Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tons of People Selling Dinars!

20MillionDinar

This is exactly the method I used back when I thought this could be huge. If I knew then what I know now, I would not have invested at all as I think the risk is high for a max 300% return, but hindsight is always 20/20. No regrets here, due to the above method I'm fine if I end up selling at a 30% loss and I'm great if we make money.

Anything is possible... If you recall what I typed up in my previous post, there are no "Sure investments.."

All of them have risks, and it appears that the high probability of worst-case scenarios is a R/D (Revenue-neutral) event where we lose only on the spread, fees, and premiums we paid.

Not too bad... Could have been worse, right?

Other stocks can plummet, and an investor may lose more % wise...

We have a small chance of never being able to cash out and lose out entirely.

Risks... You have to make risky choices to stay ahead and hope for success.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I'm being a bit naive here but I'm still trying to figure out where one disposes of these things assuming there is a RV in our favor. I know Adam has stated that he has a list of contacts that will exchange Dinar post RV (for the VIP crowd) but I am wondering what others are planning to do to exchange their currency?

It may take many more years

End Quote

Hopefully not too many more years....I'll soon enter my 8th....

Maybe I'm being a bit naive here but I'm still trying to figure out where one disposes of these things assuming there is a RV in our favor. I know Adam has stated that he has a list of contacts that will exchange Dinar post RV (for the VIP crowd) but I am wondering what others are planning to do to exchange their currency?

Hello Dinarsattva... I like your name......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSIRAF75sa0

• Upvote 1

Is it just me or do you all notice how many people are now selling off their Dinars? I have noticed this for the past month now, tons of people looking to sell back their dinar.

Looks like all of the CBI articles are doing a great job! Oh, and so are the "loppers." IF the Dinar does a straight up RV you should be ashamed of yourselves for pushing the matter so hard to everybody on these public forums to the point they start liquidating their IQD holdings! Seriously!

I say, let it be known that it is a possibility and leave it at that. Anyways, if the CBI articles are in fact propaganda then they are doing a great job.

Anybody else notice this lately?????

'20Mil',

Good evening!

I agree 100% and have seen this for some time now! I just finished a telephone call with a friend of mine where we discussed this very topic this evening. I am of the firm belief that the large amounts of mis-information disseminated within the last several weeks and months through various news outlets and or even the GOI and or CBI are intentionally misleading.

We all must stay the course and have the fortitude to remain focused on the eventual revaluation.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Banks if possible, dealers otherwise. Dealers are now paying about $850-$900 per million which is close to the official $860 price. The dealers make their money on the way in by selling dinars at a very inflated rate ($1200 per million). After an RV, whether tiny or large, I would expect dealers to stil do so, maybe banks if it becomes a tradable currency. However the tradable currency may only be the NEW redenominated currency which we do not hold so dealers will be the only option.

What do you think about the banking relationships Adam says he has in place (again, for the VIP crowd)? The VIP crowd is, I think, counting on being able to cash out quickly but I'm starting to wonder myself.

:lol: :lol:The LOPSTERS are actually Iraqi spies being paid to put us off the investment. They're all frauds! Worse than OKIE and co.! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even I know OKIE is an idiot. Doesn't take long to figure that one.

The first time I read that word was in one of Jack Kerouac's books....

The first time I read that word was in one of Jack Kerouac's books....

Jack Kerouac on this forum? Who'd uh thunk?

You are so right about what you are saying about Iraq has a long way to go !!!! I also want to say thank you very much for your comment because i feel it is right on the money !!! I just came back from Iraq and been there many years and going back to work there !!! I guess i am lucky to be able to see what is really going on there and i wish people would have a chance to see for them selfs so they would be more patient with this RV !!! Iraq has still many many problems and really knows how to fix them but i know this will not happen anytime soon !!!! I am just like you and keeping faith and most of all keeping this all real !!! We will see in the future a better life for the Iraqis and for us but it will only take time !!!!!!!!! Post this if you like Adam ,,, There is NO pump or regrets,,, But a lot of hope !!!! Thanks Again Adam Your Great !!!! JAKEDOG !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have and btw I bought more dinar. Call me stupid, or just a dreamer or in the end well invested.

Or just plain old positive, connected and smart!!

:D

In a way (now don't shoot me) I sometimes wish this would drag out for another two months so that when I get back on my feet I can buyyyyy morrrrre! :D Then I wake up and realize there is some serious stuff I got to take care of and any RV will work right now! :rolleyes::lol::D

Namaste!

A lot of people are under the impression they were to become instant millionaires from purchasing dinars. You know what they say "If it sounds to good to be true". Well, I purchased way before any of these forums or the so called experts and Gurus popped up.And I pretty much payed nothing for it in 2004 and 2005 here in Iraq. Probably a good thing because if I had read these forums I would have definately stirred clear because I would have concidered it a scam preying on the weak and desperate. B)

Is it just me or do you all notice how many people are now selling off their Dinars? I have noticed this for the past month now, tons of people looking to sell back their dinar.

Looks like all of the CBI articles are doing a great job! Oh, and so are the "loppers." IF the Dinar does a straight up RV you should be ashamed of yourselves for pushing the matter so hard to everybody on these public forums to the point they start liquidating their IQD holdings! Seriously!

I say, let it be known that it is a possibility and leave it at that. Anyways, if the CBI articles are in fact propaganda then they are doing a great job.

Anybody else notice this lately?????

Yep I've notice it, its been going on longer than a month,Its their business if they want to sell, its thier loss and somebody else's gain. :lol::lol: