nt tank on them while they held it....it's just that they tanked on it...due to smoke and mirrors...I wonder who's telling them that the dollar is now strong...or a better place to be...lol....

The dinar, for the most part, has'nt fell for 8 years...and has had some very good gains since it's inception...I guess many will go back into the falling dollar...but they better spend it quick...in case it totally tanks.....oh well, some that bailed...can always say...that at least they got a chance to hold onto something that did'nt tank on them while they held it....it's just that they tanked on it...due to smoke and mirrors...I wonder who's telling them that the dollar is now strong...or a better place to be...lol....

You just have to hang in there. It will happen. The trurtle wins the race.!

if you have kids you owe it to yourself and family to just hang In there. Go Rv!

No one is considering that people are selling so they can Actually invest in Iraq? Buy into the ISX, setup accounts in Iraq bank accounts with 10.5% interest?

It seems even in a worst case scenario, those with Bank Accounts in Iraq are winners....and in the best case Scenario...those with bank accounts in iraq, are gaining interest every day it doesn't RV

People are realizing the downfall of owning Cash dinar...It's just too risky...

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 3

100% agree

I have always noticed people have been selling, but you are right, I have noticed it seems to be a little more frequent. I haven't purchased since about February, and I just bought some more not very long ago. Dumpers can dump all they want, they would likely exist in any investment. I also didn't go the normal route to purchase, as I found a site that sells them cheaper. (Competitive companies prevail)...I thought it was a good sign that this particular site didn't have "promo codes" so you know the 'agents' were not benefiting!

I was having a conversation with my mom today, and it appears when you really think about it, where can you safely put your money? GOLD? -- Rumor is, it is heavily inflated and should drop if anything. Stock markets? Good luck with that, too volatile.... Banks? The most conservative route as the risks are low but so are the rewards. Foreign currencies? Would be a nice hedge, but, a double-dip recession could have a ripple effect towards the foreign currencies as well.

There are no safe bets. High risks may yield high returns. Negative information exists, for reasons that are sometimes unknown.

I know a person, who was invested in Apple in 2006. This person recalls the reason they sold their holdings was fear of a copyright infringement of the iPhone name. Shares were $60-70... What are they today? $350......

I know of another person who recently sold some gold... It was about $1,600 per oz at the time... They didn't sell their entire holdings, but they sold some... (Mostly to pay bills)... Now each oz is worth even more, so you have to sit there and think, did they sell too soon?

The amount you invest in the IQD? I think the best advice to give is this....

Find the happy medium between these two figures...

What your willing to put forth that may be lost entirely.... (If you never were able to cash-in)

The amount you wish to invest where you wouldn't regret it, if this thing pops....

Consider those factors.... Find that nice 'sweet spot'.

If you lose it all, you won't feel devistated. If it pops, you won't regret not investing more.

I would frain it as "the middle of the fence amount..."

• Upvote 4

I'd be more than happy to purchase more Dinar if anyone is having a "Fire Sale." The bottom line is Iraq is a sovereign country with an abundance of natural resources. It may take many more years but their currency will gain value <period>.

Yes I have as well, and the Lopsters need to be held accountable for their actions sine they are so misinformed it is now to me considered rude if one of them speaks up, they can debate all they want but when they question they have overstepped their boundaries, they are nt the moderator in the debate the rule is only the moderator can ask questions! Debate's are state your claim and back it up, well each day more is revealed which make the claims of lopsters more and more false giving them far less ground to stand on!

I bought more too, I had a plan to buy so much a month as long as it went on without an RV, I'm sticking to it!

So people shouldnt question the idea that the Dinar will straight up RV??

And those that do question some of the nonsense that gets passed around as fact should be held accountable if someone sells some of their dinar? :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

So people shouldnt question the idea that the Dinar will straight up RV??

And those that do question some of the nonsense that gets passed around as fact should be held accountable if someone sells some of their dinar? :lol::lol:

Hi Raleighwood :)

Well stated. The original post makes no sense and is nothing more than

feeding into more division and frenzy. it is totally inaccurate and bogus.

Has anyone actually taken the time to read the posts of those who were/are selling?

Almost always it is due to the obvious...they need the cash NOW, not later.

It is convenient to have someone to blame, may as well blame those who refuse to

swallow the lies coming from every corner, and blindly believe those who promote

the lies. DV has really become sad, and it has been a purposeful attempt to make it so.

Certainly one could never blame the liars and pumpers for years worth of fabrications, that would

admit to them being con men. So the next logical thing was to blame those who see the probability

of CBI doing what they have actually stated they will do. Why not blame THEM for saying it?

You surprised me 20M with a post such as this. You know you did the the community here no favors

by posting this kind of absurd accusation.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2